Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pretty Sure I got Delta Variant

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to bed fine yesterday woke up today in a different world, been getting worse and worse all day, this morning was just nose running and about 8 hours later my eye is watering so bad I can't open it, never experienced any sort of sickness with such a quick and intense onset

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take care of yourself!

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I went to bed fine yesterday woke up today in a different world, been getting worse and worse all day, this morning was just nose running and about 8 hours later my eye is watering so bad I can't open it, never experienced any sort of sickness with such a quick and intense onset
Get tested....are you vaccinated?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Are you sure it's not allergies, sinusitis or post nasal drip? COVID-19 symptoms are usually:

Fever or chills
Cough
Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Fatigue
Muscle or body aches
Headache
New loss of taste or smell <----- major key
Sore throat
Congestion or runny nose
Nausea or vomiting
Diarrhea

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What ever it is that you are experiencing, I hope that you recover soon.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get tested....are you vaccinated?
They have slowed vaccinating to a crawl so unfortunately not.

Are you sure it's not allergies, sinusitis or post nasal drip? COVID-19 symptoms are usually:

Fever or chills
Cough
Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Fatigue
Muscle or body aches
Headache
New loss of taste or smell <----- major key
Sore throat
Congestion or runny nose
Nausea or vomiting
Diarrhea
I don't know, I'm still experiencing every symptom, I have to go sit in the drive thru, I haven't had anything besides water so I'm gonna make some tea here and see if I can taste it, I totally forgot about the taste thing

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

I don't know, I'm still experiencing every symptom, I have to go sit in the drive thru, I haven't had anything besides water so I'm gonna make some tea here and see if I can taste it, I totally forgot about the taste thing
Are you in the US?

Vaccination and getting a COVID test are completely different things.

Being tested just shows if you have the virus or not.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you in the US?

Vaccination and getting a COVID test are completely different things.

Being tested just shows if you have the virus or not.
I understand the difference, the thing is we have a scheduling backlog so I've been scheduled to get it but I don't have it until August

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I understand the difference, the thing is we have a scheduling backlog so I've been scheduled to get it but I don't have it until August
Seriously? That's pretty crazy. You can pretty much go to any pharmacy here and get a rapid test done as a walk in and get the results back in 15 minutes or less.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wishing you a quick recovery; everything will be okay

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
No the vaccine, the test we have a drive thru
That's even more crazy...every vax center in this area has 500+ appointments for as far out as you can schedule. But the vax rate in NY is pretty high...

Getting a vax now would not help at all, you have to wait until a few months after you recover I believe to get a vax if you have it.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's even more crazy...every vax center in this area has 500+ appointments for as far out as you can schedule. But the vax rate in NY is pretty high...

Getting a vax now would not help at all, you have to wait until a few months after you recover I believe to get a vax if you have it.
I have to read up on if I can get it if I test positive. I'm not sure how you would see that as even more crazy, I feel like your gas lighting.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I have to read up on if I can get it if I test positive. I'm not sure how you would see that as even more crazy, I feel like your gas lighting.
Most professionals advise that you can get vaxed post Covid, after your quarantine time is done and you are no longer communicable.
Then there’s the argument that after Covid infection the body has built it’s own natural antibodies, but if I neglected to get vaxed before I came down with Covid, I would just get it done afterwards, forget about it, and get on with more important things …

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
That there are no vax appointments? I'm not sure where you are located but there are far far more vaccine doses here than people to get vax'd right now. I am assuming you aren't in the US or if you are must be in a very low vaccinated area where people are suddenly rushing to get it. That hasn't been the case for months here.

Billtx49

Reaction score
That there are no vax appointments? I'm not sure where you are located but there are far far more vaccine doses here than people to get vax'd right now. I am assuming you aren't in the US or if you are must be in a very low vaccinated area where people are suddenly rushing to get it. That hasn't been the case for months here.
I believe he resides in Canada…

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I believe he resides in Canada…
That explains it...Canada is lagging badly with that...to the chagrin of all the US border dwellers who haven't been able to visit family, run their businesses or check on their properties for almost a year and a half now...CA border reopening on the 9th of August to US residents and people are stoked.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Taste/smell thing is pretty unique to COVID. The rest could be due to a common cold, allergies, sinusitis (https://acpinternist.org/archives/2011/01/sinusitis.htm), or the summer flu (https://www.healthline.com/health/summer-flu).

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I got no taste, also I'm working from home so I had no desire to get the vaccine back when they had dedicated sites which are all but shut down now, figured I'd be able to go later on but the ignorance in this country just keeps heightening, it's incredible really.

I 10000% got it from the Steam Room at the pool I'm sure, knew I was taking a risk even sitting alone in there, but I don't have immune comp family living with me right now so I'm free to take some of these risks I haven't been able to on the past, but the onset was crazy fast, maybe that's why.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drink lots of warm water. If you have ginger, grind it with hot water and drink it. Time to make your immune system word a bit harder.