Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pregnancy Announcements Everywhere! Life When Your Blue Pill Social Circle Starts Having Babies

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Wait till they start trying to set you up when you’re invited over - Hank Moody’s
the character is always getting setup but all the chicks were hot, not quite the case in real life…it’s often someone’s sister that’s thoroughly unbangable.

The 5 recent social circle pregnancies I've mentioned all occurred with women between 32-34. Since these women are getting older, it is unknown whether this will be their only pregnancies or there will be future pregnancies.

I think there is a big difference between having 0 children and having 1 child in terms of lifestyle.

I will. I don't think 2 years is long enough. In referring to the 5 recent pregnancies from my social circle, these are generally dual income households with household incomes over $125,000. Couples like those don't tend to divorce until the children are in elementary school. One of these 5 women has a husband who is a complete dweeb and she's high level cute/borderline hot. Pre-pregnancy, she was at least a 7. No idea how she's not cucking him. She's an acquaintance I've not seen in over a year.

My cousins both got divorced but both of their marriages lasted longer than I expected. One of the two even re-married because he's blue pilled.

I would say that some of my friends were beta males before marriage. Most of these pregnancies I'm referring to are friends of my friends, mere acquaintances. Only one of the 5 pregnancies is occurring with a couple where the guy is an actual friend.

I have one male friend who is childless at the moment, but part of this general social circle. He turned into a real beta male once he moved in with his girlfriend. The beta-ization increased with the marriage, the house in the suburbs, and the dog. That friend is a true disappointment because he was a guy who put up a lot of notches before settling with this girl. When he was putting up his big notch count, he might have truly been a beta but resembling an alpha. I can't figure out what happened.

He isn't responding to my texts right now because I declined to go to his house for a party that was going to be all couples.

For me, invites have been dwindling for years and the few invites I get are generally lousy invites. I have to turn down some of them, like the recent party invite I turned down due to feeling uncomfortable the event would be all couples. It's never a good thing to be the only unattached or marginally attached guy in a room full of established couples, often marrieds, in your age group. It's very uncomfortable.

Many of my similarly aged friends and their friends (some of my acquaintances) are all living lifestyles that are carbon copies of each other. Suburban houses, pets, and the parenthood track.

I'm the only one with the guts to break the mold. I do what's best for me.

I perceive I need to cut ties with my friends and the acquaintances. I think I need new friends that are more relatable to my current phase of life.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait till they start trying to set you up when you’re invited over - Hank Moody’s
the character is always getting setup but all the chicks were hot, not quite the case in real life…it’s often someone’s sister that’s thoroughly unbangable.
I don't foresee that happening with my married friends. My married friends primarily know other married people.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't speak for their life circumstances but hopefully they married and had children with someone they truly care about instead of "settling".

Divorce and single parent households are very rough on children, but again without knowing these people who am I to judge.

Ultimately for your own situation though I feel your life would be enriched if you were married with the right woman and had children, sorry you haven't found that yet, I would revaluate your life and see what you could have done differently to achieve this. Of course it is not too late, you can shoot for the 30-34 year old range but I don't think Dallas is a good place to find a future wife in this age bracket.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Higher chance of these kids having autism which has been linked to women having kids later in life...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ultimately for your own situation though I feel your life would be enriched if you were married with the right woman and had children, sorry you haven't found that yet,
Some of it is my fault, some of it has to do with broader political and economic factors. I finished my graduate school education in the 2007-08 school year. Graduating into the 2008 mess was a 5-10 year career trajectory setback. I also lost a job at the beginning of the pandemic in 2020.

Another big reason I didn't achieve marriage and babies is what I'll explain below.

I was more interested in attracting-seducing top tier vagina and getting my penis wet.

I would revaluate your life and see what you could have done differently to achieve this. Of course it is not too late, you can shoot for the 30-34 year old range but I don't think Dallas is a good place to find a future wife in this age bracket.
If I had been a devout practitioner of religion, waited until marriage for sex, found another girl like this, and married her, I would have a family today. I would have needed to attend a super religious college for that to have happened.

Why don't you think Dallas is a good place for that? It would be unlikely that I disagree, but want to know your reasons.

Dallas is a mediocre and challenging mating marketplace.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday, I was on my Instagram and saw a pregnancy announcement from an acquaintance's wife in my social circle. I don't particularly like her. I find it annoying to be around her the 1-2 times a year I ever randomly see her in person.

Right now, there are 3 women from my local area social circle who are currently pregnant and giving birth in early 2023. 2 other women from the social circle gave birth in the first half of 2022.
Back in the 70s, people had way more children, and when a woman got pregnant, she would hide it as much as she could. Children also didn't mean much. They were treated harshly, some parents didn't care if the child lived or died.

Now, people have way fewer children, and when a woman gets pregnant, she tells the world. She poses her pregnant body in the nude on Instagram, Facebook, and Snapchat. Tells the world her due date. Films the birth in the room and posts it up. Children are a big big deal now and are of the utmost importance.

Given the power a pre-menopausal non-fat woman has nowadays, it's tough out there.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in the 70s, people had way more children, and when a woman got pregnant, she would hide it as much as she could. Children also didn't mean much. They were treated harshly, some parents didn't care if the child lived or died.
That sounds like an even earlier time than the 1970s.

In the USA in the 1970s, there were recessionary conditions, inflation (stagflation), and oil shocks. There wasn't a lot of motivation to have children then due to the subpar economic conditions. Additionally, in the 1970s, a lot of potential parents were Silent Generation members (1935-1945). The 2nd half of the Silent Generation was born during the latter part of The Great Depression and during World War II. The Silent Generation was a smaller generation because there was not a lot of baby making during The Great Depression or World War II. The smaller Silent Generation + bad economic conditions contributed to why Generation X was a smaller generation.

The Silent Generation were the first adults to use female birth control regularly in the 1960s. Birth control started in 1960. The earliest Boomers might have been using birth control by the end of the 1960s, but too many of the Boomers simply weren't adults to have a lot of cultural impact until the 1970s. The earliest wave of no fault divorces from 1970-1976 were done by Silents simply because a lot of Boomers were too young to be married then or too young to have had their first divorces by then.

In the 1970s, fertility per woman was still higher than what's been seen in more recent times, even though the 1970s was considered a baby bust after a 1950s-1960s Baby Boom. The chart below ends at 2014, but trends from 2015-2022 would show a continuing downward trend.

1667908694413.png

Now, people have way fewer children, and when a woman gets pregnant, she tells the world. She poses her pregnant body in the nude on Instagram, Facebook, and Snapchat. Tells the world her due date. Films the birth in the room and posts it up. Children are a big big deal now and are of the utmost importance.
The difference between post-2010 birthing women and 1970s-1980s birthing women is drastic. 1970s-1980s birthing women were having fewer children than 1950s-1960s birthing women, but enough were having 3 children. In the 1980s, only children families were still relatively uncommon and childlessness was even more uncommon. In the 1980s, fertility per woman was closer to 2 children per woman and US born White women were lagging in fertility even then. In the 2010s-2020s, fertility per woman is something like 1.5-1.6 per woman. Those fractions of missing children across millions of people adds up to a lot of missing births.

In my social circle, I'm seeing numerous of 32-34 year old privileged White women having their "Last Call" babies. Some might be lucky enough to squeeze out a 2nd baby in their late 30s if they so desire but some won't be.

In the 1970s-1980s, women started having babies younger. Post 2010, native born White women with bachelor's degrees or higher don't have their first baby until after their 30th birthday.

Post 2010, the women getting pregnant are into showing off their pregnancies on social media. Very few go to the lengths of posting nudes on social media showing off their baby bumps, though most enjoy posting pregnancy pics and making big pregnancy announcements on social media to hype up the pregnancy and tell the world her due date. Women also like showing off sonograms on social media.

Given the power a pre-menopausal non-fat woman has nowadays, it's tough out there.
You are correct. Childless, never married, non-far 18-29 year olds are in huge demand now as men keep getting thirstier. Even non-fat, childless 30s/40s women are hugely demanded and simped over both in real life and online. It's quite tough out there.

Because real life dating is so tough, many men are simping on OnlyFans for female attention.

On OnlyFans, a 39 year old married mom of 2 and a 38 year old married mom of 3 are two of the biggest income earners. That's insane!

The simping epidemic is real, though supposed high inflation is slowing the earnings down for a lot of OnlyFans women in recent months.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of it is my fault, some of it has to do with broader political and economic factors. I finished my graduate school education in the 2007-08 school year. Graduating into the 2008 mess was a 5-10 year career trajectory setback. I also lost a job at the beginning of the pandemic in 2020.

Another big reason I didn't achieve marriage and babies is what I'll explain below.

I was more interested in attracting-seducing top tier vagina and getting my penis wet.

If I had been a devout practitioner of religion, waited until marriage for sex, found another girl like this, and married her, I would have a family today. I would have needed to attend a super religious college for that to have happened.

Why don't you think Dallas is a good place for that? It would be unlikely that I disagree, but want to know your reasons.

Dallas is a mediocre and challenging mating marketplace.

Dallas up until recently is a very poor city in terms of meeting people organically. Very little walkability. It has slightly improved in the last 5 years or so.

This greatly limits your capacity for meeting women. Parks, outdoor activities, daygame, becomes almost impossible. Additionally, it is a southern city, so top quality women are more likely to be in relationships at a younger age and be locked down younger. Probably marry and have kids younger. This obviously works against you as an older man.

It also does not have good universities, so education of the native population will be somewhat poor.

Even if it was more walkable, the summers are oppressively hot to even allow for outdoor activities.

All in all, it is a way too car-centric, transplant-oriented city with poor climate and poor suitability for meeting new people.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@SW15 as an american your options are quite difficult if you did not establish good connections in college. The american suburban lifestyle caters to meeting your spouse either in college or early/mid twenties. If your focus is not on this then you will miss out.

Going to europe your odds will be much better. Obviously this is a very difficult and drastic move to make but not impossible.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many of these topics came up in the "Observations on Dallas' Scene" that I linked earlier in this thread but I will re-iterate some things I mentioned there in this thread. I highly recommend "Observations on Dallas' Scene" for anyone who has interest in the mating environment in Dallas.

Dallas up until recently is a very poor city in terms of meeting people organically. Very little walkability. It has slightly improved in the last 5 years or so.

This greatly limits your capacity for meeting women. Parks, outdoor activities, daygame, becomes almost impossible. Additionally, it is a southern city, so top quality women are more likely to be in relationships at a younger age and be locked down younger. Probably marry and have kids younger. This obviously works against you as an older man.
Dallas is more walkable than the common perception of its walkability. Almost all US cities that developed after the rise of the automobile are limited in terms of walkability. It is possible to survive without a car in Dallas but it is far more challenging.

I have done daygame at city parks and on the two main walking paths in Dallas (Katy Trail and White Rock Lake Park). While there's enough foot traffic on the paths and a couple of the parks, the overwhelming majority of women go out of their way to avoid being approached by using earbuds. Additionally, on the walking paths, women are moving and not still, which is another inhibitor to making an approach. Depends on the path, the best ways to approach are either at natural resting points or parking lots to enter the path. Occasionally, you can make an approach while walking and see a fellow walker who is open to being approached. One example of this is when I got an instant date on one of the paths because a woman was wearing a t-shirt from the university where I graduated from as an undergrad.

I've also done daygame at grocery stores, malls, and bookstores, which can be done in other cities as well.

You're correct that this greatly limits the capacity for meeting women organically.

At 39, I am considered an older man. I arrived in Dallas at 28. Even when I arrived at 28, I wasn't considered that young but certainly younger. Dallas is a cosmopolitan city but historical marriage rates and child bearing rates are younger here. I know where to find single women closer to my age in person in Dallas, but finding single, childless 30 something women isn't that easy even for men skilled in seeking late 20s + women. It's unlikely that I am perceived as wealthy enough or good looking enough (I'm around a 7) to get women in their 20s at this point.

It also does not have good universities, so education of the native population will be somewhat poor.
Southern Methodist University (SMU) and Texas Christian University (TCU) are solid, local private universities. University of Dallas is a local Catholic university, but its women are devoutly Catholic. Probably good women for LTRs but not likely to have sex prior to marriage.

A lot of the adults in Dallas went to either a public Texas university (University of Texas, Texas A&M, or Texas Tech) or a Texas private (SMU, TCU, and Baylor are the most common from the privates). Then, there is a smattering of women from random universities across the USA.

The majority of the women I meet have bachelor's degrees or higher but I'm tending to run game in more bougie/yuppie parts of Dallas. I've met few women in Dallas that had less than a bachelor's degree while I've been doing my approaches over the years.

Even if it was more walkable, the summers are oppressively hot to even allow for outdoor activities.
The heat is oppressive from the end of May until the end of September. Other parts of the year are better. I have daygame outdoors from June 1-September 30 before. There are even random days in May and October that are uncomfortably hot.

All in all, it is a way too car-centric, transplant-oriented city with poor climate and poor suitability for meeting new people.
The transplant-oriented nature of Dallas is a significant problem.

Because there are so many transplants, social circles here are weaker. That has consequences.

A good portion of the transplants are married couples with families who settle in the suburbs. That won't affect most singles unless you feel like hunting for bored married women, which isn't easy to do.

Because social circles tend to be weaker, people aren't closed off here. Stranger approaches are usually at least cordial and there isn't any hostility to outsiders, unlike some other areas of the USA. The rootless nature of a lot of transplanted to Dallas adults leads to a lot of app-based dating, which puts men in a more difficult position. The better play is to approach strangers and join in on whatever in-person events that you can attend.

The weak social circles do contribute to Dallas' pretentious reputation. Because a lot of people are meeting strangers, there are no consequences for bad behavior. When there's no attachment, women can be as superficial as they please. Dallas has also had some fashion industry influence historically (Neiman-Marcus started here as an example) and fashion can be superficial. Southern California transplants have also added to the pretentiousness and superficiality.

Getting into one of the social circles with Dallas natives with strong roots isn't that easy to do. It's a lot like getting into a top fraternity at a university. Most transplanted adults to Dallas won't get into those or they will be on the fringes of them. Additionally, a lot of the Dallas natives who go to local high schools, then possibly go to some unversity within Texas (maybe even Southern Methodist or Texan Christian locally) and then settle in Dallas as adults tend to get married earlier in life, settle into the suburbs, and have children. Some of those people might be your co-workers but you won't be spending your leisure time with them.

There are a lot of apartments in Dallas with transplants in their 20s and 30s so that'll help with finding friends. They probably won't help you with finding dates though if you're pleasant to women in your building/complex, they might introduce you to their friends/acquaintances who don't live in the same building/complex. You generally don't want to get romantically/sexually involved with a woman in your own building/complex because that's shiiting in your own backyard. You could do it with a woman in a complex that's within walking distance and that's acceptable.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 39, not quite 40. There are all these stories in the media about Millennials not having babies. I thought the childless 35-40 year old Millennial was becoming more common. I'm not seeing it in my social circle. I am aware of small sample sizes and that my social circle isn't a representative sample. The pregnancy announcements on social media are annyoing AF. At least on Facebook I blocked most of those people's updates. On Instagram, I have not found the stay connected but block updates button yet.

I would like to think I'm less of an outlier than I would have been as a Gen X or Boomer in the same position.

I do see why people use swipe apps. In real life, it is more difficult to run into unattached childless women in their 30s, even if you're picking approach spots in neighborhoods where unmarried people tend to congregate. On the swipe apps, these women are everywhere.

I got in a solid approach in a book store yesterday.
Dude it's simple... 50% of people will be single for ever no kids... 50% will have kids in anything status

The statistics don't lie.. 50% of women over 30 settle and the other 50% don't.. So it's the same for guys.

I find odd you didn't live this sooner ;)

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 49, been married. No kids, very unlikely I'll ever have them now. I'm at peace with that.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@SW15 as an american your options are quite difficult if you did not establish good connections in college. The american suburban lifestyle caters to meeting your spouse either in college or early/mid twenties. If your focus is not on this then you will miss out.
I did not establish good connections in college. Look at the decline in heterosexual couple pairings starting in the early 2000s in the USA from college attendance. College isn't useful.

As for my early to mid-20s, they were problematic for extended pairings. The late 2000s recession hit in my mid-20s and coincided with my graduate school graduation. I also relocated to my current city at age 28 without a girlfriend. No social circle here upon arrival.

How Heterosexual Couples Meet.jpg

Going to europe your odds will be much better. Obviously this is a very difficult and drastic move to make but not impossible.
I don't have the ability to go to Europe right now. I did look into ex-pat'ing at one point in my mid-20s but could not make it work.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday, I was on my Instagram and saw a pregnancy announcement from an acquaintance's wife in my social circle. I don't particularly like her. I find it annoying to be around her the 1-2 times a year I ever randomly see her in person.

Right now, there are 3 women from my local area social circle who are currently pregnant and giving birth in early 2023. 2 other women from the social circle gave birth in the first half of 2022.

I thought Millennials weren't having babies. With the 5 pregnancies mentioned above, I'm now seeing a bunch of mid-30s, upper middle class White women having their "Last Call" type babies.

This is so annoying. I am planning on making more friends who are childless.

I think childless men need to avoid these things. Of course, all these blue pill people don't want a lone wolf sigma male guy like myself around them. I don't fit the mold of living in a suburban house, being married, having a dog, and having kids/planning on having kids soon.

Additionally, similarly aged family members all have children and many have been divorced.

I also think some of the pregnancy announcements on social media are done for the Likes and the Comments.

There is a reason that childless men in their 30s/early 40s are a bit of lone wolves in general. I can't imagine that I'm the only guy experiencing this.
Millennials are not having babies what are you doing adopting?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a reason that childless men in their 30s/early 40s are a bit of lone wolves in general. I can't imagine that I'm the only guy experiencing this.
I think it is because we had crossed the threshold where we could have dated the social groups' fat chicks :rolleyes:, but we decided, "not interested", and thus that social group withered away, leaving us as lone wolves. Of course, we were never Chad enough for the social groups' decent chicks to be interested in us. :mad: In an earlier generation, 18 year old Mary Jane would have found us interesting, and we would have married off.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought the childless 35-40 year old Millennial was becoming more common. I'm not seeing it in my social circle.
That's survivor bias. Most men are in a social circle to begin with because they got married.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it is because we had crossed the threshold where we could have dated the social groups' fat chicks :rolleyes:, but we decided, "not interested", and thus that social group withered away, leaving us as lone wolves.
In my main social group, I was never even offered a fat chick. My social circles over the years haven't done too much in terms of directly arranging dates for me.

I did have one older acquaintance set me up with a friend's daughter who was around my age, similar to the situation @Xenom0rph recently described with his Aunt. She was rather so-so looking but had an awful personality.

Of course, we were never Chad enough for the social groups' decent chicks to be interested in us. :mad: In an earlier generation, 18 year old Mary Jane would have found us interesting, and we would have married off.
There were 2 women who entered my main social circle in my current city and multiple men (both friends/acquaintances) competed against each other intensely for the woman. The competitions were so fierce that there were some slight negative feelings that lingered afterwards.

I think both of those women would have found me too sexually aggressive if they had chosen men. It's possible that a part of the reason I wasn't chosen within those social circle battles is that the women could sense that I was going to be more sexually aggressive in my escalation than they desired. I don't think in either case I've described that the woman selected a Chad, though in one case the guy has more classicly Chad-ish looks than I do.

I relocated multiple times before arriving in my current city and those relocations have weakened my social circles.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is kind of baffling. Maybe it's because I live in a liberal state (Colorado) but people of all ages go out and drink and party here. Some of my friends have kids but they find time anyway.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is kind of baffling. Maybe it's because I live in a liberal state (Colorado) but people of all ages go out and drink and party here. Some of my friends have kids but they find time anyway.
Menver suffers from so many men moving there because they like mountain sports like skiing; I was in this category when I lived there for a few winters. I suspect now CO draws in folks for the cannabis too.