Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pregnancy Announcements Everywhere! Life When Your Blue Pill Social Circle Starts Having Babies

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday, I was on my Instagram and saw a pregnancy announcement from an acquaintance's wife in my social circle. I don't particularly like her. I find it annoying to be around her the 1-2 times a year I ever randomly see her in person.

Right now, there are 3 women from my local area social circle who are currently pregnant and giving birth in early 2023. 2 other women from the social circle gave birth in the first half of 2022.

I thought Millennials weren't having babies. With the 5 pregnancies mentioned above, I'm now seeing a bunch of mid-30s, upper middle class White women having their "Last Call" type babies.

This is so annoying. I am planning on making more friends who are childless.

I think childless men need to avoid these things. Of course, all these blue pill people don't want a lone wolf sigma male guy like myself around them. I don't fit the mold of living in a suburban house, being married, having a dog, and having kids/planning on having kids soon.

Additionally, similarly aged family members all have children and many have been divorced.

I also think some of the pregnancy announcements on social media are done for the Likes and the Comments.

There is a reason that childless men in their 30s/early 40s are a bit of lone wolves in general. I can't imagine that I'm the only guy experiencing this.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re like 40. Most people have kids by then. You are the outlier. Not them.
I thought Millennials weren't having babies.
I'm 39, not quite 40. There are all these stories in the media about Millennials not having babies. I thought the childless 35-40 year old Millennial was becoming more common. I'm not seeing it in my social circle. I am aware of small sample sizes and that my social circle isn't a representative sample. The pregnancy announcements on social media are annyoing AF. At least on Facebook I blocked most of those people's updates. On Instagram, I have not found the stay connected but block updates button yet.

I would like to think I'm less of an outlier than I would have been as a Gen X or Boomer in the same position.

I do see why people use swipe apps. In real life, it is more difficult to run into unattached childless women in their 30s, even if you're picking approach spots in neighborhoods where unmarried people tend to congregate. On the swipe apps, these women are everywhere.

I got in a solid approach in a book store yesterday.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm 39, not quite 40. There are all these stories in the media about Millennials not having babies. I thought the childless 35-40 year old Millennial was becoming more common.
you know how the normal guy is invisible to the average woman. The average person is invisible to these analysts and writers. They are talking about yuppie people in San Fran, NYC, DC, and Chicago.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you know how the normal guy is invisible to the average woman.
Yes, I am aware of how the normal guy is invisible to the average woman. I have felt invisible many times to women. I had previously considered myself a 7. Last week, I submitted some pics on an AI powered looks rating app and they were all rated between 6.8-7.5.

I think it's fair to say that I'm in the 6.5-7.5 range.

Wheat Waffles has a good video of figuring out whether you are a Sub 5, Normie, or Chad. Based on observation of how women treat me and the contents of this video, I am definitely a normie. I might be a Greater Normie, but still a normie.

I do have a lifetime notch count of 30+, so that's better than a lot of normies.

The average person is invisible to these analysts and writers. They are talking about yuppie people in San Fran, NYC, DC, and Chicago.
I could be considered a yuppie. Although I don't live in one of the 4 metro areas you mentioned, I am in one of the 5 most populated US metro areas. Metro Washington DC is #6 and that stat doesn't include the Baltimore area. Baltimore itself is #20. San Fran Bay Area is the #13 metro area by population.

I would have thought my social circle would have been one of the ones that those writers talking about childless Millennials would have mentioned.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah maybe your social circle is 'abit' of an exception. But dont get confused current 30-35yr olds just having the single token child doesnt change things too much.

A few examples from women I know.

One girl I knew from 16. This was the only girl in my highchool social group, so around 20 guys and one girl. Everyone liked her and had the hots for her. I was quite close to her and really liked her too. By the age of 22 I got her to be really inlove with me. But there was some drama and issues so I didnt get anything. She then did a casual thing and hooked up with one guy I had issues with so I had to let her go completely. This was age 24.

From 24 to 35 she didnt get married or anything and her life was just being depressed. At 35 I thought I might do a polygamy thing so I contacted her again. Well, by doing so I brought some positive energy in her life but she ended up doing a 'convenience' marriage thing with a guy from her religion (that was kinda important for her). Soon after she got pregnant and recently had a child.

So, this girl, she was single and depressed from early 20s to 35 when she finally got married and soon had a kid. But looking at her situation I know the emptiness and lack of meaning is gonna hit her even harder in a few years as she know has to raise a kid in world that has no meaning for her. It is still the same world and life where she was lonely and lost from 24-35. Having a marriage and kids wont solve that for her it is a just a temporary alleviation.

This other girl I knew. She was a 10 super duper sexy irish girl I knew at 26 and she was 24. I made moves on her and she was super attracted to me. But I couldnt get her. She then went and got a standard bf at 25 and then after a few years left that guy. She found someone else at the age of 30 (he was 28). She got married soon after and at 35 had her first child.

Now both these girls who had high standards and were in-love with me (alpha widows if you will) they went down the path of finding a 'normal' guy so they can have the marrriage and children that they feel they need to be happy. However, both girls are now facing a pretty empty and meaningless life for after having done all those things they deemed important, they will still feel that emptiness. They are now just raising children in a meaningless life rather than marriage and children giving them meaning.

Marriage and Children (and manipulation a beta male into providing that) is not the road to happiness many, especially quality women, think it will be. At the end of the day women just need to submit to Alpha energy, that is more important for them than to get married or have children.

This goes into the post I made the other day about the marriage system causing problems in general and how women give it too much value and respect.

These women now have 30 good years to live stuck with a kid and marriage but none of that would ever replace the Alpha energy they lost when they thought the marriage system was more important than submitting to alpha energy.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This goes into the post I made the other day about the marriage system causing problems in general and how women give it too much value and respect.

These women now have 30 good years to live stuck with a kid and marriage but none of that would ever replace the Alpha energy they lost when they thought the marriage system was more important than submitting to alpha energy.
Bro, this is delusional. Women value marriage because equals security. That’s what they are hard wired to find. They don’t give a crap about “Alpha energy.”

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday, I was on my Instagram and saw a pregnancy announcement from an acquaintance's wife in my social circle. I don't particularly like her. I find it annoying to be around her the 1-2 times a year I ever randomly see her in person.

Right now, there are 3 women from my local area social circle who are currently pregnant and giving birth in early 2023. 2 other women from the social circle gave birth in the first half of 2022.

I thought Millennials weren't having babies. With the 5 pregnancies mentioned above, I'm now seeing a bunch of mid-30s, upper middle class White women having their "Last Call" type babies.

I think childless men need to avoid these things. Of course, all these blue pill people don't want a lone wolf sigma male guy like myself around them. I don't fit the mold of living in a suburban house, being married, having a dog, and having kids/planning on having kids soon.

Additionally, similarly aged family members all have children and many have been divorced.

I also think some of the pregnancy announcements on social media are done for the Likes and the Comments.

There is a reason that childless men in their 30s/early 40s are a bit of lone wolves in general. I can't imagine that I'm the only guy experiencing this.
Imo having a family is an extremely low bar. It's simple to have a family, but the quality of that family is what matters. And that's displayed over time in the form of a legacy.

Maybe you're assuming these people are happy just because the women are pregnant. A dysfunctional family is still a family, for many pregnancy is likely a maternal instinct manifesting in it's simplest form.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, this is delusional. Women value marriage because equals security. That’s what they are hard wired to find. They don’t give a crap about “Alpha energy.”
I dont think you understand.

Marriage & Security VS Alpha Energy.

In todays world, women have all the marriage and security they need. They have men with decent looks and jobs lining up to provide husband and child-rearing services. That system makes the woman the prize and has the husband submitting to the marriage system and her.

But this system is not generating enough 'Alpha energy' because women are telling themselves they dont need to 'submit' to an Alpha instead they can use beta males within the marriage system to 'win'. It is just about Alpha Energy not being recognised and respected.

But beta males and the marriage system is simply not giving women the sense of belonging or happiness they require. This is why so many women today are unhappy and many are leaving it late until settling down and having children and many not doing that at all.

From my perspective, womens happiness and contentment is going further and further down. For this generation of women, like in OPs social circle, this is just a last ditch attempt from women to try and gain happiness within this system. Things are moving super quick and so for me this seems like the best time to sit back and see womens confidence in this system collapse.

Only Alpha enegy can provide the type of security women want. Women will need to pay their dues to this 'Alpha Energy'. That means social/political/sexual submission to Alpha Males to the point where 'Alpha Males' are the highest form of male in our society above Business and Political leaders.

There is no other way. Women will just have to submit to Alpha Energy. That means the Alpha Male is the prize not any woman. But women in the marriage system want all men to be interchangeble. In the marriage system the difference between Alpha and Beta is non-existent cos every guy gets the same, just one wife. That makes women the prize over all men including higher quality males (Alpha Males).

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think you understand.

Marriage & Security VS Alpha Energy.
They are not mutually exclusive. It doesn’t sound like you date much. Guys on this forum are getting dumped for betas every other thread because they aren’t committing to the girl. Women choose security over tingles in the long run. The problem is they figure this out too late.. after they’ve hit the wall.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
One of my close friends has a little kid and he keeps bombing the WhatsApp group with pics. F0cking annoying. I like most kids but this one ain´t that cute.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All those friends having kids and posting them for the world to see on Facebook, give it 2 years minimum and you’ll see them broken up and they’ll be coming back around with their baby mamma drama. Mark my words.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't argue with biological drive and the maternal instinct to have children, aka Baby Rabies. A woman who gets into this phase will do whatever it takes to have a child, and she'll dump anyone that gets in her way of doing it. It doesn't matter if it's at 22 or 45, but when the Rabies come a-knockin', it happens.

My sister and my cousin both went thru this. It has nothing whatsoever to do with Alpha energy.
My sister did it in her late 20s. She told my current brother in law that either he got her pregnant or she'd find someone who would, they had 2 kids and they're still happy together.
My cousin got pregnant in her mid 40s by having deliberate unprotected sex with a guy who she didn't want to have around as a father figure. She even lied and made it seem like some kind of mistake, but my sister told me that she has confided that she knew exactly what she was doing.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Happened to me back in my 30’s. It’s like the men that were previously your buds go full on beta. It’s the whole damned thing, Lamaze classes, mcclaren strollers, the coupe gets traded in for a 4 door or a crossover suv, it’s wild to watch the transition. I was single into my mid thirties and it severely limited my social options as my friend group “got preggo” - no arsewipe she’s preggo, you’re not!

That said it’s like a cult, resistance is futile and if you do decide not to start wearing dad cargo pants, driving a Odyssey and wearing the bjorn you’re singled out as a “not a good dad”. It’s like middle school.

And you’re a wildcard as has been said, the invites begin to dwindle.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But dont get confused current 30-35yr olds just having the single token child doesnt change things too much.
The 5 recent social circle pregnancies I've mentioned all occurred with women between 32-34. Since these women are getting older, it is unknown whether this will be their only pregnancies or there will be future pregnancies.

I think there is a big difference between having 0 children and having 1 child in terms of lifestyle.

All those friends having kids and posting them for the world to see on Facebook, give it 2 years minimum and you’ll see them broken up and they’ll be coming back around with their baby mamma drama. Mark my words.
I will. I don't think 2 years is long enough. In referring to the 5 recent pregnancies from my social circle, these are generally dual income households with household incomes over $125,000. Couples like those don't tend to divorce until the children are in elementary school. One of these 5 women has a husband who is a complete dweeb and she's high level cute/borderline hot. Pre-pregnancy, she was at least a 7. No idea how she's not cucking him. She's an acquaintance I've not seen in over a year.

My cousins both got divorced but both of their marriages lasted longer than I expected. One of the two even re-married because he's blue pilled.

Happened to me back in my 30’s. It’s like the men that were previously your buds go full on beta. It’s the whole damned thing
I would say that some of my friends were beta males before marriage. Most of these pregnancies I'm referring to are friends of my friends, mere acquaintances. Only one of the 5 pregnancies is occurring with a couple where the guy is an actual friend.

I have one male friend who is childless at the moment, but part of this general social circle. He turned into a real beta male once he moved in with his girlfriend. The beta-ization increased with the marriage, the house in the suburbs, and the dog. That friend is a true disappointment because he was a guy who put up a lot of notches before settling with this girl. When he was putting up his big notch count, he might have truly been a beta but resembling an alpha. I can't figure out what happened.

He isn't responding to my texts right now because I declined to go to his house for a party that was going to be all couples.

Lamaze classes, mcclaren strollers, the coupe gets traded in for a 4 door or a crossover suv, it’s wild to watch the transition. I was single into my mid thirties and it severely limited my social options as my friend group “got preggo” - no arsewipe she’s preggo, you’re not!

That said it’s like a cult, resistance is futile and if you do decide not to start wearing dad cargo pants, driving a Odyssey and wearing the bjorn you’re singled out as a “not a good dad”. It’s like middle school.

And you’re a wildcard as has been said, the invites begin to dwindle.
For me, invites have been dwindling for years and the few invites I get are generally lousy invites. I have to turn down some of them, like the recent party invite I turned down due to feeling uncomfortable the event would be all couples. It's never a good thing to be the only unattached or marginally attached guy in a room full of established couples, often marrieds, in your age group. It's very uncomfortable.

Many of my similarly aged friends and their friends (some of my acquaintances) are all living lifestyles that are carbon copies of each other. Suburban houses, pets, and the parenthood track.

I'm the only one with the guts to break the mold. I do what's best for me.

I perceive I need to cut ties with my friends and the acquaintances. I think I need new friends that are more relatable to my current phase of life.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

People are having children. Whatever next?

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I perceive I need to cut ties with my friends and the acquaintances. I think I need new friends that are more relatable to my current phase of life.
I have a son. I straddle friendships between those that have families and those that don't. I get invited to kid things (playdates, parties, sporting events, etc.. due to the son) and then I have a "single life" where I do things with unmarried people.

In my "single life", 80% of the people I know are younger than me. In my "family life", most of my friends are my age (mid 40's).

You don't need to cut ties. Eventually, these ties will naturally fade (you will have less things in common with them). To be honest, I'm not sure why you haven't made more friends and acquaintances that are not married. After my divorce (3-4 years ago), I started to build friends and acquaintances that were single. That naturally caused me hang around younger people (early to late 20's). I still like my friends who are married. However, we both understand that we have different priorities in life and time constraints. One of these priorities other then kids, is the "ball and chain" which I do not have :)

Reaction score
I’m nearing 30 and most of my Halloween social media was filled with people with their kids instead of slutty costumes :(

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest, I'm not sure why you haven't made more friends and acquaintances that are not married. After my divorce (3-4 years ago), I started to build friends and acquaintances that were single. That naturally caused me hang around younger people (early to late 20's).
I'll name some reasons why I haven't prioritized my male friendships and forming new ones.

1. Pandemic made it difficult to meet new people
2. Stint of unemployment in 2020 and job searching during a pandemic
3. I've been more focused on my woman life

I'm planning to start focusing on making new male friends now.

I’m nearing 30 and most of my Halloween social media was filled with people with their kids instead of slutty costumes :(
That really stinks.