Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Power struggle with gf

Reaction score
I (20m) visited my gf (20F) yesterday and was planning on satying until sunday, (she lives 1h away). So I get there right, first time seeing her in awhile and thought I would give her some flowers (like the afc I am) bc I havent done that too many times. The evening approaches and I assume we’re gonna have sex like we always do, we basically do every night before bed. I make a move but she doesn’t want to. So i just forget about it and go to bed. I tried again in the morning but she didnt want to AND she didnt even wanna cuddle plus she was acting kinda cold and had not even kissed me yet.

So in the afternoon I lie to her that I have a headache and I go home because im not gonna sit and tolerate this behaviour towards me. She’s basically treating me like a friend at this point. I can tell she gets kinda mad that I wanna go home though. But I still follow through, although I am quite sure that I would have gotten laid this night but I think she’s trying to controll me with her ***** and im not gonna be a slave to that ****.

Now I just plan on laying low on the contact with her and let her realize her behaviour is not ok. She has to appreciate me and realize that im not gonna be some simp to her.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I (20m) visited my gf (20F) yesterday and was planning on satying until sunday, (she lives 1h away). So I get there right, first time seeing her in awhile and thought I would give her some flowers (like the afc I am) bc I havent done that too many times. The evening approaches and I assume we’re gonna have sex like we always do, we basically do every night before bed. I make a move but she doesn’t want to. So i just forget about it and go to bed. I tried again in the morning but she didnt want to AND she didnt even wanna cuddle plus she was acting kinda cold and had not even kissed me yet.
Probably lost respect for you because there is some other dude in the picture. She's probably cheating on you but doesn't want to break it off and have a fight with you right then and there. The flowers probably has nothing to do with it.

That's the problem with long term relationships, there's a lot of opportunity to cheat

Reaction score
Probably lost respect for you because there is some other dude in the picture. She's probably cheating on you but doesn't want to break it off and have a fight with you right then and there. The flowers probably has nothing to do with it.

That's the problem with long term relationships, there's a lot of opportunity to cheat
Idk if she’s cheating she has like 0 friends lol

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's ****ing someone else. Always happens when a woman becomes low interest like that. Not to be confused for when a woman doesnt want to **** you when she's mad at you. She's pretending then and the sex is hotter for her.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But she has someone who is probably interested in her and she wants to test the waters with him. No girl ever "doesnt have friend."

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust me she's banging some other dude.

Here's what you can do

Bring it up to her and ask if she's cheating on you and then watch her reaction. If she's cheating then she will either dance around and make excuses or she will get angry at you because she won't know what else to do. Women don't like to take accountability for their bad behavior.

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's pulling back so you mirror her and pull back even further.

You did the right thing by leaving and removing yourself from her presence.

Agreed on laying low on the contact. Don't confront her on the sex and ask her what her problem is or if she's cheating.

Either she comes back around by you employing silence and distance or you dump her if she doesn't cut out the $hit attitude at some point.

Reaction score
Guys maybe I should add she was mad earlier because I wanna do mdma one time this summer and Im cutting down to low bf% and she thinks I have an eating disorder because she doesn’t wanna look bad compared to me. She’s not fat but she’s lucky all her fat gets stored in her tits and ass thats all i can say lol

edit: This treatment might be revenge or something. ”No sex if you dont obey me”

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
99% of the time when a woman backs off interest level it is because another man has entered the picture. It doesn’t necessarily mean she has physically cheated, but she is at least cheating in her mind and that emotional hit is all she needs.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys maybe I should add she was mad earlier because I wanna do mdma one time this summer and Im cutting down to low bf% and she thinks I have an eating disorder because she doesn’t wanna look bad compared to me. She’s not fat but she’s lucky all her fat gets stored in her tits and ass thats all i can say lol

edit: This treatment might be revenge or something. ”No sex if you dont obey me”
Aaaand the truth comes out. Tell her to shut up and f*ck her anyway. A mad woman likes a forceful man.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I figured with all the knee-jerk "she's cheating" reactions here. Not knocking anyone, but it's likely not what's going on.

Women are women. Just because a woman goes cold, doesn't 100% always mean she's cheating. Often she's not. I'm going to disagree with everyone here who told you that.

What IS probably happening is she has PMS (my ex would go stone cold and get mean for an entire week before her period and no, she wasn't cheating every third week of the month) or is getting her period or has lost interest because you're not around that much. 10% chance she's actively f*cking someone else, but then why would she even agree to having you over all weekend? Typical female behavior would have her make up some BS excuse for you NOT to even make the trip to see her if she preferred to be with another guy.

It looks like you played this very well though. The flowers are ok provided you don't overdo it with the gifts like some guys do.

Good move on laying low. I would go 100% NC until she reached out. I'd make her earn her way back if she wanted to see me. Make her drive and see you if she brings it up.

Good luck and keep us posted.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Will n Jada.

No she attempts to torture you with "you have an eating disorder" because she doesn't want to look "bad" next to you. She might try to puppy dog you with the no sex bit too.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
doesnt matter if she IS actually cheating or not
it doesnt feel good to be played with like that
are you not a human being ? you're supposed to accept that kind of behavior year in and year out and not rebel at all?
no wonder women lose interest in LTR'S

Reaction score
Y’all need to realize that relationships are wars similar to Vietnam and Afghanistan. You can hold frame and win every battle, but you will always lose the war after she cheats and dumps you or divorces you with nothing left to show for other than a bunch of topics on here bragging about holding frame lol.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
You drove for an hour to see her and she didn want to have sex. This is just not acceptable. I would just tell her this, no games, no covert, just telling it like it is.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried again in the morning but she didnt want to AND she didnt even wanna cuddle plus she was acting kinda cold and had not even kissed me yet.
you have sub communicated with your behaviour, travelling, and flowers, you are a low value male. (I know madness right?)

"no good deed goes unpunished"

Everytime I picked a local woman up for a date in my absolutely Sexy M3, looking like a G. she would always 20 date rule me, everytime!

then I would find out the crustiest/selfish guy was slaying for FREE

why you may ask?.... cause he made them travel half way or fully to him! So they had rationalised he was "high value".(Shes invested)

this is why you dont take relationship advice from women, you would be their dream guy on paper, but you've ended up sexless.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would go a step further than everyone else here and just do yourself a favor and break up with her now. Guarantee her tone changes massively. You then decide if you want her back in your life. My guess is you do - even though you shouldn’t. Her behavior shows it is only a matter of time before she calls it off IMO.