Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Potential wife past sexual history

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I think this is a valid point. Though I'm not touting the virgin mantra, I find it a turn on knowing I'm more experienced and showing a girl things, as opposed to being with one that's seen it all, and not impressed with anything... You even strive to be the best sexually with the women you're with.... How can some of these men do this who are very late bloomers and their only pool is women who have seen it all? They can't...
I want a woman who thinks she knows what great sex is and doubts my very open sexual confidence and said she has heard it before to be blown away by my skills. And they often times are more blown away than I thought they would be.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Is it more of a “yuck” thing or is it more of a kind of ego thing (ie I got where nobody else could)?
Maybe a bit of both? Im not sure

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe a bit of both? Im not sure
fair enough. Each to their own. I totally get not wanting a woman who’s been around, but the concept of virgin per se I’m kind of neutral on. I suppose it’s preferred.

i think a lot of it would be that it puts an intense amount of pressure on you. The first time is not going to be some awesom fk, it’s going to be some cheesy romantic romcom shyt and you’re not going to be able to smash like you normally would, and I HATE that kind of romantic sexhs. It’s like removing all the fun and joy from it and turning it into some profound thing, which to me, sex isn’t.
it’s always been functional to me.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I had a bachelors degree by 20, a few post graduates degrees by 25. Relatively succesful job/career. But yeah, I Might have a bunch of mental illness for all I know. Those things are not mutually exclusive.

Also, "need a virgin" is a bit strong. I been in LTR with non virgins. I dont need virgins, I prefer them. It turns me on knowing she has never had sex with anyone else (due tu all my mental illness, I guess)

Man, Im kind of agreeing with everyone today. I must be having a good day.
Plenty of functional alcoholics that go into work everyday and do their jobs perfectly fine too. That doesn't really prove much.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
dude, seriously do you have to be so crass?

Yeah, but how does saying 'I love you' and giving her pvssy to 2 guys before you convince her that you're the lucky no. 3, the best there is? In return for the pvssy those 2 guys gave her emotional baggage that wasn't there when she was a virgin and now you have to deal with.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want a woman pure as snow white. I want a woman who knows how to fvck.
What's wrong with you teaching her? I mean we're talking long term here, not one encounter.
I want a woman who thinks she knows what great sex is and doubts my very open sexual confidence and said she has heard it before to be blown away by my skills. And they often times are more blown away than I thought they would be.
That's a good point. I can understand if you live the player lifestyle.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@pipeman84, I am curious to know, I realize your preference for virgins and honestly no judgment however are you also averse to women having had 1 or 2 long term relationships before you as well?

If woman is late 20s or 30s for example, unless she's been sheltered or living under a rock, I would think she would have had at least a couple of serious boyfriends before you even though she may still be a virgin (saving herself for marriage) and again, as such, carry with her that "baggage."

How would you feel about that? Still a virgin but been in 1-2 long term serious relationships before you?

I mean emotional baggage is emotional baggage whether a woman is a virgin or not, unless again she's been sheltered and never dated/had any relationships before you came along.
What kind of serious relationship between male and female is that where the female is still a virgin? :rolleyes: If you mean she had all kinds of sex excluding vaginal, that's even worse because then she's a wacko who misinterprets some religious dogma hoping to fool some naive beta male.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@catsmeow2 you're presenting a peculiar scenario I haven't thought about before. I personally wouldn't agree to no sex before marriage because that's just an unnatural limitation and that signals further problems down the road with a woman with that kind of mentality.

The natural progression in my view, which also solves your puzzle of how can a late 20s woman still be a virgin unless she lived under a rock is as follows: the woman has defined physical and character wise features of the man she envisions as husband. That weeds out the fvck boys, deadbeats, too fat, to skinny etc, meaning she can't be dating every week a new guy. Secondly, she takes the dating process slow, with every date screening out the fakers, sweet talkers and so on. So by the time she decides to make love with the guy, she's pretty certain she'll marry him and unless something extraordinary happens, they do.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im a banged out patriarchy devoted old schooler to the bone when it comes to marriage and if the stars aligned that if I ever in my lifetime put a diamond on a girl I would rather much prefer to invest my personal assets in a cute 6/7/8 who is a virgin than a smokin 9/10 who has been nvtted in all holes by her dozen exes since she lost her v-card back when she was 16-18.
I ain't going to be the sucker she finally settles with.

The mental scars these high mileage girls have of all the failed relationships in their past will be detrimental to a healthy marriage with you as well.

The plan eventually is to catch a unicorn here in Mexico because they're out here.

Last edited:

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I said a woman who has had no serious relationships by the time she reaches late 20s, early 30s must have been loving under a rock (factiously) or very sheltered. Because it is a bit odd, just my opinion about that.
Yeah, provided she's physically attractive, I think she's either very high quality or a nutcase.

The woman I referred to in my previous post was 33 when she married her boyfriend. She had a few serious relationships before she met the man she eventually married (and divorced) but never had sexual relations in those relationships, again just a standard she set for herself.
This is just technical virginity, which by itself has no value whatsoever. It's like a woman who has lived with 4 guys from say age 20-28. So technically she's not divorced (a word which would raise alarm even with less clued in guys) but practically she's a 4 time divorcee.

I really hate to talk about myself again (trying hard to get away from that), but I was engaged to two of my boyfriends and had every intention of marrying them but then discovered things that changed my mind (and feelings) and I ended it.
This illustrates why a girl with previous partners is more problematic: you can't rely on her that after 1-2-3 years, however long those relationships were, she just won't up and leave, because she already has a history of doing the very same thing you don't want (even more so if you desire children). In other words, life was good for 2 years with 2 different guys, then things were discovered that changed the feelings and ended the relationship. And here I am, the 3rd guy at the 2 year mark wanting to start a family but wondering what things she'll discover with me. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make no mistake, gentleman, most (not all) women enter here as a Trojan Horse.

They claim they are here “to learn” about men. That is partially true at first. However, once they get some degree of knowledge about how we think, they switch modes and are here to correct us.

They are incapable of understanding that which we innately understand, and every conversation under the sun is subjective and about their own experience, because they cannot think outside of that, in a principled, objective fashion. Their entire universe is their own experience, and anything else is invisible to them.

Let us not forget that it is highly abnormal for a woman to be hanging out in a men’s forum. Women who hang out here are anything but representative of their gender. The average woman would have no desire to hang out here, and I dare say that the average well-rounded husband or boyfriend of such a woman would not have it.

I say again, most women here are here to correct you under the guise of “learning”. They come in here all sweet and nice, and very likable indeed. But I always wait for the real to come out, and sure enough, it does.

This place is an addiction for some. I know of one in particular who left in a huff, decrying how horrible we are, but just couldn’t stay away, just as we predicted. I can’t imagine my girlfriend or wife spending hour after hour hanging out in a men’s forum.

Many of you guys have answered absolutely brilliantly in this thread. A few, however, are bordering on white knighting.

I hate this Trojan Horse scenario. It reflects our real-life struggles with women. They come in all sugary sweet and submissive, expressing a desire to learn, but gradually the real motivation rises to the surface: To Fix you. You are apparently “broken”, gentlemen. You are broken because you utter words that cast light on the nature of women, and that will not do. You need to be fixed.

Let’s now observe the firestorm that approaches, and my handling of said storm. I might handle it with no words at all, or I might shine a blinding light upon it. Who knows? It’s all good fun, and my handling will depend on my mood and whether or not I have taken my geritol that day.

I just want to alert the younger, less experienced guys to beware the Trojan Horse. They come in with the sweetest, most endearing facade, but are in reality hell-bent on pointing out the errors if your ways. You are a man, and hence “flawed” if you dare call a woman out.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, but how does saying 'I love you' and giving her pvssy to 2 guys before you convince her that you're the lucky no. 3, the best there is? In return for the pvssy those 2 guys gave her emotional baggage that wasn't there when she was a virgin and now you have to deal with.
Pipeman84 I agree with the overall sentiment of your post. I want the most pure girl I can get. What you are not understanding is that women are not logical.

After the first big argument an attractive virgin will think that there is something better. In fact many times they have over idealistic views of what a relationship is.

A girl that had one or two guys before you probably dated many losers. Most guys are betas. They know you are better than most. They are often more appreciative than more sheltered girls.

Its counterintuitive I know, but I speak from experience. Pros and cons to each.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After the first big argument an attractive virgin will think that there is something better. In fact many times they have over idealistic views of what a relationship is.

A girl that had one or two guys before you probably dated many losers. Most guys are betas. They know you are better than most. They are often more appreciative than more sheltered girls.
Firstly, if the man is a DJ and the girl is in love with him (has high interest level) there can't be a big argument. Let me give you a funny quote from a Doc Love column to illustrate this:
Hey Doc,
Camilla and I have been together for a year now, and we love each other. We’ve been through hell and back together, and I want to share our story with you.
Hi Crane,
When you’ve been to hell and back with a girl, it means her Interest Level was not up in the 90s all along. And that tells me that you haven’t got “The System” memorized, so you don’t know what the heck you’re doing! In my program, there is no hell; there’s only heaven.
Secondly, that's one big appeal of a virgin, the idealistic view of a relationship...I don't want the jaded, got fvcked over (literally and metaphorically) attitude of a more 'experienced' girl. Thirdly where do you get the idea that a virgin doesn't know that most guys are betas and losers? Why do you think she's 20+ and still a virgin?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Firstly, if the man is a DJ and the girl is in love with him (has high interest level) there can't be a big argument. Let me give you a funny quote from a Doc Love column to illustrate this:

Secondly, that's one big appeal of a virgin, the idealistic view of a relationship...I don't want the jaded, got fvcked over (literally and metaphorically) attitude of a more 'experienced' girl. Thirdly where do you get the idea that a virgin doesn't know that most guys are betas and losers? Why do you think she's 20+ and still a virgin?
I agree with you bro. Ive been with my girl since December and shes not jaded, no fighting, when she´s jealoues she´s adorable about it. I get away with so much stuff its f0cking unbelivable.

Doesnt mean all virgins are like this. Some of them are a f0cking headache like another member said. I believe it was @Pandora if Im not mistaken.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

How many virgins have you actually dated? Or is this all theory? Please be honest.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you bro. Ive been with my girl since December and shes not jaded, no fighting, when she´s jealoues she´s adorable about it. I get away with so much stuff its f0cking unbelivable.

Doesnt mean all virgins are like this. Some of them are a f0cking headache like another member said. I believe it was @Pandora if Im not mistaken.
Was your girl a virgin? And you got very lucky she is good one. The OP does not understand that virginity is not a cure. Many virgins are overly clingly head cases too.

Most virgins are just virgins because they are super sheltered introverts. It had nothing to do with them having honor or virtue. The honor and virture was externally enfored.

2 of the virgins I dated were the outcasts in high school. If they were popular they prob would have had sex.

Last edited:

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 of the virgins I dated were the outcasts in high school. If they were popular they prob would have had sex.
Which means they weren't the best looking? If so, this reinforces the earlier statement of, "there's virgins out there, they're just not pretty".