Post your pic

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
I went to Auburn University in Alabama (a big SEC school in the most racist state besides maybe Miss) and was in a frat there.....if you want to pull just go to any college campus nightclub and stand around on the edges of the dance floor and wait for the girls who like black guys to gradually come to you...

I am white, but I knew a few black guys around your looks level who pulled like crazy just by literally standing at the edge of this dance floor at this one bar acting aloof and smoking cigarettes......they had a bit a thug or bad boy look going on..nothing over he top, though.....i am not sure where you are...

But black guys do fine in the south from my experience..these guys were pulling 8 and 9s like it was nothing...every night out just by literally standing around looking aloof and letting them come to them...there are a whole set of white girls in the south that get off on the whole forbidden thing of getting with a black guy....you should be tearing it up...
Yeah I just don't approach girls. Every girl I have been with has approached and attacked me first, but that drought is getting annoying.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dhoulmagus said:
I'm in a fraternity, so I am around a lot of girls. However, the girls are either racist or they try and play hard to get. The only girl I was successful with was from California lol.
Indian race troll? Besides it's not like there are not lots of black girls in the south.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
Indian race troll? Besides it's not like there are not lots of black girls in the south.
I'm too white for black girls

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dhoulmagus said:
I'm too white for black girls
But still too black for white girls :rolleyes: . If you are good looking regardless of your race there's no place in this country where you can't pick up.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
War Eagle! I was at the Miss. State game last weekend.
Yeah, War Eagle! That was a good game...Mullen will be fired soon...where did you go after the game? I used to always frequent the bars around Toomer's Corner......you know Skybar?...it used to be the Blue Room back in the day...it was so freakin easy to pull there when it was the Blue Room...lot's of good memories there...

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
stop being a douche renaldo...wrestling is a very tough sport...there is nothing gay about it...by the way, if you are going to post in here, why not post a pic...
It may be tough for you because you are a fat guy that has never played any sports.

Wrestling is still for faggots. These faggots need an excuse to grab other men and simply point to the sport. Homos.

XY.

Don Juan
Reaction score
@Jair213

Thanks brah and I looked thru a few of his posts and he's a troll. I blocked him

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's fun to see the huge variety of looks amoung the members, and putting a face on the usernames - I am surpriced to see some of you guys having problems with women, after seeing your pictures.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dhoulmagus said:
Yeah I just don't approach girls. Every girl I have been with has approached and attacked me first, but that drought is getting annoying.
Me too! But it's not the same down here. Up north they approach and are very aggressive and slutty. Down here they are FAR more reserved and not as assertive.

Keep in mind that the majority of women who approach are aggressive, dominant, crazy, bossy, etc. Players, sluts, AW's, and b!tches approach men a lot. Many of them are all up in the game, and love to tease, AW, or bully.

I was approached constantly up north, but all of the girls who did were ****. Even if you don't HAVE to approach - you should.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
European-DJ said:
It's fun to see the huge variety of looks amoung the members, and putting a face on the usernames - I am surpriced to see some of you guys having problems with women, after seeing your pictures.
Because unlike men, women are unrealistic. We guys realize that 8-9.x's are rare and can give due credit to males or females both for less than perfection. Females tend to think only 8+'s or guys that look more like you are attractive.

Women have to settle for the best they can get but because of higher male availability that tends to be 2 points higher than themselves.

Women are supposed to be more attractive than men. When everyone thinks a girl is better looking than a guy she's really equal at best. Especially if you subtract the flattering clothes, make up and long hair. No guy who is about 6 wants a female 4 that he could get, nor should he.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ Don't forget the fact that, women finding you attractive doesn't change who THEY are. In fact, the more women who like you - the more **** you have to deal with, and the more ****ty people will be entering your life. Just like, when you're social and popular and out-going, and everyone wants to hang out or be friends. The majority are going to be fake, selfish, judgemental, two-faced, and possibly abusive. Especially when the assertive / aggressive ones usually storm into your life, and think they own everything, and want to have their hand in everything. The more social you are - the more of these ****stick faggots you have to deal with. Or things like ego and competition.

There's definitely more to women, friends, or really anything in life than just initiate success. Attracting people doesn't mean ****... especially when you consider the "high class" types being the worst of 'em all.

There's no guarantees, but there's always struggles. And the grass is definitely not greener on the other side.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you fools are really putting pics of yourself on a random site for other men to judge you???? this site cracks me up :laugh:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronaldo7 said:
It may be tough for you because you are a fat guy that has never played any sports.

Wrestling is still for faggots. These faggots need an excuse to grab other men and simply point to the sport. Homos.

I'm 6'2 and weigh around 195 pounds right now...hardly fat...and have lost 20 pounds in the past 2 and a half months...

I wrestled in HS and played a variety of sports...including defensive end on our state championship football team and was a pitcher for our baseball team....and had hardly an ounce of fat...some of the guys i wrestled with were also major college football prospects and went on to play in the SEC have brief NFL careers...physically, they were freaks of nature....and they all agreed wrestling was much tougher thn football.....i would love to see you tell them it was gay....

We had other dumbasses like yourself say oh wrestling is just gay or for fags...then they come in to one practice when we said they couldn't handle it and were on the floor puking at the end of practice.

Our coach would turn the heat up as high as it would go and lock the doors and make you wear about 2-3 sweatshirts with a trash bag over your upper body under the sweats to make it as hot as possible and then would flat out kill us with conditionng and sparring drills...he would literally make you try to quit every practice to weed out the weaker ones...not to mention a lot of our practices would end up in full out fights toward the end as things would get heated often....it was hell at the time...but one thing that i greatly value as an experience.

Not to mention it helped me out in several real life fights when i just took the attacker to the ground and pummeled him instead of taking trading blows standing up.

You are easily the most foolish person on this board Renaldo.....you are 18 right? I would have run circles around you at that age. What sports do you even play besides checking yourself out in the local gym mirror and wondering why everyone thinks you are a douche?

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
I'm 6'2 and weigh around 195 pounds right now...hardly fat...and have lost 20 pounds in the past 2 and a half months...

I wrestled in HS and played a variety of sports...including defensive end on our state championship football team and was a pitcher for our baseball team....and had hardly an ounce of fat...some of the guys i wrestled with were also major college football prospects and went on to play in the SEC have brief NFL careers...physically, they were freaks of nature....and they all agreed wrestling was much tougher thn football.....i would love to see you tell them it was gay....

We had other dumbasses like yourself say oh wrestling is just gay or for fags...then they come in to one practice when we said they couldn't handle it and were on the floor puking at the end of practice.

Our coach would turn the heat up as high as it would go and lock the doors and make you wear about 2-3 sweatshirts with a trash bag over your upper body under the sweats to make it as hot as possible and then would flat out kill us with conditionng and sparring drills...he would literally make you try to quit every practice to weed out the weaker ones...not to mention a lot of our practices would end up in full out fights toward the end as things would get heated often....it was hell at the time...but one thing that i greatly value as an experience.

Not to mention it helped me out in several real life fights when i just took the attacker to the ground and pummeled him instead of taking trading blows standing up.

You are easily the most foolish person on this board Renaldo.....you are 18 right? I would have run circles around you at that age. What sports do you even play besides checking yourself out in the local gym mirror and wondering why everyone thinks you are a douche?
Ouch...Fu*king killed him hahahahaha :rockon: