Post your pic

Checkmate12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
That's a great photo. Who says white men can't jump?

Is that a 10-foot rim?
Thanks bud!
Yeah it is 10 ft.
That pic actually turned out to be quite popular with the ladies on facebook. Haha

XY.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrestling

[DELETED]

Casual

[DELETED]

Last edited:

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
floydb25 said:
Hmmmmm... If everyone else is gonna post their fat pics, I might as well do the same. Really not a big fan, though. Don't have ANY pics of the in-shape pimpin' days. :cry:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/75992402@N08/
You look pretty handsome imo. But damn you have some thinning hair. I wouldn't have guessed. A good face compensates for it, but you know what I think how b!tches are about thinning hair.

Last edited:

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
XY. said:
Wrestling

Casual

Wrestling is for faggots. You must like grabbing other men a lot.

@Checkmate12: "Suited up"? You aren't even wearing a suit. Nice jump though.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger: Yea, and gray hair, too. My teeth are also ****. But bishes don't care about ****, other than "hot" and "rich". They even said I have nice teeth during infatuation. Everything just slides by when someone's crushing. The biggest ******* is so nice, confused, afraid, and misunderstood.

Thanks for the compliment, but it was a lot better when I was in shape. Still got work to do to get back there again. :rockon:

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
Location? No way does your looks only get you one girl, at least not in the US.
I live in a very racist part of the south

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Espi said:
How many girls have you introduced yourself to in the past week?
I'm in a fraternity, so I am around a lot of girls. However, the girls are either racist or they try and play hard to get. The only girl I was successful with was from California lol.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronaldo7 said:
Wrestling is for faggots. You must like grabbing other men a lot.

@Checkmate12: "Suited up"? You aren't even wearing a suit. Nice jump though.

stop being a douche renaldo...wrestling is a very tough sport...there is nothing gay about it...by the way, if you are going to post in here, why not post a pic...

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
How many girls have you introduced yourself to in the past week?
I agree. You're in college? You're way better than average in looks. You should be cleaning up with the ladies! Find some non racist ones

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
GS750 said:
I agree. You're in college? You're way better than average in looks. You should be cleaning up with the ladies!
I'm a black male at a SEC school that worships the old south.

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
stop being a douche renaldo...wrestling is a very tough sport...there is nothing gay about it...by the way, if you are going to post in here, why not post a pic...
Pay no mind to him. He's known to make dumbass comments smh

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dhoulmagus said:
I'm in a fraternity, so I am around a lot of girls. However, the girls are either racist or they try and play hard to get. The only girl I was successful with was from California lol.

I went to Auburn University in Alabama (a big SEC school in the most racist state besides maybe Miss) and was in a frat there.....if you want to pull just go to any college campus nightclub and stand around on the edges of the dance floor and wait for the girls who like black guys to gradually come to you...

I am white, but I knew a few black guys around your looks level who pulled like crazy just by literally standing at the edge of this dance floor at this one bar acting aloof and smoking cigarettes......they had a bit a thug or bad boy look going on..nothing over he top, though.....i am not sure where you are...

But black guys do fine in the south from my experience..these guys were pulling 8 and 9s like it was nothing...every night out just by literally standing around looking aloof and letting them come to them...there are a whole set of white girls in the south that get off on the whole forbidden thing of getting with a black guy....you should be tearing it up...