Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Post wall average 39 year old woman making 500K a year on OnlyFans for mild content...sad state of men

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, two daughters in their teens. What a rotten role model of a mother and a weak, spineless, cuckold of a father they have.
She had her first child at 22 and likely got pregnant at 21. Her husband now was her high school sweetheart. The guy looks like a dweeb.

It seems probable that she is a hotwife who is permitted to have sex with other men. She's too good looking for that dweeb.

She had a decent job operating a house cleaning company prior to amateur modeling/OnlyFans. She went to community college and doesn't have a bachelor's degree.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, two daughters in their teens. What a rotten role model of a mother and a weak, spineless, cuckold of a father they have.

It is all about fun and coom, amirite fellas?
To be fair their mother is teaching them how to be confident, make their own decisions and make tons of money via capitalism. That's more than many parents can teach their kids.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no way that woman is remotely close to average when age is taken into consideration. If youre comparing her to women 15 years younger you may have an argument.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm having palpitations thinking my girl might look like that in 5 years.

I need a young latina or mixed race gf ASAP

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no way that woman is remotely close to average when age is taken into consideration. If youre comparing her to women 15 years younger you may have an argument.
You gotta remember everyone on this website is smashing a sorority chick who is 22 and a LA 10 lol
When I saw Rollo Tomassi IRL i knew that this site was cap, a lot of guys pretending to be alphas when they don't even look the part

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I saw Rollo Tomassi IRL i knew that this site was cap, a lot of guys pretending to be alphas when they don't even look the part
Rollo Tomassi's long haired look resembles a musician and I believe he played in low level bands in the 1990s, which is when he started his current relationship.

She's impressive for 39 but has some flaws for sure. I believe I rated her in the low 7s early in this thread. That's good.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi's long haired look resembles a musician and I believe he played in low level bands in the 1990s, which is when he started his current relationship.

She's impressive for 39 but has some flaws for sure. I believe I rated her in the low 7s early in this thread. That's good.
Yet he's telling Men not to get married and he is married

Sorry but to me that is hyprocrisy RP in 2022 has turned into a grift. These guys only care about money if they cared about men's issues they would get active politically or at least get their own platform

You can't cry on a feminist platform (youtube) then get mad when the same feminist shadow ban you or ban you. Lol that is a delusion. What happened to men fighting for what they believe in?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yet he's telling Men not to get married and he is married
That is interesting. It is more challenging to be credible.

RP in 2022 has turned into a grift. These guys only care about money
Texas Thighs (the OnlyFans and Instagram model being discussed here) mostly cares about money and getting simps to give her money. She relies on simps so that she doesn't have to go back to running her house cleaning business.

I'm sure a few of the actors, pro athletes, entertainers, and top business execs in her DMs are getting to bang her too. There's no way she's exclusive in her marriage given the quality in her DMs.

What happened to men fighting for what they believe in?
Men are too busy either....

A) Not getting laid and simping for e-thots
B) Getting laid as a top tier guy

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is interesting. It is more challenging to be credible.

Texas Thighs (the OnlyFans and Instagram model being discussed here) mostly cares about money and getting simps to give her money. She relies on simps so that she doesn't have to go back to running her house cleaning business.

I'm sure a few of the actors, pro athletes, entertainers, and top business execs in her DMs are getting to bang her too. There's no way she's exclusive in her marriage given the quality in her DMs.

Men are too busy either....

A) Not getting laid and simping for e-thots
B) Getting laid as a top tier guy
If Black Lives Matter a false Flag organization can raise 80 Million plus for their political cause (and use the money to buy mansions and supercars instead of the cause they claim to represent FRAUDS) I'm pretty sure heterosexual men of all races can raise 3X the amount minium and get lobbyists and politicans on their side. If politicians don't want to support your cause then just have someone in your camp run for politics who is qualified(even if it's just with being educated and a clean criminal record at minimum) that will!

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine what I could do with 500K. Instead this is likely going to be spent on mall visits, vacations, and other non investments.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine what I could do with 500K. Instead this is likely going to be spent on mall visits, vacations, and other non investments.
Imagine going from operating a simple house cleaning business to posting butt selfies on the internet, gaining an army of simps, and making $500,000 for doing less work.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine going from operating a simple house cleaning business to posting butt selfies on the internet, gaining an army of simps, and making $500,000 for doing less work.
I can't help but be envious.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
$500k from OF would totally mess up your tax bracket. If she has a legit side job making $50k, she'll probably have to pay $47k in taxes on it lol.
I think OnlyFans and Instagram are her full time jobs.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't help but be envious.
I think her back story is interesting. She only attended community college. I don't think she even finished community college. She either has a high school diploma or an associate degree. Too many men on this forum and in real life have gotten burned out of dating educated women. Women with a bachelor's degree or more tend to stay single later in life, do more carousel riding, and have outrageous demands. This woman, in her youth, was an example of the type of quality woman that a man would seek for an LTR and possibly marriage if he were so inclined to marry. There's a reason she was married soon after high school and had her first baby at 22/23. Right now, she's the same age as I am, so she's an early Millennial. Few Millennial women got married before age 25 and few Millennial women had their first child before age 25. Very few women I went to high school with were married at 25 and the same was true of the women at "Hot Girl U" where I attended college.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've mentioned it before, I'm an OF Manager for a couple models. While my Red Pill brain finds it disgusting and leading the way towards the decay of real men.. my entrepreneur brain sees an opportunity and is taking advantage of it. I wont discuss how much my agency makes, but it's big boy money. There is a lot to be made in this industry. Insider secret: If you think you're actually talking to the model/girl and she has more than 500 subs you're absolutely delusional.. we have teams of chatters who work in the Philippines who pretend to be the girl and milk the men for all they're worth. You're not talking to a hot girl, you're most likely talking to a middle-aged Asian man living in the Philippines.