Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Post wall average 39 year old woman making 500K a year on OnlyFans for mild content...sad state of men

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I personally were to rate her based upon her Instagram, I would rate her around 7.3, splitting the difference between 7-7.5.
Would I bang her out a few times, yes! Would I give her money on onlyfans, no.
@Mazer -- That's exactly how I feel. She only lives ~35 miles from me so it's possible that I could see her in real life. It's extremely unlikely though.

One physical thing she's got going on that semi-unusual is that she doesn't have any tattoos. She's an early Millennial and the Millennial generation is where getting tattoos got really popular.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe most of those guys aint buying the "erotic part", they are buying an illusion of having an average/pretty woman involved in her life.

They are not buying the ass but the girl package, they probably envy the guy that has a family with her.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Dude I described in the Asian thread( 6,8 guy with WMAF) has a girl in the Philippines. Haven't seen her yet (4 years) but does spend money on chetrubate.I asked through a mutual friend why he doesnt visit a prostitute ( legal over here, 30 bucks for 30 minutes hot E Europe and Latinas). Doesnt wanna cheat on her. Also moderates for cam girls and texts with them...

Same dynamic like some posters said about the sripclub . Shyt must NOT get too real for some men. Behind his own laptop dude is in his ultimate safe space ( no contact still all the visuals. )Modern day peep show.

The hooker and the client( can )actually both hate each other and themselves in the moment. She'll look down on you bc you are a pathetic man who cant get women , and you'll look down on her bc she is a hoe.

Also wanna say( worked as a bodyguard for some hookers bc they were robbed) , same dynamic comes to play as on OF. Men wanna be her regular visitor ,know her by name ,she knows your job ect ect. Tip them.

Best sex with a hooker is when ( tadaaa) you have game , are hot ,smell good and she knows you can get women. Then she might enjoy it actually.

Edit: what's a cam girl can do what a hokker cant?Illusion of control. A hokker will tell you to lay still, arms down, breathe left. No doggy, no backwards banana. Just plain s3x. If she doesnt like your behaviour, it takes 1 press on the button and you get kicked out ,no question asked or discussion and money gone. While a camgirl allows you to tell her what to do, how to do it, when ect. A camgirl might give a simp the illusion HE is in total control.
How the hell can you cheat on a woman you have never even seen yet? Your friend really needs to get his head on straight.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I believe most of those guys aint buying the "erotic part", they are buying an illusion of having an average/pretty woman involved in her life.

They are not buying the ass but the girl package, they probably envy the guy that has a family with her.
That's because they build her up as this perfect fantasy in their mind but the reality is far from it...most would probably be disappointed if they met IRL.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'd want the ass. I'd want to fucck her vag and maybe have her around as a girlfriend only if she were childless and our personalities meshed.

I would find it difficult to believe that men are envious of the guy who has had 2 kids with her and lives with her. However, simps are simps. I can't identify with being a simp. So you're probably correct about the whole envy thing.

In reality, she is a mom. Being a mom is a big part of her identity. Even if she were a single mom, I would have a difficult time dealing with her. As a childless man, I am way too different lifestyle wise from a single mom. At best, if she were an available single mom, I'd fucck her for some short period and leave. I do encounter single moms as a part of my life. Most of the single moms I encounter aren't that attractive, so it's no loss not banging these single moms.

That's because they build her up as this perfect fantasy in their mind but the reality is far from it...most would probably be disappointed if they met IRL.
You're right about this. In reality, her life isn't that great, other than the money and not having to do a real job. The NBC News article said that she cleaned houses prior to her being an Instagram/OnlyFans model. She might have been a sole proprietor owning the home cleaning business doing that or doing that as an employee. My guess is that she ran a small home cleaning business, which would be an achievement with her educational background. I found her LinkedIn and she went to Tarrant Community College (a local community college in Fort Worth, TX). There's no mention of graduation from Tarrant Community College, At best, she has an Associate Degree, which isn't that marketable of a degree in most cases. However, that degree makes her a more marketable romantic partner than a careerist female with an advanced level degree.

It is likely she met the Gomer Pyle looking guy in high school in the Fort Worth area or while attending community college in Fort Worth. The NBC News article said he was a sales rep prior to her OnlyFans taking off. He was likely a sales rep in some sort of blue collar area. My guess is that he also has less than a bachelor's degree.

I do know her/her husband's type around the Dallas-Fort Worth area. The people who I know who are their type of people with bachelor's degrees and more white collar-ish backgrounds than them. I even referred to this type when doing the write up of the mating scene in Dallas.

"Getting into one of the social circles with Dallas natives with strong roots isn't that easy to do. It's a lot like getting into a top fraternity at a university. Most transplanted adults to Dallas won't get into those or they will be on the fringes of them. Additionally, a lot of the Dallas natives who go to local high schools, then possibly go to some unversity within Texas (maybe even Southern Methodist or Texan Christian locally) and then settle in Dallas as adults tend to get married earlier in life, settle into the suburbs, and have children. Some of those people might be your co-workers but you won't be spending your leisure time with them."

People who are single and childless (many of the SoSuave members) won't live in the same area as them and won't ever see them. A single and childless guy might have been a co-worker of the husband when he was working that sales rep job. SoSuave members that are single dads with suburban houses might run into a woman like that.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
A lot of the guys are just lonely and seeking female attention through OF.

Back in the day, it was well known that a certain percentage of men calling phone secks lines didn’t necessarily want to talk about secks or jerk off. They paid money (by the minute) just to have a girl to talk to.

TLDR: Forget about secks for the moment; just finding a chick to TALK to is difficult enough for cel-tier guys.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the whole point of marketing that those women master, presente something as something else of value that you crave.

That's basically how they sold feminism to modern women.

Back in the day, it was well known that a certain percentage of men calling phone secks lines didn’t necessarily want to talk about secks or jerk off. They paid money (by the minute) just to have a girl to talk to.

TLDR: Forget about secks for the moment; just finding a chick to TALK to is difficult enough for cel-tier guys.
Agree, most of those incels complaining about women are not really complaining about being unable to get laid but more about being cut out from basic human interactions.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

OF is not primarily used like that when I was on it before I quit it just before Easter. You dont have voice or are talking to anyone per se on there either. I found youtube vids is much more effective than OF for those issues. You may as well play an articulate and decently attractive woman talking about a subject you care about or a music video, etc...

Reaction score
This mature woman is substandards. She is only 1m55 which is the height of SEA midgets that sexpats frequent. Just for the height she would be disqualified. I normally accept only women of 1m60 in SEA. But for white women I will typically raise the minimum to 1m65. Only a complete loser would want to have sex with this sort of instagram freak.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This mature woman is substandards. She is only 1m55 which is the height of SEA midgets that sexpats frequent. Just for the height she would be disqualified. I normally accept only women of 1m60 in SEA. But for white women I will typically raise the minimum to 1m65. Only a complete loser would want to have sex with this sort of instagram freak.
For those who are not doing the conversion, the height of the OnlyFans model is 5'1". @Chocolate Muffin prefers White women who are 5'4" or taller.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's really sad is the SIMP economy is virtually bottomless....

I would think that with a nation gas average of $5.35/gal that men would check their idiotic SIMPing behavior....

But I'm wrong, the SIMP economy will not be stopped by anything less than a zombie apocalypse...

This is truly a shameful reflection of modern men....

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's really sad is the SIMP economy is virtually bottomless....

I would think that with a nation gas average of $5.35/gal that men would check their idiotic SIMPing behavior....

But I'm wrong, the SIMP economy will not be stopped by anything less than a zombie apocalypse...

This is truly a shameful reflection of modern men....
America the country is post wall

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've said this before in the past: there is more dignity in paying a ho0ker for sex than SIMPing on OnlyFans.

When you're paying a h0oker, both parties understand there's a obligation on both sides -you pay her, she let's you have sex with her.

On OnlyFans, you're basically paying to see women's pictures, which validates their inflated egos... Guess what, these women are already posting pictures for free on Instagram and TikTok... Oh but they're naked pictures? Guess what, there are free naked pictures from women that are way hotter.

How do men even rationalize this type of behavior?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've said this before in the past: there is more dignity in paying a ho0ker for sex than SIMPing on OnlyFans.

When you're paying a h0oker, both parties understand there's a obligation on both sides -you pay her, she let's you have sex with her.

On OnlyFans, you're basically paying to see women's pictures, which validates their inflated egos... Guess what, these women are already posting pictures for free on Instagram and TikTok... Oh but they're naked pictures? Guess what, there are free naked pictures from women that are way hotter.

But all OF sites I used in the past were hookers.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's really sad is that men throw this level of money at these hoes because they think that the woman actually acknowledging them personally is worthwhile.
There is both a sexlessness epidemic and a loneliness epidemic among men. Men are getting neither their sexual nor emotional needs met.

I can't explain it.

Reaction score
For those who are not doing the conversion, the height of the OnlyFans model is 5'1". @Chocolate Muffin prefers White women who are 5'4" or taller.
5'5'' minimum for white women. You always should be a minimum selective : 5'5'' is the median height of white women. It means you'll have to reject 50% of the women on average, but in reality this should be less than 50% because midgets should have been disqualified earlier in the process, when looking at the pictures. Smaller women tend to be lower class.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smaller women tend to be lower class.
In the United States, a lot of smaller women are Hispanic. There are higher rates of poverty among Hispanic women than White women.

This 39 year old White woman is only 5'1" and her butt is large, much like what you'd find on a Hispanic or even a Black woman. I think that's interesting.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kim Kardashian is also elite tier for older MILF, with tons of plastic surgeries to get there. Find us a common American MILF, 35+ that is hotter.
Kimmie is the poster child for chicks that develop early and look banging at age 12 (i.e., that was her age when she was discovered by the paparazzi at the OJ trial (her father was OJ's friend and personal lawyer - not the co-lead defense lawyers. who were Shapiro and Cochran) tend to just get fat as an adult.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can get as far as understanding how looking at an attractive woman on instagram is interesting, but the leap in logic to throwing money at any kind of sexual content, when you can also get it for free, is beyond my comprehension.

What's really sad is that men throw this level of money at these hoes because they think that the woman actually acknowledging them personally is worthwhile.
Most men can't get an attractive woman to talk to them in any type of sexual sense, so the acknowledgement IS something. Camming is a lot like virtual stripping - and a lot of times the gal will give out a personal thanks (i.e., with his handle) to a customer. I've even seen a camchick write the tipper's handle on her naked body :eek: - OK, it's not his masculine juice on her naked body, but it is something associated with him and only him.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
still no one mentioned on why they would pay money to see a 39 years old woman , instead of paying to see a 22 or 25
I think it's because the Johns are looking for a chick that is at the upper range of possible - a lot of ugly men would be very thankful to have that chick.