Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Post wall average 39 year old woman making 500K a year on OnlyFans for mild content...sad state of men

Reaction score
In the United States, a lot of smaller women are Hispanic. There are higher rates of poverty among Hispanic women than White women.

This 39 year old White woman is only 5'1" and her butt is large, much like what you'd find on a Hispanic or even a Black woman. I think that's interesting.
Small, potatoe-shaped hispanic women are only good for cleaning your room. Only hispanics above 160cm should be given a shot.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Small, potatoe-shaped hispanic women are only good for cleaning your room. Only hispanics above 160cm should be given a shot.
Fortunately, not all Hispanic women are shaped like a potato.

The "Texas Thighs" OnlyFans model is notable for having a butt like you'd see with some Latinas. Most White women are not thick in the booty without being overweight.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's because the Johns are looking for a chick that is at the upper range of possible - a lot of ugly men would be very thankful to have that chick.
The crazy thing is that the men aren't actually paying her for sex with them. They are paying for seeing her naked body through an electronic screen, which is less expensive than getting her to have sex with them. It's pathetic because they aren't getting sex out of it.

Kimmie is the poster child for chicks that develop early and look banging at age 12 (i.e., that was her age when she was discovered by the paparazzi at the OJ trial (her father was OJ's friend and personal lawyer - not the co-lead defense lawyers. who were Shapiro and Cochran) tend to just get fat as an adult.
There's some revisionist or inaccurate history here.

Kim Kardashian was born in October 1980. She was 13 at the time of the murders and 14 when the trial began in January 1995.

Also, once the trial ended in October 1995, right before Kim's 15th birthday, she wasn't a big deal at all until the early 2000s, when she made that sex video was Ray J and appearances on The Simple Life with Paris Hilton.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Fortunately, not all Hispanic women are shaped like a potato.

The "Texas Thighs" OnlyFans model is notable for having a butt like you'd see with some Latinas. Most White women are not thick in the booty without being overweight.
I guess I have been lucky enough to date 4 or 5 white women with amazing asses over the years that didn't fit the mold then..

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I have been lucky enough to date 4 or 5 white women with amazing asses over the years that didn't fit the mold then..
Most White women aren't known for having amazing butts. Even with White women who most men would rate as Cute (6-7.9), the butt isn't a major factor in that. There will be cute range White women with decent butts, even attractive ones, but rarely amazing.

There's a reason for the acronym PAWG. PAWG = Phat Ass White Girl. That's a White female with a butt more typically seen on Hispanic/Latina women.

The OnlyFans woman we are talking about is a PAWG. She's also White and definitely not Italian-American. Italian-American would be the White women who would have the highest propensities to be PAWGs based upon the whole Meditteranean ancestral thing. That applies to more Southern Italian ancestry.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Most White women aren't known for having amazing butts. Even with White women who most men would rate as Cute (6-7.9), the butt isn't a major factor in that. There will be cute range White women with decent butts, even attractive ones, but rarely amazing.

There's a reason for the acronym PAWG. PAWG = Phat Ass White Girl. That's a White female with a butt more typically seen on Hispanic/Latina women.

The OnlyFans woman we are talking about is a PAWG. She's also White and definitely not Italian-American. Italian-American would be the White women who would have the highest propensities to be PAWGs based upon the whole Meditteranean ancestral thing. That applies to more Southern Italian ancestry.
Most of them worked out...one was cross fit, the other side a lot of squats and biking. A couple of them just had amazing asses tho...like the kind I just couldn't stop grabbing when I would see them in panties even as we were getting dressed. It became a running joke

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of them worked out...one was cross fit, the other side a lot of squats and biking. A couple of them just had amazing asses tho...like the kind I just couldn't stop grabbing when I would see them in panties even as we were getting dressed.
It's a combination of genetics and environment. Most White women are going to have to do a lot of squats to have an amazing butt. I'm not sure how much cycling helps in that. Cross Fit has box jumps and other squat type exercises that would help.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, once the trial ended in October 1995, right before Kim's 15th birthday, she wasn't a big deal at all until the early 2000s, when she made that sex video was Ray J and appearances on The Simple Life with Paris Hilton.
She was being watched by the paparazzi then; nobody bothered her because she was ... uh ... underage? :rolleyes:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she is a 3 ( fat , old , no round ass , no tits , maximum average face , small height , etc )

most likely even when she was young she was maximum a 6 , if not a 5
787.jpg

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she's good looking and compared to other celebrities she's pretty wholesome and tame still wouldn't pay to hit it though but the fact that she has a husband and two girls is kind of crazy.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she's good looking and compared to other celebrities she's pretty wholesome and tame still wouldn't pay to hit it though but the fact that she has a husband and two girls is kind of crazy.
the problem with Megan fox is that she never had neither ass and neither tits

she has a beautiful face and that”s it

you can not be a 10 when you do not have neither ass and neither tits

and that guy picture just shows that she does not have a fit body neither . But it is understandable , she is quite old now and also has 2 children

most likely Megan fox is the kind of girl that you would bang a couple of times and then get bored of her , unless she is amazing in the sack and does things that others would Not

Reaction score
Most White women aren't known for having amazing butts.
I hope this is a joke. White women, along with persian women, have the best asses. Latinas with good asses are mostly white with a tiny bit of african blood, so it's same as if they were White.

The main debate is White vs Persian. I'd argue that Persian women have the best asses. But most muslims are wearing their ridiculous clothes anyway so we don't notice them.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope this is a joke. White women, along with persian women, have the best asses. Latinas with good asses are mostly white with a tiny bit of african blood, so it's same as if they were White.

The main debate is White vs Persian. I'd argue that Persian women have the best asses. But most muslims are wearing their ridiculous clothes anyway so we don't notice them.
dunno man , Arabic women have nice eyes and lips usually . But not a great body

if you are an ass men , Latinas are a sure bet

if you are a tits guy , then white women are a sure bet

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
She is most assuredly not tame...she would probably be way too much to handle for most guys in the bedroom I am willing to bet.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her two girls are teenagers, she had her kids young by today's cultural standards but actually quite in line with biological timelines. I see way too many women postponing childbirth into their early to mid 30s, whereas she had her first kid at 22-23 as I mentioned earlier in the article.

The astounding thing is that her husband is a dweeb. Nobody has figured out if that's an open relationship.

She is most assuredly not tame...she would probably be way too much to handle for most guys in the bedroom I am willing to bet.
She would likely be a lot of fun there.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking about the simps that subscribe to this woman's OnlyFans and other OnlyFans women in general.

It would be interesting to know more about the breakdown of the simps. Are more of these simps older married men in near sexless relationships or the incel types? I have a hunch that more of these simps are guys who are actually in relationships and look more sexually successful to the outside world.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking about the simps that subscribe to this woman's OnlyFans and other OnlyFans women in general.
Yeah, both you, @Zimbabwe, @BackInTheGame78, are obsessed with other people's business, like you are not happy with your own life.
It almost sounds like you people are envious that guys who are subscribing to OnlyFans are actually happy in their own little worlds, and they just don't care. Just don't see the deal with that.

M

member160761

Damn, two daughters in their teens. What a rotten role model of a mother and a weak, spineless, cuckold of a father they have.
“How dare they come tell me what to do?” Courtney said. “They don’t get to come tell me to stop doing something I’m having fun with.”
It is all about fun and coom, amirite fellas?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The crazy thing is that the men aren't actually paying her for sex with them. They are paying for seeing her naked body through an electronic screen, which is less expensive than getting her to have sex with them. It's pathetic because they aren't getting sex out of it.
For the record, I never had a severe mental distrubance, insomnia, full scale demonic invasion, anxiety, loss of appetite, having unwanted memories I want to get rid of, worrying about getting an STD, from using OF. The idea is you are supposed to have a quick way to relieve yourself without the inconvenience and hassle or side-effects afterwards of dealing a more involved arrangement.