Possible Bi-Polar Girl...

TheMinistered

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been with Bi-Polar girls before, and it has always turned out horrible... but uh... here is what makes me think she is Bi-Polar... you tell me?

I'm flirting with her and kinoing her, and then maybe we'll get focused on something and stop and I'll start again and she gets pissed...

I'm walking down the hallway with her (i'm ADD [attention blah blah disorder]) and I'm just looking around checking out everything going on in the hallway-- and she gets pissed because i'm not looking at her... then like 30 seconds later she is pissed because as she is about to leave i look her straight in the eyes for like 8sec as i'm walking off-- she is like, why are you always staring at me? wtf?

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you got a pyscho on your hands.

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bi-polar...

meaning they have mood swings...

from what you described it doesn't sound bi-polar more hormonal or just how her behavior is.

Most bi-polar people have longer moods then a few senconds... It could be that when you stopped kissing she got intrested in the other thing and didn't want to mack anymore...

bi-polar people tend to have paternized mood changes that take place over a weekly period... meaning if her moods are changing every few minutes or when a new event happens then it's probably not bi-polar... it could be though.... Since I don't know her I can't tell.

If she takes pills, you shouldn't notice a difference between her and a normal chick... if they find the right pill that is.

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno. Does she take lithium?

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
****s the devil... makes you gain weight like crazy... my mom was skinny as hell like 105 she took litium and gained over 100 pounds... form the medicine... It's one of the side-effects along with being really thirsty... I took the stuff for a while too... not worht it as all... so they hooked me up with a pill that does the same thing but supresses your apitite instead... needless to say i'm off pills now... but I hated the constnt blood draws with lithium too... Pain in the ass.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That really sucks for you dude. One of the managers at my last job was Bi-polar. That was the craziest b1tch I've ever met.

There were numerous occasions where she would go from laughing and smiling to screaming and crying within minutes. I felt bad for her, but damn what a b1tch.

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
"I'm walking down the hallway with her (i'm ADD [attention blah blah disorder]) and I'm just looking around checking out everything going on in the hallway-- and she gets pissed because i'm not looking at her... then like 30 seconds later she is pissed because as she is about to leave i look her straight in the eyes for like 8sec as i'm walking off-- she is like, why are you always staring at me? wtf?"

Every girl is bi-polar..... :D

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol ditch the *****.
I wouldn't puttup with that unless she was extremely hott...in which I'd hit it and quit it :) as fast as possible.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bi-polar? Errm.

Insecure more like it.