"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Possible Bi-Polar Girl...

TheMinistered

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2003
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
I've been with Bi-Polar girls before, and it has always turned out horrible... but uh... here is what makes me think she is Bi-Polar... you tell me?

I'm flirting with her and kinoing her, and then maybe we'll get focused on something and stop and I'll start again and she gets pissed...

I'm walking down the hallway with her (i'm ADD [attention blah blah disorder]) and I'm just looking around checking out everything going on in the hallway-- and she gets pissed because i'm not looking at her... then like 30 seconds later she is pissed because as she is about to leave i look her straight in the eyes for like 8sec as i'm walking off-- she is like, why are you always staring at me? wtf?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Sounds like you got a pyscho on your hands.
 

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Bi-polar...

meaning they have mood swings...

from what you described it doesn't sound bi-polar more hormonal or just how her behavior is.

Most bi-polar people have longer moods then a few senconds... It could be that when you stopped kissing she got intrested in the other thing and didn't want to mack anymore...

bi-polar people tend to have paternized mood changes that take place over a weekly period... meaning if her moods are changing every few minutes or when a new event happens then it's probably not bi-polar... it could be though.... Since I don't know her I can't tell.

If she takes pills, you shouldn't notice a difference between her and a normal chick... if they find the right pill that is.
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
I dunno. Does she take lithium?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
****s the devil... makes you gain weight like crazy... my mom was skinny as hell like 105 she took litium and gained over 100 pounds... form the medicine... It's one of the side-effects along with being really thirsty... I took the stuff for a while too... not worht it as all... so they hooked me up with a pill that does the same thing but supresses your apitite instead... needless to say i'm off pills now... but I hated the constnt blood draws with lithium too... Pain in the ass.
 

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
That really sucks for you dude. One of the managers at my last job was Bi-polar. That was the craziest b1tch I've ever met.

There were numerous occasions where she would go from laughing and smiling to screaming and crying within minutes. I felt bad for her, but damn what a b1tch.
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
"I'm walking down the hallway with her (i'm ADD [attention blah blah disorder]) and I'm just looking around checking out everything going on in the hallway-- and she gets pissed because i'm not looking at her... then like 30 seconds later she is pissed because as she is about to leave i look her straight in the eyes for like 8sec as i'm walking off-- she is like, why are you always staring at me? wtf?"




Every girl is bi-polar..... :D
 

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
lol ditch the *****.
I wouldn't puttup with that unless she was extremely hott...in which I'd hit it and quit it :) as fast as possible.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Bi-polar? Errm.

Insecure more like it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top