“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Poll : is this a 9 or a 10 ?

is this a 9 or a 10 ?


  • Total voters
    36

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
I said this before 5"11 is solid

On average, women say a romantic partner 5’3” or shorter is generally too short for comfort, while a partner 6’3” or taller is too tall, and the “ideal” height for a man is 5’11”. The survey also finds that for the average British man, a partner becomes too short at 4’11” and too tall at 6’. The ideal height for a woman, according to the average man, is 5’6”
It's sad that male's fragile ego's has them hamstering about height. I bet women don't nearly hamster as much about weight themselves. Any gal that is less than 5'8" that asks about height is automatically disqualified in my books.

I've been out with some gals that were an inch or two taller than me. It really doesn't matter when you're in the horizontal position. That's what I tell them too.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,748
Reaction score
9,944
On average, women say a romantic partner 5’3” or shorter is generally too short for comfort, while a partner 6’3” or taller is too tall, and the “ideal” height for a man is 5’11”. The survey also finds that for the average British man, a partner becomes too short at 4’11” and too tall at 6’. The ideal height for a woman, according to the average man, is 5’6”
5'6" is a nice height for a woman, I'd have to agree with that. My preference would probably be 5'4" to 5'6", but it's nowhere close to being a dealbreaker. I don't think height for women is as big of an attraction factor as it is for men, I doubt if anyone will disagree with that. Maybe if a woman is freakishly tall it comes into play.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
On my own personal scale, she'd be a 5. Oh, now I know that for most men, she's the bee's knees, but I like a feminine physique where the shoulders aren't too wide, and the ratio of waist to hips is low, so she would not do it for me. Now if these characteristics were considered to be not be a negative, then she's a 10 based on very good facial beauty and exceptional fitness. To me, she would be the kind of gal that wouldn't be embarrassing in the last to have around, and would definitely suffice to other women as being super hot (i.e., a man that has shown the ability to get that would be considered very high value by other women).

I go for women that I have the exact characteristics that I find most attractive, but that other man might not, which to me optimizes my getability. An extreme case of this would be a man that *genuintely* likes fatties - because so many other men are disgusted by this, such a man would optimize his getability by going for fatties.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
she looks like your typical women who exercise to much. solid 8. if she stopped the gym routine for a few months and just ate well she probably bump up to a 9.
Because so many women exercise too much? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
I said this before 5"11 is solid

On average, women say a romantic partner 5’3” or shorter is generally too short for comfort, while a partner 6’3” or taller is too tall, and the “ideal” height for a man is 5’11”. The survey also finds that for the average British man, a partner becomes too short at 4’11” and too tall at 6’. The ideal height for a woman, according to the average man, is 5’6”
I'm 6'2'' and women love my height. There is no "ideal height". As long as you're charming, any imperfection seems to fade in their eyes.
 

aleste82

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2016
Messages
33
Reaction score
17
Age
53
You guys I am curious to have your opinion on this chick from all side


She is all over this Youtube channel half naked in every position
SwimOutletGear

Pretty, but with you guys I don't know what's good anymore.
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
I would put her in the 7 - 8 category however I can't really judge that well from the pictures. She's a slim chick but attractive. Definitely sexable.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top