Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Poll : is this a 9 or a 10 ?

is this a 9 or a 10 ?

• Total voters

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5"4 for women would translate to 5"9 in males
5"5 would be 5"10
5"6 would be 5"11

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I said this before 5"11 is solid

On average, women say a romantic partner 5’3” or shorter is generally too short for comfort, while a partner 6’3” or taller is too tall, and the “ideal” height for a man is 5’11”. The survey also finds that for the average British man, a partner becomes too short at 4’11” and too tall at 6’. The ideal height for a woman, according to the average man, is 5’6”
It's sad that male's fragile ego's has them hamstering about height. I bet women don't nearly hamster as much about weight themselves. Any gal that is less than 5'8" that asks about height is automatically disqualified in my books.

I've been out with some gals that were an inch or two taller than me. It really doesn't matter when you're in the horizontal position. That's what I tell them too.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On average, women say a romantic partner 5’3” or shorter is generally too short for comfort, while a partner 6’3” or taller is too tall, and the “ideal” height for a man is 5’11”. The survey also finds that for the average British man, a partner becomes too short at 4’11” and too tall at 6’. The ideal height for a woman, according to the average man, is 5’6”
5'6" is a nice height for a woman, I'd have to agree with that. My preference would probably be 5'4" to 5'6", but it's nowhere close to being a dealbreaker. I don't think height for women is as big of an attraction factor as it is for men, I doubt if anyone will disagree with that. Maybe if a woman is freakishly tall it comes into play.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On my own personal scale, she'd be a 5. Oh, now I know that for most men, she's the bee's knees, but I like a feminine physique where the shoulders aren't too wide, and the ratio of waist to hips is low, so she would not do it for me. Now if these characteristics were considered to be not be a negative, then she's a 10 based on very good facial beauty and exceptional fitness. To me, she would be the kind of gal that wouldn't be embarrassing in the last to have around, and would definitely suffice to other women as being super hot (i.e., a man that has shown the ability to get that would be considered very high value by other women).

I go for women that I have the exact characteristics that I find most attractive, but that other man might not, which to me optimizes my getability. An extreme case of this would be a man that *genuintely* likes fatties - because so many other men are disgusted by this, such a man would optimize his getability by going for fatties.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she looks like your typical women who exercise to much. solid 8. if she stopped the gym routine for a few months and just ate well she probably bump up to a 9.
Because so many women exercise too much? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I said this before 5"11 is solid

I'm 6'2'' and women love my height. There is no "ideal height". As long as you're charming, any imperfection seems to fade in their eyes.

aleste82

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys I am curious to have your opinion on this chick from all side

She is all over this Youtube channel half naked in every position
SwimOutletGear

Pretty, but with you guys I don't know what's good anymore.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would put her in the 7 - 8 category however I can't really judge that well from the pictures. She's a slim chick but attractive. Definitely sexable.