RickTheToad
Moderator
Never saw the movie. Was never a Ben Stiller fan.. I cannot stand his father (RIP) even more.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Never saw the movie. Was never a Ben Stiller fan.. I cannot stand his father (RIP) even more.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
How many women who deleted your messages saw your profile? How many women are seeing your profile? Did they see your profile first after reading your message and did that? How do more popular male profiles look compared to yours?Hey, peeps...
So I am getting tons of messages on POF that remain in “unread” status, even after the ladies have logged in and must have seen them. I get “deleted unread” and “read deleted” all the time.
Very disheartening. Please provide clarity.
That's true. I specifically avoid "getting to know" any woman from a dating site that is not having sex with me.A lot of guys find this hard to really swallow.
Its as shocking for girls as realising that most guys are just on there looking for sex as fast as possible, not there to date or 'get to know you' or 'develop a relationship'. There is no such thing anymore. The AW's have made it only so that guys MUST escalate sex quickly or be used for attention only. Dating and developing relationships does not exist at all from the beginnings of OLD.
If the beginning meeting was an approach or from social circle IN PERSON, there might be a chance to date and get to know a guy for boyfriend potential, but not on OLD.
Its a bitter red pill for both genders.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
POF's glory days were 2008-2013POF is so late 2000s/early 2010s.
Plenty of Rotten Fish. Tinder is even worse - at least with the other sites you could filter out the fatties. It's a shame there's no way to filter out all of the attention whoares.POF's glory days were 2008-2013
After 2013 POF went off a cliff (that's when Tinder was at it's height, in my city anyway)
I haven't used POF since 2017 tried to get on it during the Pandemic and got banned within minutes
Honestly Tinder has now turned into POF so many single mothers it's crazy