Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

POF has converted to an almost full must pay site now

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Just went back on POF to check out things and messaged someone...went to message another woman and got a notification that free accounts were only allowed one free "first contact" a day and that I would need to upgrade and pay $20/month to get 50 per day.

Hell no...POF has been going downhill for years and that pretty much sealed it for me. Will stick to Bumble and Hinge in the future.

threeforfree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It seemed like they also stopped putting the screen names in the alerts, instead of seeing "StinkyFUPA likes you" you now see "Someone likes you," making it more difficult to match with someone who's already liked you.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I quit using that site after my account would just get deleted without explanation.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was into the site in the 00s and lost interest around 2010 or so when I moved from secular to Christian dating website (although, apart from 2012, that has not worked for me either).

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
POF was huge in the late 2000s/early 2010s. After that, it went downhill as Tinder was rising.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I swear they send you fake bot generated likes just to try and get you to spend money to see the matches.
I hate sites like that...there are some that will send you tons of messages from hot women who are fake that you have to pay to read also.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plenty of Fatties
Yes, that's what it is now. Quality dropped off that site a long time ago.

Tinder and Hinge have even dropped off in quality and are bad sausage fests. In my area, Bumble is likely the best of the options but still plagued by the problem of excess males.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just went back on POF to check out things and messaged someone...went to message another woman and got a notification that free accounts were only allowed one free "first contact" a day and that I would need to upgrade and pay $20/month to get 50 per day.

Hell no...POF has been going downhill for years and that pretty much sealed it for me. Will stick to Bumble and Hinge in the future.
I got kicked off hinge for reasons I’m still not sure why. Bumble sucks. You match with a woman, she messages you, you message back and she deletes her profile. Only to make a new one a week later, then she matches with you again and does the same thing all over lol

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I got kicked off hinge for reasons I’m still not sure why. Bumble sucks. You match with a woman, she messages you, you message back and she deletes her profile. Only to make a new one a week later, then she matches with you again and does the same thing all over lol
Not for me...I have many dates, many meetups and many lays from Bumble

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably more botting.

M

member160292

I swear they send you fake bot generated likes just to try and get you to spend money to see the matches.
I got scammed into OKC premium that way. Saw I had 20 likes and all of them were from Kenya and Turkey lmao

ManFromTartarus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wouldn't you know it but Zoosk is the OLD app my dumbass paid for, a total bust for me.
They made it almost like a swipe app like Tinder with tons of fugly & mediocre women acting like beauty queens. The few decent looking females I connected with where total turdballs & flakes playing games.

Thinking about squashing my profile there when I still have till July on my subscription.

Should I? Waste of time/energy?

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

No offense but I have access to consumer report magazine and bumble did not make the cut when it comes to dating sites.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
No offense but I have access to consumer report magazine and bumble did not make the cut when it comes to dating sites.
Who cares? I'm interested in how it works for me where I am at not how it has worked for an average of tens of thousands of people in all different locations.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares? I'm interested in how it works for me where I am at not how it has worked for an average of tens of thousands of people in all different locations.
Still don't go dumping your money when there's better sites
around