Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

POF has converted to an almost full must pay site now

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wouldn't you know it but Zoosk is the OLD app my dumbass paid for, a total bust for me.
They made it almost like a swipe app like Tinder with tons of fugly & mediocre women acting like beauty queens. The few decent looking females I connected with where total turdballs & flakes playing games.

Thinking about squashing my profile there when I still have till July on my subscription.

Should I? Waste of time/energy?
Just squash it. Don't give that app the time of day.

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Google dating sites consumer report it should pop up
Okay, then an article from 6 years ago ("December 29, 2016") is the top result. For "quality of matches" it rates every single website as "worst".

frankyl

Reaction score
POF is freaking hilarious. It's like an episode of the Twilight Zone. The more obnoxious and unattractive they are, the pickier they are. Can you imagine them acting like that in real life? They're all angry, extremely bitter and don't take care of themselves.

Its rammed full of women who proclaim they are now ready to settle down and find the one, they are always the ones who have multiple children from another guy, isn't it strange they didn't want to settle down before.

The funniest one was seeing a woman who said herself that was overweight and dressed slovenly, actually say that the man must be well-dressed, good-looking, smells nice, works hard and doesn't talk to any exes. Oh, and you must love her for her. I nearly fell on my chair with laughter at how she could be so entitled and have so little self awareness . The site is full of 2s thinking they are 9s and they want a 10

I know I'm probably preaching to the converted but wow, it's full of the worst people I've seen.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try Boo or Badoo, they aren't totally free but you'll be able to send some messages for free each day but you can just keep making new accounts and basically send infinite free messages

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In it's hay days we called it Plenty of Fuhks.
Was so easy to smash thots back in the day not gonna lie a few hotties, but mostly average or subpar chicks (chubbies lol)
BUT POF was super easy, I stopped using it 7 years ago because it was nothing but bottom of the barrell walmart gargolye looking chicks by then but the best time was from 2009-2013 Was just easy, after 2013 it went downhill rapidly

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn’t too tinder or apps much but when I did it was *****s and had no issue. I got a girl off on phone no issue before meetip Easy ons

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was so easy to smash thots back in the day not gonna lie a few hotties, but mostly average or subpar chicks (chubbies lol)
BUT POF was super easy, I stopped using it 7 years ago because it was nothing but bottom of the barrell walmart gargolye looking chicks by then but the best time was from 2009-2013 Was just easy, after 2013 it went downhill rapidly
Yep! That's when I had great success. All you had to do was keep logging in so your profile pic would stay at the top of the page and it was money. I'd sit there on my PC at work and pimp POF all day long. It always showed who was logged in or last active and some of the girls would give me schitt but it worked. It was before cell phones got smart.

It's been Plenty of Fuglies for a long time now.

frankyl

Reaction score
The bottom of the barrel lot act like they're 10s and won't accept anything less. Was it always been that bad on there?
Tattooed single mums who have nose piercings and an awful attitude is 0 for 4 in my eyes. I'll never log on again

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The bottom of the barrel lot act like they're 10s and won't accept anything less. Was it always been that bad on there?
Tattooed single mums who have nose piercings and an awful attitude is 0 for 4 in my eyes. I'll never log on again
I dont know why anyone would bother using POF now when other apps like Hinge, Tinder, Bumble are far better unless you are down really bad and have to dumpster dive in radioactive waste you may have to evaluate yourself. POF has been dead for years as has OKCupid

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
POF has been dead for years as has OKCupid
Agree with this.

the best time was from 2009-2013 Was just easy, after 2013 it went downhill rapidly
Yep! That's when I had great success. All you had to do was keep logging in so your profile pic would stay at the top of the page and it was money. I'd sit there on my PC at work and pimp POF all day long.
I moved to Dallas in the early 2010s. POF and OkCupid were the big dating websites at the time as this was before Tinder's launch date.

1-2 weeks before my arrival date in Dallas, I was sending messages and arranging phone calls with POF and OkCupid women. I had multiple dates lined up upon arrival. I had to do internet research on date venues in Dallas to make it look like I knew what I was doing. I didn't even have employment lined up yet and I had dates set up. That's good. I was emphasizing the looks and personality part of Game at that point. I was still under 30 so I could do that. I got off to a good start in Dallas from a quantity standpoint with POF and OkCupid but there were some "one date, no sex, no 2nd date" type occurrences.

I also did the re-logging in that @The Duke used too.

Soon after, I read "Day Bang", make some friends and transitioned more towards daygame and nightgame as I got to know more people in my new home city.

frankyl

Reaction score
I can't help but laugh at the generic "my children will always come first." Line. You look, and they're not even divorced, so we know that makes their wonderful children don't we ?

If the children were that important, wouldn't at least a few of them still be with their partners for the sake of the kids? They can't have all been with dreadful men.

I can't remember this many single parents ten years ago. It seems no longer to carry any stigma. No wonder society is broken.

frankyl

Reaction score
I dont know why anyone would bother using POF now when other apps like Hinge, Tinder, Bumble are far better unless you are down really bad and have to dumpster dive in radioactive waste you may have to evaluate yourself. POF has been dead for years as has OKCupid
I didn't realise how bad it actually was. Radioactive waste hahaha