Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Playing Dumb Gets You Laid

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is for guys who want a basic blueprint for getting laid. Not for meeting a life partner.

Early on I've been told on more than 1 occasion when chatting with a fairly newer woman that I look much better when I don't talk. Because I tended to dominate conversations and am a very opinionated person. Dries the vagina up very quickly being like that. So I had to try this tactic that really worked.

Playing dumb might include:

Laughing at dumb sh!t. Don't be a buzzkill by just sitting there stoned face or rolling your eyes. You find a lot of sh!t funny because you're a fun person.

Pretending not to be against things that are "in". Don't act like an old person who is against new trends. To her, you're all about TikTok vids.

Being a little dumb with your money specifically in places like a bar which includes buying that broad drinks and not acting like you have principles against that. This is like the saying "you miss all of the shots you don't take". It's a risk but it's better than zero percent.

Finding everything she is saying as ultra interesting. Especially when she's talking about something she's passionate about. Sit there in awe over all of it.

Not reacting when she's mentioning red flags about herself. In fact you applaud them. You're the guy who is all for women on Only Fans because it's empowering. You also take bipolar meds and can relate to the struggle.

Saying you're just getting back out on the market after a long relationship. You're fairly new to the dating scene (even though you're not) and really glad to have met such an awesome woman. This sets the bar low and also lets her believe you're not a player.

Some are going to make arguments that counter most of these but they have worked for me. Just thought it'd be worth a share. Happy hunting.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I appreciate the input. Personally, if I have to pretend to be someone I'm not, then getting laid isn't worth it.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I appreciate the input. Personally, if I have to pretend to be someone I'm not, then getting laid isn't worth it.
Your normal self wasn't getting you laid to begin with. I never enjoyed this excuse from guys. So changing yourself to someone who does get laid is not a bad thing. We all change ourselves to improve our lives. A fat person who got to the gym and slimmed down became someone else. The person who took the risk by going for that big job and nailing a six figure salary became someone else. Everytime you improve yourself, you become someone else.

There is no integrity in calling this pretend. You're not pretending anything. You're just calibrating your social skills to a different situation. Social awareness is a good thing. Don't take that "pretend" L. It's the equivalent of a woman going "I'm not like every woman."

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude wtf is this advice? This forum went extremely soft extremely fast after that one dude left.
There are several ways to get laid but the best one is…..BE A MAN, not a whiny, laughing-for-no-reason, non-negging brtch.
He said this method is for wanting a quick f*ck. And it does work.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this.

Intelligence is not rewarded in the sexual marketplace.

Look at the men who are incel or borderline incel. A common trait is that these men have above average IQs.

Men who are smart are not rewarded with the best vagina or even vagina at all.

It's better to dumb things down to emotionally connect with women who want "all the feelz".

If a man is smart, it's not advantageous for him to display his intelligence.

If a man isn't smart, he doesn't need to change that aspect about himself in his interactions with women.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, I'm not gay. You have to go to reddit for that.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your normal self wasn't getting you laid to begin with. I never enjoyed this excuse from guys. So changing yourself to someone who does get laid is not a bad thing. We all change ourselves to improve our lives. A fat person who got to the gym and slimmed down became someone else. The person who took the risk by going for that big job and nailing a six figure salary became someone else. Everytime you improve yourself, you become someone else.

There is no integrity in calling this pretend. You're not pretending anything. You're just calibrating your social skills to a different situation. Social awareness is a good thing. Don't take that "pretend" L. It's the equivalent of a woman going "I'm not like every woman."
Playing dumb isn't exactly improving oneself, and there's a difference between pretending to be something and becoming something.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Playing dumb isn't exactly improving oneself, and there's a difference between pretending to be something and becoming something.
I assure you, you pretend to be someone based on who you're talking to. Even your persona online is a reflection of someone you wish to be due to the anonymous nature and consequence free context of the internet. You've already been doing it.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100% feminine trait
Women mimicked their social pretending from the mastery of men's ability of navigating conversations through logic rather than emotion. It's a entertaining ploy at most by women.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@HaleyBaron I'm not attacking your personally, but I thought this is something that I ought to point out to you. I would appreciate it if others did the same for me.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll ask for your opinion when I need it. Anyway keep playing up that act of "Getting laid isnt worth it cause Im intelligently superior."

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lots of needless back and forth in this thread that could've been saved by the OP correctly titling the headline "Playing Dumb Gets *Me* Laid".

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is for guys who want a basic blueprint for getting laid. Not for meeting a life partner.

Early on I've been told on more than 1 occasion when chatting with a fairly newer woman that I look much better when I don't talk. Because I tended to dominate conversations and am a very opinionated person. Dries the vagina up very quickly being like that. So I had to try this tactic that really worked.

Playing dumb might include:

Laughing at dumb sh!t. Don't be a buzzkill by just sitting there stoned face or rolling your eyes. You find a lot of sh!t funny because you're a fun person.

Pretending not to be against things that are "in". Don't act like an old person who is against new trends. To her, you're all about TikTok vids.

Being a little dumb with your money specifically in places like a bar which includes buying that broad drinks and not acting like you have principles against that. This is like the saying "you miss all of the shots you don't take". It's a risk but it's better than zero percent.

Finding everything she is saying as ultra interesting. Especially when she's talking about something she's passionate about. Sit there in awe over all of it.

Not reacting when she's mentioning red flags about herself. In fact you applaud them. You're the guy who is all for women on Only Fans because it's empowering. You also take bipolar meds and can relate to the struggle.

Saying you're just getting back out on the market after a long relationship. You're fairly new to the dating scene (even though you're not) and really glad to have met such an awesome woman. This sets the bar low and also lets her believe you're not a player.

Some are going to make arguments that counter most of these but they have worked for me. Just thought it'd be worth a share. Happy hunting.
None of this makes a difference.

You still were the 1st to approach or strike a convo with a woman, no?

Does acting dumb actually cause women to approach you?

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
I totally get the sentiment behind the post but I would say don't play dumb.. That's just fake and lacks integrity. I think what you want to say is "the guys who are dumb naturally don't have as much defensive barriers up as men who aren't as dumb".

Naturally alot of "cool guys" and meatheads/jocks with ripped physiques ARE dumb without knowing it. I def was growing up and I thought I was smart as sh.t We'r ejust dumb in diff ways.. Lots of street smarts and cunning in finessing our way through life and quick witted, but dumb when it comes to certain things about lifestyle and stayin out of trouble and whatnot.

Game isn't about playing dumb.. It's about being smart actually. The smarter you are with women and social dynamics, you can play/finesse people in so many ways. The problem is people are dumb and not in the right way.. They lack the experience and knowhow to understand why women act and say things or to understand womens psychology.. so they end up making mistakes and destroying any potential they have with the women before it ever gets anywhere.

When we see those guys who are kinda dumb and easy targets for women to sleep with, It's more or less that the dudes aren't as emotionally conscious to knowing that a woman just wants to use them for sex, in the same way when we see a hot dumb blonde, we go for her because we know that she is likely to put out/be an easy lay and not come with like emotional analytical behavior to challenge us as a man. The women are going for the dumb guy whos attractive because they know its going to come without the mess of that guy caring about their past, or whether they currently have a situation with another or other males, and it won't be hard to initiate sex with him without feeling like a slut..

The same goes for "boy toys" , younger lookin dudes who are attractive that women use for sex because it's just easy to without having to feel like a slut or having to deal with any defensive barriers that other guys put up without realizing it.

Dude wtf is this advice? This forum went extremely soft extremely fast after that one dude left.
There are several ways to get laid but the best one is…..BE A MAN, not a whiny, laughing-for-no-reason, non-negging brtch.
Idk if this refers to me.. But I decided to came back mostly to keep my workout log/nutrition log thread updated and keep up with some dms I had.. (Not that im gettin flooded with dms but a few people had questions and it turned into conversations)..

While the state of this forum does equate to alot of low quality posts and nonsense, It's one of the last few places on the net to talk about women sadly.

It's really hard for me to participate in soe of the discussions because the posts being made show me how clueless alot of men are. and I hate to have to be harsh on fellow men, because then I look like this egoist whos swinging his nuts around.. and honestly, men need tough love.. so mostly I'm probably just going to give advice where I can and mostly focus on creating content/updating things that can motivate other men to become better versions of themselves. It's important for a person like me to set aside where I am at in life and my level of experience and understand that alot of people are here because they need help.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not for me, never had to sell my soul for pvssy. I don’t advise anyone behave like this either.