“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Playing @ Clubs

theshift

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Ok, so I frequently go clubbing. I really want to know how the game is played there. Even though ive been going clubs for ages, I havent fully found a successfull tactic.

You know in clubs its quite different.You know..loud music, wild atmosphere, dancing, moving. There's ALOT of eye contact but no action, for me atleast. Im really out of ideas..how can i approach a girl? I just cannot go to her and talk to her. This wont happend. Besides, i barely hear a sentence in clubs. Most of the times , there's strong eye contact- you know, waiting for the move, but what move man? I just cannot go there look like an ass and start talking to her. It's a fact that women wait for men to do the first move right?.


Blah..
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Skweints

Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
199
Reaction score
0
Clubs are actually really easy. Just start dancing with them. Maintain strong eye contact, and SMILE. Act like a doof if you have to. If you can keep them smiling consistantly, you shouldn't have to worry about getting shot down. If she's dancing, acting like she has no idea who are and doesn't WANT to know who you are, back off and find someone else. If everything goes well, pull them over to a quieter area of the club and get their phone number.

Piece of cake.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
make sure you like the music that you're going to be dancing in.
 

Skweints

Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
199
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by DJ_Dork
make sure you like the music that you're going to be dancing in.
I think common sense would dictate that, man. ;)
 

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
work on your dancing..
be the sexiest and best dancer there

where something sexy

just go upto HB's and say hi..introduce your self...dance and have fun!
piece of cake...
don't stay in one spot for too long..keep roaming around and meet as many ppl as you can

get loosened up with a drink

and most importantly do a search on this forum..there is heaps of clubing tips on it!
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

theshift

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Well i do wear sexy clothes, and i do look sexy. I've been in clubs for many years and i've learn to dance well, not showing off with too many stupid and extra moves, just enough body dancing with beat. Hmm , I guess my problem is approaching a girl. I mean i do it all except actually talking to her..


Thank you for all the advice
 
Top