Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Playing @ Clubs

theshift

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so I frequently go clubbing. I really want to know how the game is played there. Even though ive been going clubs for ages, I havent fully found a successfull tactic.

You know in clubs its quite different.You know..loud music, wild atmosphere, dancing, moving. There's ALOT of eye contact but no action, for me atleast. Im really out of ideas..how can i approach a girl? I just cannot go to her and talk to her. This wont happend. Besides, i barely hear a sentence in clubs. Most of the times , there's strong eye contact- you know, waiting for the move, but what move man? I just cannot go there look like an ass and start talking to her. It's a fact that women wait for men to do the first move right?.

Blah..

Skweints

Don Juan
Reaction score
Clubs are actually really easy. Just start dancing with them. Maintain strong eye contact, and SMILE. Act like a doof if you have to. If you can keep them smiling consistantly, you shouldn't have to worry about getting shot down. If she's dancing, acting like she has no idea who are and doesn't WANT to know who you are, back off and find someone else. If everything goes well, pull them over to a quieter area of the club and get their phone number.

Piece of cake.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
make sure you like the music that you're going to be dancing in.

Skweints

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ_Dork
make sure you like the music that you're going to be dancing in.
I think common sense would dictate that, man. ;)

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
work on your dancing..
be the sexiest and best dancer there

where something sexy

just go upto HB's and say hi..introduce your self...dance and have fun!
piece of cake...
don't stay in one spot for too long..keep roaming around and meet as many ppl as you can

get loosened up with a drink

and most importantly do a search on this forum..there is heaps of clubing tips on it!

theshift

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i do wear sexy clothes, and i do look sexy. I've been in clubs for many years and i've learn to dance well, not showing off with too many stupid and extra moves, just enough body dancing with beat. Hmm , I guess my problem is approaching a girl. I mean i do it all except actually talking to her..

Thank you for all the advice