"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Plate went on vacation

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
Been out with a girl 3 times, then she took a week long cruise vacation, so no communication during that period at all.

On the last date before she left, we hooked up (3 times) after I took her to a casual dinner and out for an activity and drinks afterwards - she invited me in her condo for a movie, but not much watching happened.

Before she left, she initiated a lot of texts, we texted a bit and I invited her over before she had to leave town, but she was “busy” prepping for the trip in the week before she left. She kept initiating text with me, however, even though she couldn’t make plans with me before leaving. I would be charming and exchange a few messages each time, but never let it turn into full blown text convo chitter chatter.

Anyways, it’s been a day or two since she returned. I haven’t texted her at all and no word from her yet.

Wondering if I should just walk away and allow her to be the one to reach out? Or should I wait another day or two, then hit her up and try to coordinate another hangout/date plan?

Part of me realizes that her not contacting is signal enough, and I’m not affected by it that much since I have two other girls I’ve been dating and they’re both going super well.

Thoughts? If I do reach out and send a text to get back in contact, how would you do it?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Joined
Jan 6, 2020
Messages
199
Reaction score
265
Age
33
Location
Atlanta, Ga
Bruh, stop overthinking, it's not that serious.

Do whatever you want, if you like her or want to talk to her then call her, why are you waiting for her to make the move? Lol, you got nuts dont you?

Interest level trumps all, if she interested it doesnt matter what you do, everything will work out in due time.
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
So what's going on with the women you met while she was gone?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
Just hit her up dude. If she isn’t down to meet, she probably got railed by dudes hotter than you and thinks she can do better. And if that’s the case, just drop it. Sending a text takes like 30 seconds MAX.
 

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
I once had a plate whom I chatted briefly via text and then had a great date, no sex. She went on vacation for a month. She sent a couple pics and some sporadic messages during the trip, to which I replied stupid nonsense. When she returned, I reached out, asked her about the trip, setup a date.

The second date ended at her place at 4am.

If you want to see her, reach out. Either she returns the communication or not.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,874
Reaction score
19,111
I once had a plate whom I chatted briefly via text and then had a great date, no sex. She went on vacation for a month. She sent a couple pics and some sporadic messages during the trip, to which I replied stupid nonsense. When she returned, I reached out, asked her about the trip, setup a date.

The second date ended at her place at 4am.

If you want to see her, reach out. Either she returns the communication or not.
Exactly my point...OP is way way overthinking things
 
Top