Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Plate went on vacation

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Been out with a girl 3 times, then she took a week long cruise vacation, so no communication during that period at all.

On the last date before she left, we hooked up (3 times) after I took her to a casual dinner and out for an activity and drinks afterwards - she invited me in her condo for a movie, but not much watching happened.

Before she left, she initiated a lot of texts, we texted a bit and I invited her over before she had to leave town, but she was “busy” prepping for the trip in the week before she left. She kept initiating text with me, however, even though she couldn’t make plans with me before leaving. I would be charming and exchange a few messages each time, but never let it turn into full blown text convo chitter chatter.

Anyways, it’s been a day or two since she returned. I haven’t texted her at all and no word from her yet.

Wondering if I should just walk away and allow her to be the one to reach out? Or should I wait another day or two, then hit her up and try to coordinate another hangout/date plan?

Part of me realizes that her not contacting is signal enough, and I’m not affected by it that much since I have two other girls I’ve been dating and they’re both going super well.

Thoughts? If I do reach out and send a text to get back in contact, how would you do it?

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
Bruh, stop overthinking, it's not that serious.

Do whatever you want, if you like her or want to talk to her then call her, why are you waiting for her to make the move? Lol, you got nuts dont you?

Interest level trumps all, if she interested it doesnt matter what you do, everything will work out in due time.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what's going on with the women you met while she was gone?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just hit her up dude. If she isn’t down to meet, she probably got railed by dudes hotter than you and thinks she can do better. And if that’s the case, just drop it. Sending a text takes like 30 seconds MAX.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once had a plate whom I chatted briefly via text and then had a great date, no sex. She went on vacation for a month. She sent a couple pics and some sporadic messages during the trip, to which I replied stupid nonsense. When she returned, I reached out, asked her about the trip, setup a date.

The second date ended at her place at 4am.

If you want to see her, reach out. Either she returns the communication or not.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I once had a plate whom I chatted briefly via text and then had a great date, no sex. She went on vacation for a month. She sent a couple pics and some sporadic messages during the trip, to which I replied stupid nonsense. When she returned, I reached out, asked her about the trip, setup a date.

The second date ended at her place at 4am.

If you want to see her, reach out. Either she returns the communication or not.
Exactly my point...OP is way way overthinking things