Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Plate tries to make me jealous, I flip the script

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a very good sign of interest from a plate but like LAraider said earlier i think its also a sign of low quality.

A quality women would wait this out being confident that you will have time for her sooner than later also trying to play the jealousy card is not something healthy ppl do.

Good plate but im pretty sure she would be hell in a ltr.

Either way well played sir

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a very good sign of interest from a plate but like LAraider said earlier i think its also a sign of low quality.

A quality women would wait this out being confident that you will have time for her sooner than later also trying to play the jealousy card is not something healthy ppl do.

Good plate but im pretty sure she would be hell in a ltr.

Either way well played sir
A lot of people do these formats. They just "ignore" it and the other has some shyt the other that they don't like that they do in return. It's bad shyt.

If you guys are just talking great. But if you guys are really together, some of those trips should tone down and she should be wanting to do trips with you.

With the state of the union these days though many of that gender are encouraged to almost not "change" anything about what they was already doing. So the man gets brought in as an "accessory", like a helper to her life, but he is not that important.

As usual you guage to see if it's something you can deal with. Personally it is not compatable with the way I roll. I value a much stronger tighter connection, in my honest opinion a stronger connection makes the sex more intoxicating!

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Its "micro" violence and escalates to larger forms of violence.
that's exactly right.

I don't have a halo over my head either....I hope I've always recognised when I have become passive aggressive with micro hits.
Its the hardest part of repeating the 12 steps over and over again.
Reaching farther and farther into your memory for any little time that you've wronged another and must make amends.
The most spiritual I've ever been in my life has been in the last 4 years since learning this way of living. Repeating 12 steps over and over.

I must work on myself while at the same time recognising these "microviolent" disrespect occurences both in myself and maybe more? important in others so my self esteem doesn't drop to a depressed level.
This shyt is serious stuff man.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's exactly right.

I don't have a halo over my head either....I hope I've always recognised when I have become passive aggressive with micro hits.
Its the hardest part of repeating the 12 steps over and over again.
Reaching farther and farther into your memory for any little time that you've wronged another and must make amends.
The most spiritual I've ever been in my life has been in the last 4 years since learning this way of living. Repeating 12 steps over and over.

I must work on myself while at the same time recognising these "microviolent" disrespect occurences both in myself and maybe more? important in others so my self esteem doesn't drop to a depressed level.
This shyt is serious stuff man.
Im not perfect either. I learned the hard way. Someone who force you to keep forcing your boundaries just might not be for you.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Im not perfect either. I learned the hard way. Someone who force you to keep forcing your boundaries just might not be for you.
yep. big sigh.

man, sometimes I miss my ex as a person as my friend. He was selfaware.
I miss his humanity. I miss the 'us'
I just don't miss him-the boyfriend. Too much forcing my boundaries, good way to put it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yep. big sigh.

man, sometimes I miss my ex as a person as my friend. He was selfaware.
I miss his humanity. I miss the 'us'
I just don't miss him-the boyfriend. Too much testing my boundaries, good way to put it.
He was terrible for you. I wrote something to another contact thats revelant to this chat. Ill go show you the idea.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He was terrible for you. I wrote something to another contact thats revelant to this chat. Ill go show you the idea.
(My friend formerly married to a minister. His friends encouraged him to cheat and do harmful things to the marriage. They also lusted after and came onto her )
Basically we left off saying your minister husband was married to his friends. And very partial to them. Like so many people are. It just feels more "fun" that way. They dont try to be that way. Many People treat the world better than their husband or wife. Thus they don't notice things. Had your husband been properly connected he would be able to see his home boys spirits who was disrespectful of him right around him behind you. You would not have to tell him.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
(My friend formerly married to a minister. His friends encouraged him to cheat and do harmful things to the marriage. They also lusted after and came onto her )
Basically we left off saying your minister husband was married to his friends. And very partial to them. Like so many people are. It just feels more "fun" that way. They dont try to be that way. Many People treat the world better than their husband or wife. Thus they don't notice things. Had your husband been properly connected he would be able to see his home boys spirits who was disrespectful of him right around him behind you. You would not have to tell him.
I like the sentence 'you would not have to tell him'
It really killed me when he said 'that's fine if you want to move to this town as long as you don't nag me for being parked in front of the bar.'

So many tells in that statement. Keep in mind I discovered that 'ex' of his is the married manager/barkeep of that bar.
He told me all I need to know what he thought of me, the us and where his priorities lie.
Most importantly, I had no idea he drank several nights there during the week. There's bedroom rooms in that bar. This is painful but I can dissect each word in that statement even how he worded it 'you want to' ' nag me' I never did such a thing. He projected someone else onto me.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the sentence 'you would not have to tell him'
He wasn't looking at it right like I'd say 50% or more. So many people treat friends and associates better than their wives or husbands. You can flip it and still enjoy the world without being deceived.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
They were trying to get with her. Eyes of greed. She noticed, he couldn't see.
I don't know mrgoodstuff, I call bs, the men can see. Aren't they protective at all? Like that dark haired dude in the foreign video Malz1 just posted this weekend....how could the fairer guy not notice buddy fingercaressing his woman? wtf. how are you not looking over at her more regularly. She should have never gave in/been hypnotised by that salesman.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know mrgoodstuff, I call bs, the men can see. Aren't they protective at all? Like that dark haired dude in the foreign video Malz1 just posted this weekend....how could the fairer guy not notice buddy fingercaressing his woman? wtf. how are you not looking over at her more regularly. She should have never gave in/been hypnotised by that salesman.
When you cheated on your wife. Lied to her so many times you just might not be able to see those things any more. He was "with" his friends who he'd put himself in harm's way for. Many put others over their spouses.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
He wasn't looking at it right like I'd say 50% or more. So many people treat friends and associates better than their wives or husbands. You can flip it and still enjoy the world without being deceived.
If its the first time someone's received extra attention in their life then maybe its the novelty of it...like ceasarforone's wandering eye wife thread a few months's ago....we all said it was the first time she's been around so many men/been looked at.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If its the first time someone's received extra attention in their life then maybe its the novelty of it...like ceasarforone's wandering eye wife thread a few months's ago....we all said it was the first time she's been around so many men/been looked at.
Some folks lifestyle is that way. All their action and attention is outside the house.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you show us the thread?

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
When you cheated on your wife. Lied to her so many times you just might not be able to see those things any more. He was "with" his friends who he'd put himself in harm's way for. Many put others over their spouses.
I think I understand.
I tried parking on the street once or twice when I went up to his place for the weekend.
'what are you doing?' he'd say 'park in my driveway, you're my girlfriend'
Then the last argument where he was protecting the female townsfolk and female neighbours I finally brought up, he made me feel like I was less important than his neighbours.
'See!? why not just have me park on the street like I wanted to?'

It was like I admitted I knew I was just a fwb or plate or whatever.
Which might be ok but don't oscillate back in forth.
I'm not making sense to repeat and write out this experience because its my emotional, subjective experience but its similar to Amante's girlfriend accusing him of sticking up for the flirty trash she was about to 'fuvk up' in a catfight in the hospital waiting room.
I'm dying to ask Amante if this is the same girl he just wifed up because it would confirm a theory I have that men really do want you to jealously catfight other women for them. ugh!!!! I'm not doing that!