thanks, I always thought this. My brother does too.Wow. Wise and very real.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
thanks, I always thought this. My brother does too.Wow. Wise and very real.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
And violence escalatesthanks, I always thought this. My brother does too.
Its "micro" violence and escalates to larger forms of violence.thanks, I always thought this. My brother does too.
A lot of people do these formats. They just "ignore" it and the other has some shyt the other that they don't like that they do in return. It's bad shyt.This is a very good sign of interest from a plate but like LAraider said earlier i think its also a sign of low quality.
A quality women would wait this out being confident that you will have time for her sooner than later also trying to play the jealousy card is not something healthy ppl do.
Good plate but im pretty sure she would be hell in a ltr.
Either way well played sir
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
that's exactly right.Its "micro" violence and escalates to larger forms of violence.
Im not perfect either. I learned the hard way. Someone who force you to keep forcing your boundaries just might not be for you.that's exactly right.
I don't have a halo over my head either....I hope I've always recognised when I have become passive aggressive with micro hits.
Its the hardest part of repeating the 12 steps over and over again.
Reaching farther and farther into your memory for any little time that you've wronged another and must make amends.
The most spiritual I've ever been in my life has been in the last 4 years since learning this way of living. Repeating 12 steps over and over.
I must work on myself while at the same time recognising these "microviolent" disrespect occurences both in myself and maybe more? important in others so my self esteem doesn't drop to a depressed level.
This shyt is serious stuff man.
yep. big sigh.Im not perfect either. I learned the hard way. Someone who force you to keep forcing your boundaries just might not be for you.
He was terrible for you. I wrote something to another contact thats revelant to this chat. Ill go show you the idea.yep. big sigh.
man, sometimes I miss my ex as a person as my friend. He was selfaware.
I miss his humanity. I miss the 'us'
I just don't miss him-the boyfriend. Too much testing my boundaries, good way to put it.
(My friend formerly married to a minister. His friends encouraged him to cheat and do harmful things to the marriage. They also lusted after and came onto her )He was terrible for you. I wrote something to another contact thats revelant to this chat. Ill go show you the idea.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
I like the sentence 'you would not have to tell him'(My friend formerly married to a minister. His friends encouraged him to cheat and do harmful things to the marriage. They also lusted after and came onto her )
Basically we left off saying your minister husband was married to his friends. And very partial to them. Like so many people are. It just feels more "fun" that way. They dont try to be that way. Many People treat the world better than their husband or wife. Thus they don't notice things. Had your husband been properly connected he would be able to see his home boys spirits who was disrespectful of him right around him behind you. You would not have to tell him.
He wasn't looking at it right like I'd say 50% or more. So many people treat friends and associates better than their wives or husbands. You can flip it and still enjoy the world without being deceived.I like the sentence 'you would not have to tell him'
They were trying to get with her. Eyes of greed. She noticed, he couldn't see.I like the sentence 'you would not have to tell him'
I don't know mrgoodstuff, I call bs, the men can see. Aren't they protective at all? Like that dark haired dude in the foreign video Malz1 just posted this weekend....how could the fairer guy not notice buddy fingercaressing his woman? wtf. how are you not looking over at her more regularly. She should have never gave in/been hypnotised by that salesman.They were trying to get with her. Eyes of greed. She noticed, he couldn't see.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
When you cheated on your wife. Lied to her so many times you just might not be able to see those things any more. He was "with" his friends who he'd put himself in harm's way for. Many put others over their spouses.I don't know mrgoodstuff, I call bs, the men can see. Aren't they protective at all? Like that dark haired dude in the foreign video Malz1 just posted this weekend....how could the fairer guy not notice buddy fingercaressing his woman? wtf. how are you not looking over at her more regularly. She should have never gave in/been hypnotised by that salesman.
If its the first time someone's received extra attention in their life then maybe its the novelty of it...like ceasarforone's wandering eye wife thread a few months's ago....we all said it was the first time she's been around so many men/been looked at.He wasn't looking at it right like I'd say 50% or more. So many people treat friends and associates better than their wives or husbands. You can flip it and still enjoy the world without being deceived.
Some folks lifestyle is that way. All their action and attention is outside the house.If its the first time someone's received extra attention in their life then maybe its the novelty of it...like ceasarforone's wandering eye wife thread a few months's ago....we all said it was the first time she's been around so many men/been looked at.
Can you show us the thread?If its the first time someone's received extra attention in their life then maybe its the novelty of it...like ceasarforone's wandering eye wife thread a few months's ago....we all said it was the first time she's been around so many men/been looked at.
I think I understand.When you cheated on your wife. Lied to her so many times you just might not be able to see those things any more. He was "with" his friends who he'd put himself in harm's way for. Many put others over their spouses.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.