Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Plate cancelled plans last minute but asks to postpone them for following day

Lover_boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I’ve been seeing this one girl since august of last year. She recently went on a 2 month vacation for the holidays since November and we saw each other again for the first time in 2 months last Friday. Since Friday, we’ve been seeing each other every day. Went out Friday night, Saturday night she came over and slept over, Monday dinner, Tuesday went out dancing and slept over. We’ve been super into each other, passionate make out sessions everywhere we go, passionate sex all of it.

This Wednesday she had plans to hang out with her gf and then Thursday we were going to take our dogs to the park and watch a movie together. However Thursday morning I get a text that she is super tired and if we can move the plans for the following day. Even though she offered another date to continue with the plans, it still caught me by surprise as to the spontaneous cancellation.

she has been going out all week since Friday and Tuesday we slept 4 hours due to having s3x until 4 am. So she could genuinely be tired but the “believe women’s actions and not her words” is creeping up on me.

I responded with, “no worries, get some rest so that we can continue with more adventures”

Also, I think it’s important to share that the reason why we’ve been seeing each other so much is becaause she has a work trip in February for several weeks until she gets back.

how do you guys handle these spontaneous cancellations/reschedule from girls ? Specially when she’s showing super high signs of attraction.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Maybe her interest level is decreasing. Play it cool. Let us know is she puts out the next day.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I’ve been seeing this one girl since august of last year. She recently went on a 2 month vacation for the holidays since November and we saw each other again for the first time in 2 months last Friday. Since Friday, we’ve been seeing each other every day. Went out Friday night, Saturday night she came over and slept over, Monday dinner, Tuesday went out dancing and slept over. We’ve been super into each other, passionate make out sessions everywhere we go, passionate sex all of it.

This Wednesday she had plans to hang out with her gf and then Thursday we were going to take our dogs to the park and watch a movie together. However Thursday morning I get a text that she is super tired and if we can move the plans for the following day. Even though she offered another date to continue with the plans, it still caught me by surprise as to the spontaneous cancellation.

she has been going out all week since Friday and Tuesday we slept 4 hours due to having s3x until 4 am. So she could genuinely be tired but the “believe women’s actions and not her words” is creeping up on me.

I responded with, “no worries, get some rest so that we can continue with more adventures”

Also, I think it’s important to share that the reason why we’ve been seeing each other so much is becaause she has a work trip in February for several weeks until she gets back.

how do you guys handle these spontaneous cancellations/reschedule from girls ? Specially when she’s showing super high signs of attraction.
She continuously meets,makes out and has sex with you.The problem here may actually be that you’re becoming too needy and dependent on her.

I would worry less about her interest (doesn’t seem to have waned in the slightest) and just focus on your life outside of her for a bit.

You might be overthinking things.She might actually be tired.There’s nothing that has happened to this point to suggest otherwise.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Too much bro...you are showing her she is center of your life and she probably has other things to do in life other than hang out with you every day.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You might think it's an innocent reschedule but it's a dead giveaway - she's going to be banging every strange c0ck under the sun while on vacay. Tie her up now op, she can't cheat if she can't leave. The game, is about CONTROL...

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't immediately think this is a worst case scenario, but damn..you are way too needy bruh. First of all you shouldn't see a woman every day. Think of any relationship as something that has a limited amount of quality time, let's say 180 days a year times 10 hours( hypothetically). The more you see a woman , the sooner you'll burn through that time.

After your "limited amount of quality time " is gone, trouble will start. This is because the thrill gone, and things become predictable and boring for a woman. You want to spread it out more. Instead of seeing her 20 times in 3 weeks you should cut it down to 20 times in 2 months maybe even 3 months.

I dont really understand why you are so worried. Is there something you ain't telling us? She was tired, you actually acknowledged that its plausible, and she rescheduled. If she cancels again, let us know.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont really understand why you are so worried. Is there something you ain't telling us? She was tired, you actually acknowledged that its plausible, and she rescheduled. If she cancels again, let us know.
There's a rope shortage currently here in America.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't that 'main plate' from some weeks back is it?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I don't immediately think this is a worst case scenario, but damn..you are way too needy bruh. First of all you shouldn't see a woman every day. Think of any relationship as something that has a limited amount of quality time, let's say 180 days a year times 10 hours( hypothetically). The more you see a woman , the sooner you'll burn through that time.

After your "limited amount of quality time " is gone, trouble will start. This is because the thrill gone, and things become predictable and boring for a woman. You want to spread it out more. Instead of seeing her 20 times in 3 weeks you should cut it down to 20 times in 2 months maybe even 3 months.

Exactly...you are smothering this woman...she must feel like she is suffocating spending every day with you.

Lover_boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
You might think it's an innocent reschedule but it's a dead giveaway - she's going to be banging every strange c0ck under the sun while on vacay. Tie her up now op, she can't cheat if she can't leave. The game, is about CONTROL...
Lol

Lover_boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the response guys, I definitely did over think it and became needy. We have been spending a lot of time but most of the days we’ve spent have been initiated/suggested by her.

Friday night was her idea when we initially made plans for Saturday. Tuesday night and Thursday were also her idea.

it turns she really was tired and is coming over tonight again. She apologized for the late cancellation.

We haven’t seen each other in about 2 months so we’re just excited I guess

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly...you are smothering this woman...she must feel like she is suffocating spending every day with you.
It's the oldest trick in the book and yet another example why having feminine energy is useless for a man. Dudes getting confused and will say;" but she initiated it every day". Oke that means her IL is high, and that's the perfect moment to push her back and keep her on her toes ( thus extending the quality time of your whatever-ship with her) Once, maybe twice a week you "reward " her by seeing her. I think even twice a week can be too much.

It's all about what she thinks of you when you are NOT around.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It's the oldest trick in the book and yet another example why having feminine energy is useless for a man. Dudes getting confused and will say;" but she initiated it every day". Oke that means her IL is high, and that's the perfect moment to push her back and keep her on her toes ( thus extending the quality time of your whatever-ship with her) Once, maybe twice a week you "reward " her by seeing her. I think even twice a week can be too much.

It's also a common way to weed out a guy who is needy and desperate...give them enough rope to hang themselves and sit back and watch to see if they do it.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is giving you the booty, what is the issue here..
Give her some room to breath you airing out flesh burning I dont wana be lonely attachment boyfriend vibes under a week.
Too much circulation makes your price go down. The more you are seen and heard from, the more common you appear. Keep her on toes. Fall off the grid for a bit. Inject some tension. She has to be infatuated about you when you pull the disappearing act.
Thrill for kills.

Let her be the one hitting you up from now on and the one pressing to hang out. In your mind you gotta be like "Babygirl you gotta prove you a real one now"

Last edited:

Lover_boy

Don Juan
Reaction score

So you suggest I stop seeing her after tonight ? IL is definitely high, I can tell by how she fxcks me

Lover_boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds a bit like gf to me? but I could be misreading or overstepping.
She’s been showing gf vibes too. She bought me a $100 tequila bottle for my bday that was back in December