Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

planning on inviting her over for some sex

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
okay..so there is this girl im dating and she is virgin. anyhow, i got my own apt in the city and i want to invite her over to do the dirty deed. Problem is she lives at home with her rents. While she is free to do what she wants, im sure her rents would be worred if their daughter didnt come home one night with her telling them.

How could i phrase my invite to her to let her know that i want her over to dine and then possibly bed her but not exactly using those words.

most girls will get the idea when a guy invites them over on a saturday night it isnt for a night session of kitting and baking.

i just want her to be aware that yes..i want to have dinner with you..yes...i want to sleep with you...and yes..tell your rents you aint coming home tonight.

any suggestions?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
killerasp said:
Problem is she lives at home with her rents. While she is free to do what she wants, im sure her rents would be worred if their daughter didnt come home one night with her telling them.
Why does she has to spend the night? finish off the deed and send her on her way.

killerasp said:
most girls will get the idea when a guy invites them over on a saturday night it isnt for a night session of kitting and baking.

i just want her to be aware that yes..i want to have dinner with you..yes...i want to sleep with you...and yes..tell your rents you aint coming home tonight.
It doesn't matter if you invite her on saturday night home or Valentine's day, if she is not comfortable with you yet then it ain't going to happen. Usually inexperienced girls follow the bases rule. If you already got her into third base (where you stimulated each other's with your hands) then its more likely she will be ready for sex. If you haven't reached that point then she might not agree to go farther. But hey you got alcohol in your place to loosen her up don't you???!

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we've only reached heavy kissing mainly due to the fact that when we go out, we are in the public. i dont think she would think too highly of me if tried grabbing a boob in public. but DJDamage brings up a good point. being that she is a V, i will most likely need to circle the bases first before stepping up to home run.

i will have to lower my expectations when she comes over this weekend. but none the less, it will still be progress.

B-Real

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cook some lasaunga, drink some cheap beer, laugh, and kino. It'll work out.