When you throw out those terms, you are trolling.why is everyone on here speaking like they are some alpha male A-list super star lol. I am a recovering incel, that fake confidence and abundance mentality ain't gonna fly.
Thanks for playing.
You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?
Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.
One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.
Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.
When you throw out those terms, you are trolling.why is everyone on here speaking like they are some alpha male A-list super star lol. I am a recovering incel, that fake confidence and abundance mentality ain't gonna fly.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
The "fake" confidence guys may be gettiing tons of puzzy. Thus they are drenched in confidence something an incel has deprived himself of.Oh give me a fvcking break dude, why is everyone on here speaking like they are some alpha male A-list super star lol. I am a recovering incel, that fake confidence and abundance mentality ain't gonna fly.
Did you find out she was doing all the things she say she doesnt do with others?This. It’s so hard to believe how many men out there honestly don’t believe that a woman has no problem wasting your time. Then hanging out with you and doing stuff (even if it’s on a regular basis!) is wasting your time if you aren’t getting what you want. They really do feed off attention more than guys have a clue about. I’ve learned this the hard way so I speak from experience. I once went on “dates” with a girl for 7 months. 7 months! Got absolutely nothing passed 1st base. Ever. And I tried, God did I try. She even had me believing her excuses “sorry I just have a really low sex drive. Sorry I don’t hold eye contact because I feel vulnerable. Sorry I’m just not the touchy feely type.” I bought into ALL of it. Why? Because she kept asking to hangout and she’d never use the word friends, she’d act like we were dating, she’d invite ME on trips. I’m telling you we did all the relationship stuff you could imagine but never anything past kissing. Looking back after all those years I feel sooo stupid that she wasted so much of my time and that I bought all her excuses, but I did learn from it. 3 dates, no sex no Robert anymore. It’s a hard line but it’s effective at weeding out the time wasters.
Not really but deep down I knew better. She would talk too much about her sexual past that it just wasn’t adding up. I thought for the longest time maybe she was on medication for anxiety or depression or something but even then, seems like those would be lifelong problems not recent ones to give her low sex drive. Did I think she had severe low self esteem issues? Yes.Did you find out she was doing all the things she say she doesnt do with others?
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
If she flakes, then make it your mission to pick up another girl while you are out and take her back to your hotel!So I texted her today to make plans.
Me: What tome do you get off work tomorrow? Let's meet up after and misbehave Haha
Her: I get off at 5!!
Me: are you down then? I plan to get there at around 7pm.
Her: yes, I'll go to work in early tomorrow to see if I can leave earlier. (She has family in the city were meeting in so she has a place to stay)
Me: Ok cool, it's set then. I'll see you tomorrow.
Me: I'm thinking of pregaming at a restaurant then hitting up a club.
Her:So you plan to be in town around 7 right?
Her: Well go wherever you want *smiley face*
Me: Yeah around 7, we can meet at my hotel and well leave from there.
So it seems like shes legit, ima go ahead and book a room. But man if she flakes ima be pissed, but I dont think she will.
This^If she flakes, then make it your mission to pick up another girl while you are out and take her back to your hotel!
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
And if it's not fine, then she has other reasons for getting to know you that are not in your best interest.Never bend over backwards planning dates, especially in the early phase of courtship.
I like to keep it simple: I invite them to drink with me, and I am very specific with day, time, and place.
A drink at a local watering hole is absolutely fine...always...for the first meetup.
Can we simplify it to 3 date rule and easy access to sex means shes properly interested?And if it's not fine, then she has other reasons for getting to know you that are not in your best interest.