Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pinging vs Radio Silence

EmotionalGeek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pinging and radio silence are two opposite techniques that are meant to spark her interest in you. In pinging you send one message roughly daily. In radio silence you stop sending her those messages. So I wonder when you use pinging and when you use radio silence.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pinging and radio silence are two opposite techniques that are meant to spark her interest in you. In pinging you send one message roughly daily. In radio silence you stop sending her those messages. So I wonder when you use pinging and when you use radio silence.
Ping to set dates.

Radio silence the rest of the time.

kintsugi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ping girls that have fallen off the list. You haven't seen them for a few months - just ping them, if they are receptive you will know.
Radio silence is effectively dread. I use this to get space from girls who start trying to claim boyfriend/girlfriend status.

kintsugi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh... pinging daily... I think the frequency is too high. If you are seeing a plate then just ping to meet up but def don't ping too often = needy = beta = turn-off.