"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Physical Preferences

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,524
Reaction score
11,449
Long and healthy (brown) hair, dark eyes, soft lips, cute face, feminine softness also on the inside - that's my type.

My dealbreakers are: too tall, arrogant, too basic, too much makeup on, smokes, drinks coke, has unhealthy hair, or some bad pimples on her body, walks like a transformer, etc...

I wonder if the main preference of everyone is related to their first romantic/intimate experience... Such is my case.
Drinks coke? interesting, why so?

Kind of weird but my choice of women closely resembles my mom's look when she was in her prime.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,757
Reaction score
9,961
Kind of weird but my choice of women closely resembles my mom's look when she was in her prime.
It does sound weird, but I bet it's common, and that there are psychological reasons for it.

As for the Coke, I'm guessing it has to do with unhealthy habits. I try to keep it to a minimum, but I confess I like an occasional soda.
 

quodlibet

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2026
Messages
78
Reaction score
153
Age
46
Women will always have standards but break them all the time.

I'd wager 90% will marry a guy who broke at least 1 of her "must have" standards.

I'd also wager for vast majority of married women, it wasn't love at first sight with her husband.

So don't sweat it when women post their standards. Besides, when did we start taking women so literally?
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,757
Reaction score
9,961
I'd wager 90% will marry a guy who broke at least 1 of her "must have" standards.
Well, that's because the men who meet their standards don't exist. Or they exist in such small numbers so as to be statistically insignificant. Guys do their compromising too.
 

DonJefe19

Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2025
Messages
85
Reaction score
61
Age
40
It does sound weird, but I bet it's common, and that there are psychological reasons for it.

As for the Coke, I'm guessing it has to do with unhealthy habits. I try to keep it to a minimum, but I confess I like an occasional soda.
I know why, the sugars from the coke break down in her mouth and leaves a nasty film. Bad breath, not something I would want to put my tongue either.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 7, 2023
Messages
4,648
Reaction score
3,714
Age
32
Location
Nashville, TN
I feel like the women that have owned me the most had a nice ass, flat chested, and gave out a nerdy closeted lesbian vibe. I really never cared for big boobs.
 

crowolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 21, 2019
Messages
254
Reaction score
242
Drinks coke? interesting, why so?
I don't know. Maybe it has to do with my disdain for this rust-burning poison. And usually it affects their physical look in bad ways.
 
Last edited:

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2024
Messages
276
Reaction score
154
Location
Houston Tx.
Blondes, brunettes, or redheads I like them all I tend to prefer women with large boobs, but not too large. And being 10 pounds plus overweight for me is turn off. Intelligence and a good education is a plus. But not the b@ll busting career is the most important thing to her, i’ll pass. Having a good personality and being fun to be with is a must, and of course enjoys “playing” in bed.
 

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2022
Messages
1,564
Reaction score
1,258
Age
41
1. Titties: The bigger, the better.

2. Cute face: If she is cute enough, this can compensate for #1 if her chest is less than desirable.

3. Height: The taller, the better. She can be 7ft tall..I love a tall woman.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top