"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Physical Preferences

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,518
Reaction score
11,419
Long and healthy (brown) hair, dark eyes, soft lips, cute face, feminine softness also on the inside - that's my type.

My dealbreakers are: too tall, arrogant, too basic, too much makeup on, smokes, drinks coke, has unhealthy hair, or some bad pimples on her body, walks like a transformer, etc...

I wonder if the main preference of everyone is related to their first romantic/intimate experience... Such is my case.
Drinks coke? interesting, why so?

Kind of weird but my choice of women closely resembles my mom's look when she was in her prime.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,752
Reaction score
9,949
Kind of weird but my choice of women closely resembles my mom's look when she was in her prime.
It does sound weird, but I bet it's common, and that there are psychological reasons for it.

As for the Coke, I'm guessing it has to do with unhealthy habits. I try to keep it to a minimum, but I confess I like an occasional soda.
 

quodlibet

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2026
Messages
77
Reaction score
150
Age
46
Women will always have standards but break them all the time.

I'd wager 90% will marry a guy who broke at least 1 of her "must have" standards.

I'd also wager for vast majority of married women, it wasn't love at first sight with her husband.

So don't sweat it when women post their standards. Besides, when did we start taking women so literally?
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,752
Reaction score
9,949
I'd wager 90% will marry a guy who broke at least 1 of her "must have" standards.
Well, that's because the men who meet their standards don't exist. Or they exist in such small numbers so as to be statistically insignificant. Guys do their compromising too.
 

DonJefe19

Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2025
Messages
85
Reaction score
60
Age
40
It does sound weird, but I bet it's common, and that there are psychological reasons for it.

As for the Coke, I'm guessing it has to do with unhealthy habits. I try to keep it to a minimum, but I confess I like an occasional soda.
I know why, the sugars from the coke break down in her mouth and leaves a nasty film. Bad breath, not something I would want to put my tongue either.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

DonJefe19

Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2025
Messages
85
Reaction score
60
Age
40
I like athletic chicks who have either red or blonde hair. I've been around dancers and female athletes for so long they spoiled me.
 

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 7, 2023
Messages
4,646
Reaction score
3,713
Age
32
Location
Nashville, TN
I feel like the women that have owned me the most had a nice ass, flat chested, and gave out a nerdy closeted lesbian vibe. I really never cared for big boobs.
 
Top