Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Phuck it

Alpheta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im in a 2 year relationship. In the 1st year things were rocky. she seemed on and off. In that same year I brought her a £400 gift for her bday. I went over to her as did she. Spoke to her over the phone etc.

In the 2nd year however, things changed. I started to go to her less and not attend her calls as much. Power shift slowly changed and now I have her begging.

For the last few months I have not once gone to her. Its been her full on. I have stopped initiating for the last 6 months. Now I have completed the full circle by not buying her a bday gift . Why did I do it?

Because why should I? Phuck investing in to a woman. Its the worst thing a man can do. If she isnt the mother of your children or isnt married, then just bang her. Stop the relationship nonsense. Keep her around.Let her think its a relationship but do 0 on your part to make it seem like you are in one too.

Bitches will ALWAYS break your heart. Make them chase you forever by giving 0 chits.Plow her, set her straight but dont make any worthwhile investments.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm tired of doing all the work then getting games/sh!t tested, let her do it!

I agree, let them chase you... FOREVER!!!

Alpheta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So what prompted you to write this post?
Ive just had an epiphany. Its been a whole year since her last bday and i feel so much happier and less stressed. Slowly but surely ive let go of needing to invest in her and it has automatically made me less attached.

I like her, I would probably marry her, but I would just as easily let go of her. Could never say that before.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Showing her how you care is so much more important than buying gifts. Any AFC or otherwise can buy a woman a gift. Take her out and have an experience, she will remember that far more than a purse, shoes, or otherwise...

You have to always be willing to walk away, and it sounds like you have done that. With that mindset, you will be free to attract women who make you a priority, go out of their way to please you, and will do anything for you.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Showing her how you care is so much more important than buying gifts. Any AFC or otherwise can buy a woman a gift. Take her out and have an experience, she will remember that far more than a purse, shoes, or otherwise...

You have to always be willing to walk away, and it sounds like you have done that. With that mindset, you will be free to attract women who make you a priority, go out of their way to please you, and will do anything for you.
When you run two businesses and drive Uber, there's no time to chase, anyway.

Stay busy, stay away...

Give her the space to chase!!!

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love it when men wake up.

Once enough men wake up.. we will be able to start changing laws that screw men in marriage, divorce, and in general.

MEN: Take back the power. Stop being faggots.
It's refreshing!

I agree, government should keep their paws off marriage and divorce... But,they never will, because of the power, money, and control.

Marriage was legally unregulated for thousands of years. Which is why I support illegal marriages.

In this case, fvck the law.

imported

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im in a 2 year relationship. In the 1st year things were rocky. she seemed on and off. In that same year I brought her a £400 gift for her bday. I went over to her as did she. Spoke to her over the phone etc.
When I read this part I just thought "oh no what a tool". Anyway I'm glad you turned it around! Unfortunately, it seems most guys (especially on fb) seem to be buying their gf unbelievably expensive bday and xmas gifts.