"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

People on hotornot.com

Online DJ

New Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
42
I guess alot of girls really dig for gayish looking pretty boys. I've noticed that big, buffed out guys with average face are getting mid-7's to low 9, but justine timberlake clones (skinny, have pretty face & hair) are getting mid 8's to high 9's. Are these guys voting for themselves or what? And guys with facial piercings aren't getting high scores for some reason.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
No thats just how it is.... A pretty face with a nice toned body is better than a buffyup muscular dude with an average face.
 

alboh

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2002
Messages
685
Reaction score
1
I landed the last girl I dated on hotornot, and I found the whole photo thing voodoo science.

My advice: ASK A GIRL.

I asked my Sis if she had any pics of me, and she sent me one I thought was awful -- I looked like a total nerd. Put it up, and got a 9.8. Girls are weird, dude.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
The whole idea of hotornot is ridiculous.

It's a PHOTO contest. A photo doesn't reflect how attrective you are in person.

Ask clooney - he knows this stuff first person.
 

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
I know a girl who is now only into dating tall muscular guys, she even says the face doesnt count much, she just likes that kind of body, goes out with them for a couple of dates and loses interest in them. I always tought the face counted more if you aren't incredibly skinny, but this girl made me this confidence that many girls think and dont confess.
 
Top