Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Patience.....

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think going to the mall is really all that great of advice.
Then go somewhere else. It was an example. If you don't like the location, then choose something different.

Oh, but you're too busy and there's no point in putting in the effort because all girls are stupid.

There. I even answered for you. Now, go over to Loveshack and complain there while we continue making ourselves better men.

Reaction score
Then go somewhere else. It was an example. If you don't like the location, then choose something different.

Oh, but you're too busy and there's no point in putting in the effort because all girls are stupid.

There. I even answered for you. Now, go over to Loveshack and complain there while we continue making ourselves better men.
So the best advice you have to offer is "leave my house."

I probably could have thought of that myself.

And it's probably a GOOD THING to have many, many better things to do than "pick up chicks."

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think going to the mall is really all that great of advice.
So the best advice you have to offer is "leave my house."

I probably could have thought of that myself.

And it's probably a GOOD THING to have many, many better things to do than "pick up chicks."
And approach. You said that you are braver and have more value than 99.9% of the population, go out and prove it. You are not even in the game, much less competing. Prove to women and yes, men that you have something substantial to offer. You can think you possess as much value as you want and you should, so long as it isn't a hindrance, but it doesn't mean jack, until you have proven it. Life is a competition, whether you want to believe it or not. If you want friendship, go be amongst men that hold similar values and prove your worth to the tribe. If you want a woman, go out and prove you can lead. You don't have to verbally convince anyone. Your value will be evident in demeanor and the way you handle yourself. All that is left is to take what you want.

Reaction score
And approach. You said that you are braver and have more value than 99.9% of the population, go out and prove it. You are not even in the game, much less competing. Prove to women and yes, men that you have something substantial to offer. You can think you possess as much value as you want and you should, so long as it isn't a hindrance, but it doesn't mean jack, until you have proven it. Life is a competition, whether you want to believe it or not. If you want friendship, go be amongst men that hold similar values and prove your worth to the tribe. If you want a woman, go out and prove you can lead. You don't have to verbally convince anyone. Your value will be evident in demeanor and the way you handle yourself. All that is left is to take what you want.
What game?

Why do I have to prove anything to other males? I prefer to keep other males away from me. I'm aware that everything is a competition, which is why I am not part of a tribe. Why would I want to provide for anyone else?

Keep in mind that I'm actually talking about A LOT of money. Enough that the smartest thing to do is keep quiet about it because it will make other guys hate me or jealous.

I don't need or desire to have any other grown males in my "tribe," or to even have a tribe. I don't need other guys for anything.

Offer something to girls? Well what do they have to offer me? A vagina? If the hottest girl in the world moved into my house today, I would get sick of her in 3 days. Then, she would just be a leech consuming food and resources and using my toilet.

I don't owe anything to females.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a great way to kill your dependence on women. I make plans for things that I enjoy doing instead of trying to impress them.

I eventually moved to a position of qualifying THEM. Take them out on a date and see how they behave and such. I usually take them mini-golfing and throw in all kinds of silly jokes and see how they react. My expectation is that they have fun regardless of their golfing skills.

I took one girl mini-golfing and she HATED every minute of it. I knew right then and there that she was wrong for me.
EXACTLY... how else are you going to find out if a chick is right for you. I took one chick to the gun range... she was some knid of vegan hippy chick... I thought she would hate it, but that is what I wanted to do. She actually liked it... we dated for 8 months... which is pretty long for me.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What game?

Why do I have to prove anything to other males? I prefer to keep other males away from me. I'm aware that everything is a competition, which is why I am not part of a tribe. Why would I want to provide for anyone else?

Keep in mind that I'm actually talking about A LOT of money. Enough that the smartest thing to do is keep quiet about it because it will make other guys hate me or jealous.

I don't need or desire to have any other grown males in my "tribe," or to even have a tribe. I don't need other guys for anything.

Offer something to girls? Well what do they have to offer me? A vagina? If the hottest girl in the world moved into my house today, I would get sick of her in 3 days. Then, she would just be a leech consuming food and resources and using my toilet.

I don't owe anything to females.
Then, why are you on this forum?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the advice in this thread is excellent and should be stapled to your bedroom wall especially the "do the exciting **** you want to do and invite them along mindset cause your going anyway"

*i had a group of 7 women ask me to meet them last night,
*the old me would have gone, paid taxi and stood around with them confused as Fck loving female company!!!,
*the new me declined there offer i sat alone all night in my flat with a curry as i was tired
* i them proceeded to message 1 of them to come out with me next week, and shes been blowing my phone up all morning like a little puppy

*From the CHASER TO BEING CHASED