Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Patience.....

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
.... is the most important trait of a DJ.

Case in point today. I have dates with two flaky @ss chicks this week, one tonight and one tomorrow. Normally I like to nail things down when I first make a date, but because of ambiguity of a couple of events I was going to, I needed to let some details hang.

I called them both... ONCE, left messages only for them to get back in touch with me, two days ago. That is all. My attitude is if they want to see me, they will call... otherwise I'll just go on without them.

Just as I'm getting ready to head out without one tonight, she texts me begging for forgiveness. I tell her were to meet me and I we will see about forgiveness later. While this is going on, the other calls and again.. begs forgiveness and wants to see me tomorrow excuses were work, stuff... chaos... normal chick stuff. I tell her she will have to earn forgiveness... she just laughed.

You can not let this sort of thing get to you and make you mad. Most dudes would have been calling and texting wonder WTF.... You just have to have the attitude that you are on with life, and if the chick comes along great... if she doesn't no problem. Chicks will flutter around from flower to flower like a butterfly easily distracted, the better looking they are the more like this they will be. You can not let this get to you... you just have to expect chicks will act like this when you first start seeing them.... now if they continue to act like this while you are dating them... then they just are not any fun and should be dumped.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
++ on the attitude and 'handling' advice

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Patience is good, but sometimes you gotta just be upfront and say ‘tits or gtfo’. It wades theu the bs very quickly. Or maybe the magic 4 letters of ‘u dtf?’

Reaction score
.... is the most important trait of a DJ.

Case in point today. I have dates with two flaky @ss chicks this week, one tonight and one tomorrow. Normally I like to nail things down when I first make a date, but because of ambiguity of a couple of events I was going to, I needed to let some details hang.

I called them both... ONCE, left messages only for them to get back in touch with me, two days ago. That is all. My attitude is if they want to see me, they will call... otherwise I'll just go on without them.

Just as I'm getting ready to head out without one tonight, she texts me begging for forgiveness. I tell her were to meet me and I we will see about forgiveness later. While this is going on, the other calls and again.. begs forgiveness and wants to see me tomorrow excuses were work, stuff... chaos... normal chick stuff. I tell her she will have to earn forgiveness... she just laughed.

You can not let this sort of thing get to you and make you mad. Most dudes would have been calling and texting wonder WTF.... You just have to have the attitude that you are on with life, and if the chick comes along great... if she doesn't no problem. Chicks will flutter around from flower to flower like a butterfly easily distracted, the better looking they are the more like this they will be. You can not let this get to you... you just have to expect chicks will act like this when you first start seeing them.... now if they continue to act like this while you are dating them... then they just are not any fun and should be dumped.
No part of that sounds like fun.

I would rather jerk off or fvck a hooker.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No part of that sounds like fun.

I would rather jerk off or fvck a hooker.
If you let what chicks do or don't do get to you emotionally, then you can be controlled. If you find it hard to deal with normal chick stuff you are likely better off without trying to date them.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Impossible here...

Most chicks' attitudes ARE a turn off.

It's fun for like a day...then reality sets in, and I realize they are just an empty shell, or full of lizards and spiders.

I don't think parents teach their daughters how to treat a man.

Reaction score
If you let what chicks do or don't do get to you emotionally, then you can be controlled. If you find it hard to deal with normal chick stuff you are likely better off without trying to date them.
I'm just saying it's not worth my time to arrange time in my schedule just for them to flake and treat me like nothing. Am I gonna be sitting at the coffee house by myself when I get their text saying they're busy with something else? Of course, this has never actually happened to me so I'm just imagining scenarios, but what a horribly disrespectful thing to do.

I've heard people say that in today's age, you have to eat sh1t to get laid. No, sorry, not worth my time. Sorry princess, your stinky vagina isn't worth that much to me.

Now I keep waiting for the people to chime in and tell me that I need to "work on myself" until I'm so high value to them that they would NEVER flake!

People will tell me that they're disrespect towards me is MY FAULT.

Reaction score
Mr. Impossible here...

Most chicks' attitudes ARE a turn off.

It's fun for like a day...then reality sets in, and I realize they are just an empty shell, or full of lizards and spiders.

I don't think parents teach their daughters how to treat a man.
Because at this point they've been raised by feminist women themselves. I'm telling you, thousands of years of progress in civilization has been erased since the feminism of the 1960's to the present. Just over 2 generations is all it took. People's "culture" and mindset can change very quickly when society is brainwashing them.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks being consistently inconsistent isn't a new invention. Anyone who hasn't been flaked on hasn't dated much.

I've been flaked on at the coffee shop many times. So what I always bring some work or study with me. And I normally schedule a couple of dates one after the other. I can only assume that froggy is a troll. Anybody who has been hanging out here a bit should easily be able to handle these situations.

And I don't give a s*** about my value. It's about operating the same way you do in the rest of your life. That is you know you won't win every game but you try and tilt the playing field in your favour.

The value crowd need an upgrade for their robot heads. Life is not binary. Value is strategic you work on that over time. Early dating with chicks is a tactical scenario. Basix like social proof, venue changing push pull etc.will improve your odds. If you can't be bothered learning simple stuff like that you will cry alone forever..

Last edited:
Reactions: Von

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks being consistently inconsistent isn't a new invention. Anyone who hasn't been flaked on hasn't dated much.

I've been flaked on at the coffee shop many times. So what I always bring some work or study with me. And I normally schedule a couple of dates one after the other. I can only assume that froggy is a troll. Anybody who has been hanging out here a bit should easily be able to handle these situations.

And I don't give a s*** about my value. It's about operating the same way you do in the rest of your life. That is you know you won't win every game but you try and tilt the playing field in your favour.

The value crowd need an upgrade for their robot heads. Life is not binary. Value is strategic you work on that over time. Early dating with chicks is a tactical scenario. Basix like social proof, venue changing push pull etc.will improve your odds. If you can't be bothered learning simple stuff like that you will cry alone forever..

The problem with Richard the frog is he feels just as entitled as the hot chicks he hates so much. Maybe I'm wrong but he sounds like a spoilt kid who never had to work for anything.

Reaction score
The problem with Richard the frog is he feels just as entitled as the hot chicks he hates so much. Maybe I'm wrong but he sounds like a spoilt kid who never had to work for anything.
I work harder than you every day. You are the one who has never worked. Going to school and getting an office job is not the definition of survival. You are a little kid compared to me with little life experience.

Entitled would mean that you haven't earned it, which I have. I've been a million places that would make you cry in 3 seconds. I am stronger and braver than 99.9% of males on the planet and that is why I deserve it and have more value than someone who has looks and nothing else.

Does this look like work to you? While you sit in an air-conditioned office? I have vastly more life experience than you do.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c3r7s0fv1d1k6da/1122171105a.jpg?dl=0

You have never done anything life threatening in your life and have no experience with life or death matters.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score

I don't have time to take time out of my day to get horribly disrespected. I should betray myself and roll with the punches just to get a chance at some pu$$y? No thanks.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Richard have you ever watched a wildlife documentary. The male chases the female chooses. It's not disrespect it's biological programming. They can't change their nature.

DJ skills are designed to allow you to transcend the part that nature has given you to play.

If you want to bang hookers the rest of your life go for it I just don't get why you would bother posting here

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Richard needs help, Im not hating but Some Guys on here know Why..

Reaction score
Richard have you ever watched a wildlife documentary. The male chases the female chooses. It's not disrespect it's biological programming. They can't change their nature.

DJ skills are designed to allow you to transcend the part that nature has given you to play.

If you want to bang hookers the rest of your life go for it I just don't get why you would bother posting here
There is no "norm" amongst animal species. In chimpanzees, the male who fights off or kills the other males is the alpha just because of his larger size.

Aren't hookers cheaper than hoping a girl doesn't rape you in divorce court?

Why does nobody mention the fact that female brains are retarded? Is this news to anyone.

Do you think I WANT to attract them with money? Personally, I have a million other things that I'm proud of, but they don't care.

What about the time I spent recovering from a spinal cord injury learning how to walk, dress myself, etc, and thought I was going to permanently lose the use of my left hand until it started to twitch back. I would consider that more impressive than flipping houses, but I have to adjust to what they want.

PLUS the fact that girls will even tell you that they don't know what they want. I have little faith in their ability to even perceive reality.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am telling. The girls are stupid. They know nothing. All cyberstalking aside, in the present, that is what I think of them.

I've had many girls overlook that since I've been out.
Dont ever cyberstalk anymore, lower your standards, show Some interest and walk on with your life. If she is interested she Will contact You and You set up a date. Dont You ever obsess over a girl.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I'm pretty sure they don't want is a guy that thinks circles like a woman and is eternally argumentative i.e. socially uncalibrated. If you really are a guy your posts here aren't doing you any good because they are reinforcing bad mental habits. Have a look at guys like rain man or soulforge. They would happily admit they were a mess when they came here. There's plenty of guys like them who ve grown significantly as men and are in ltrs now. So the question I have for you. Is why is the site a great resource and uplift for guys like that whereas for you it's a place to endlessly argue? That's why I think you're a troll.

Reaction score
What I'm pretty sure they don't want is a guy that thinks circles like a woman and is eternally argumentative i.e. socially uncalibrated. If you really are a guy your posts here aren't doing you any good because they are reinforcing bad mental habits. Have a look at guys like rain man or soulforge. They would happily admit they were a mess when they came here. There's plenty of guys like them who ve grown significantly as men and are in ltrs now. So the question I have for you. Is why is the site a great resource and uplift for guys like that whereas for you it's a place to endlessly argue? That's why I think you're a troll.
You're right that I do like to argue with them. They certainly aren't going to walk over me.

Maybe my issues are too deep for this forum and probably too deep even for counselling. But it's still gotta be worth something. I don't know where else to go.