Patience.....

Reaction score
Dont ever cyberstalk anymore, lower your standards, show Some interest and walk on with your life. If she is interested she Will contact You and You set up a date. Dont You ever obsess over a girl.
I could lower my standards for a ONS, but not to make a baby or LTR.

That being said, why put effort into ONS with ugly girls when I could fvck a hooker who is way hotter. The money isn't the issue.

Many girls wouldn't give a fvck about the cyberstalking thing. They might even think it's cool that I've been to prison and I could just explain that I had just broken my neck a few years prior and I was having a hard time and I don't do any drugs any more.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work harder than you every day. You are the one who has never worked. Going to school and getting an office job is not the definition of survival. You are a little kid compared to me with little life experience.

Entitled would mean that you haven't earned it, which I have. I've been a million places that would make you cry in 3 seconds. I am stronger and braver than 99.9% of males on the planet and that is why I deserve it and have more value than someone who has looks and nothing else.

Does this look like work to you? While you sit in an air-conditioned office? I have vastly more life experience than you do.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c3r7s0fv1d1k6da/1122171105a.jpg?dl=0

You have never done anything life threatening in your life and have no experience with life or death matters.
yea, yea, we've heard your life story a million times, men don't qualify themselves to others. The ones that do are doing so because they need others to believe it to make up for the fact that it's a facade.

Who gave you the job you have now? Let me guess, daddy?

Quit whining about women and atleast read the dj bible like everyone else has to

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ranger, these girls were on the fence about you. Has nothing to do with their nature.

I guess it’s better to turn lower IL into higher IL than into nothing at all.

Reaction score
yea, yea, we've heard your life story a million times, men don't qualify themselves to others. The ones that do are doing so because they need others to believe it to make up for the fact that it's a facade.

Who gave you the job you have now? Let me guess, daddy?

Quit whining about women and atleast read the dj bible like everyone else has to
I had never even talked to you until you insulted me. You can call that qualifying myself if you want.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had never even talked to you until you insulted me. You can call that qualifying myself if you want.
I didn't insult you, I told you a fricken home truth and you didn't like it. You go on making out like you have got it hard and that the world owes you something. Didn't your dad pay for a hotshot lawyer to get you a reduced sentence? What a privilege! Who paid you for your ridiculous penis implant? That thing must have cost nearly 100k. Sure as sh1t you didn't pay for it. Who staked your initial investment into 'your' house flipping business?

You say you work your ass off and post photos of your day working hard on houses and you in a dust mask... Have you actually looked at how many times you post here a day and the times that you post? Unless you work in the middle of the night then you are on your phone all day between 9 and 5, making posts whilst on the job.. That's right you aren't working you are sat on your phone all day on sosuave whilst your daddy writes you a paycheque for HIS house flipping enterprise. He's throwing his money down the drain for your lazy ass but atleast he can keep an eye on you. I can read you like a book.

You got yourself in to a hole when you stalked that girl and your face and name went viral. A hole no amount of daddys money can get you out of. Now you gotta dig yourself out by facing up to your issues and working on yourself but its hard work and that's an alien concept to you.

You say you get a hard time on here but people are sick of your whining and your BS.

Stop f*cking around, stop wasting your own time and everyone elses on here.

doctor1996

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah seriously. I sent out a text to one of my plates, a week ago.. and she never replied.. until last night, she messaged me 4 times saying "sorry" this and that.. I haven't replied. But like the DJbible says, and the other posts, carry on with your life, be different from the bunch, and you'll attract them. There may be white knights who disagree, but who cares.. I'm focusing on myself..

Working out, studying, volunteering, etc.. Millions of girls out there.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just saying it's not worth my time to arrange time in my schedule just for them to flake and treat me like nothing. Am I gonna be sitting at the coffee house by myself when I get their text saying they're busy with something else? Of course, this has never actually happened to me so I'm just imagining scenarios, but what a horribly disrespectful thing to do.
You don't get it. You go do things you like and want to do and invite chicks along. If she flakes, so the fvck what... you just go do what you were going to do anyway. Then you scratch that one off, on to the next one. You should not be sitting in a coffee shop unless that is what you would be doing anyway. If she doesn't show... who cares. Drink some coffee, read the paper, do whatever you would do anyway and go about your business.

I've heard people say that in today's age, you have to eat sh1t to get laid. No, sorry, not worth my time. Sorry princess, your stinky vagina isn't worth that much to me.
Your purpose in life should not be to 'get laid', it should be to be the best man you can be and enjoy your life. Do this and you do not have to work for women... women will find you.

Now I keep waiting for the people to chime in and tell me that I need to "work on myself" until I'm so high value to them that they would NEVER flake!
If you think you are the best you can be you are done, but if you believe you can be a better person, then yes. 'work on yourself', not for chicks, but because YOU want to be a better man.

People will tell me that they're disrespect towards me is MY FAULT.
Why are you worried about disrespect? Stop being so sensitive.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Patience will get you more places than being impatient. Shoot her a text and wait. I find that for the most part, women generally won't leave an open-ended text hanging in the air. She may answer an hour later or a day later. You can judge her based on the time it took her to respond. Those who are impatient will hammer her repeatedly with text messages, desperate to get an answer.

I'm just saying it's not worth my time to arrange time in my schedule just for them to flake and treat me like nothing. Am I gonna be sitting at the coffee house by myself when I get their text saying they're busy with something else? Of course, this has never actually happened to me so I'm just imagining scenarios, but what a horribly disrespectful thing to do.
So your option is to do nothing to avoid rejection? Very sad.

You arrange a date, and then you arrange another one. Line up women as if you're shooting cans with a bb gun. You might knock all of them over, or maybe just some of them, or none at all. If you knock over none, then you need to line more up so you can practice more. You can't just cry over the ones you didn't knock over and quit.

sph21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So, RichardTheFrog is sabotaging this thread with his bitterness towards women and the world.

I don't believe that he can be saved from his own misery. Guys, just remember law #10 from The 48 Laws of Power: "Infection: avoid the unhappy and unlucky". You are making yourselves depress by trying to change him. He doesn't want to change. Why bother?

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ranger, these girls were on the fence about you. Has nothing to do with their nature.
Basically this.

With due respect to Mike, there is a vague air of dependence going on in the OP. We've all met a girl who is interested. We've all met girls who really aren't interested. Its occurs that confusion usually arises when interest is middling. No amount of 'playful' forgiveness is going to change that - many a true word said in jest. What's to forgive? Her lack of interest? We can't really play this game with half-hearted women. They already kind of think they're doing you a favour anyway. Just my two pence.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically this.

With due respect to Mike, there is a vague air of dependence going on in the OP. We've all met a girl who is interested. We've all met girls who really aren't interested. Its occurs that confusion usually arises when interest is middling. No amount of 'playful' forgiveness is going to change that - many a true word said in jest. What's to forgive? Her lack of interest? We can't really play this game with half-hearted women. They already kind of think they're doing you a favour anyway. Just my two pence.
I make plans and ask chicks along, if they show great... if they don't that's okay as well. This is the opposite of dependence.

Don't over analyze things. The only thing you need to know about a chick's interest level is if she is willing to spend time with you alone on a date.... that is it. If she makes things hard but she still shows up, she is interested. If she is acting all excited to see you... don't read too much into it, because she might not show up. It really doesn't matter what happens before that. You call, make a date, if she shows up great, if she doesn't move onto the next one.

All I was trying to point out is you can not let anything chicks do get to you... you have to be patient with whatever behavior she exhibits until such time that she does not show up. You can not let ANYONE, especially women, that their behavior gets to you, otherwise you are sending the message that you can be controlled.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I make plans and ask chicks along, if they show great... if they don't that's okay as well. This is the opposite of dependence.
This is a great way to kill your dependence on women. I make plans for things that I enjoy doing instead of trying to impress them.

I eventually moved to a position of qualifying THEM. Take them out on a date and see how they behave and such. I usually take them mini-golfing and throw in all kinds of silly jokes and see how they react. My expectation is that they have fun regardless of their golfing skills.

I took one girl mini-golfing and she HATED every minute of it. I knew right then and there that she was wrong for me.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Especially when 99% of the time, I would rather hang out by myself, anyway.
Bvll****. We've all seen the threads Richard. You beat your chest and speak of bravery, but you are a coward and flamboyantly dishonorable to the way of life. The guys on here give you solid advice and you show lack of willingness to do what is necessary. Your behavior is poison to the well.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't even know what this means.

What "way of life?"
You have been given solid, actionable advice and you disacknowledge with "why the fvck would I want to do that?". And Don Juan, macking, playing, pulling, seducing women, whatever you want to call it.