"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Pass this shvt test

worldknown

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2019
Messages
44
Reaction score
13
Age
38
I invited this girl over I’ve banged twice, but it’s been a month since we’ve talked.

conversation:
Me: let’s grab drinks. Wednesday or Thursday?
Her: I’m not drinking until Thursday for an event.
Me: is your event at night?
Her: <she sends me a link to this event she’s attending>
Me: cool that looks fun. I’m making dinner Wednesday. Join me
Her: eh...not sure I can be sober around you. Terrible time”

How do you respond to this? Part of me wants to just go direct and say “we can talk about this on Wednesday. Come over after work”

or “you’re not starting this again. Dinner at 8”
Or “not sure how I respond to that but we can talk about it when I see you”
 
Last edited:

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

BondJamesBond424

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2018
Messages
56
Reaction score
46
Age
55
Location
Redondo Beach, CA
Anything less than "Hell Yes! I can't wait to see you!" is low interest. I wouldn't contact her again.
Remember, it's how women feel IN THE MOMENT. They can't hold the same emotional level for a long length of time. They're emotional roller coasters all the time. They can feel totally attracted/in love with you one day and sick of you the next, and back in love with you next week.
I'd stop contacting her and wait til she contacts you again. Meet other women in the mean time.
Remember, she's never yours, it's only your turn. Also, don't waste your time on mediocre or low interest. She may or may never get back to high level of interest in you. So your time and attention is better spent on meeting other women until or if she ever comes around again.
 

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2007
Messages
627
Reaction score
155
Her: eh...not sure I can be sober around you. Terrible time”

How do you respond to this? Part of me wants to just go direct and say “we can talk about this on Wednesday. Come over after work”
or “you’re not starting this again. Dinner at 8”
Or “not sure how I respond to that but we can talk about it when I see you”
She basically said no. Don't chase.
Say something like nevermind. And go no contact and wait to see if she reaches out.
Spin your other plates if you have them.
 

Wolf.

New Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2019
Messages
6
Reaction score
4
Age
32
I invited this girl over I’ve banged twice, but it’s been a month since we’ve talked.

conversation:
Me: let’s grab drinks. Wednesday or Thursday?
Her: I’m not drinking until Thursday for an event.
Me: is your event at night?
Her: <she sends me a link to this event she’s attending>
Me: cool that looks fun. I’m making dinner Wednesday. Join me
Her: eh...not sure I can be sober around you. Terrible time”

How do you respond to this? Part of me wants to just go direct and say “we can talk about this on Wednesday. Come over after work”

or “you’re not starting this again. Dinner at 8”
Or “not sure how I respond to that but we can talk about it when I see you”
This should be obvious, don’t act butt hurt but she doesn’t want to go out with you or she’s wanted you to buy her a Ticket to that even BETA Male Provider Both ways she doesn’t seem interested . Throw the ball at her court tell her to hit you up after the event and disappear go find another woman is she came that’s good if she didn’t even better you saved yourself from a low interest female
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
I invited this girl over I’ve banged twice, but it’s been a month since we’ve talked.

conversation:
Me: let’s grab drinks. Wednesday or Thursday?
Her: I’m not drinking until Thursday for an event.
Me: is your event at night?
Her: <she sends me a link to this event she’s attending>
Me: cool that looks fun. I’m making dinner Wednesday. Join me
Her: eh...not sure I can be sober around you. Terrible time”

How do you respond to this? Part of me wants to just go direct and say “we can talk about this on Wednesday. Come over after work”

or “you’re not starting this again. Dinner at 8”
Or “not sure how I respond to that but we can talk about it when I see you”
You "no worries. I'll make other plans."

Then next.
 

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 20, 2005
Messages
613
Reaction score
35
i wouldve said "cool, then u text me when u are free. Then we'll set something up" and leave it at that. Dont text back until she re initiates. Everyone here is on point.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,881
Reaction score
19,140
"OK, hit me up when you are more available" and then bounce and don't contact her again until she texts you back.
 

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,934
Age
35
Anything less than "Hell Yes! I can't wait to see you!" is low interest. I wouldn't contact her again.
Remember, it's how women feel IN THE MOMENT. They can't hold the same emotional level for a long length of time. They're emotional roller coasters all the time. They can feel totally attracted/in love with you one day and sick of you the next, and back in love with you next week.
I'd stop contacting her and wait til she contacts you again. Meet other women in the mean time.
Remember, she's never yours, it's only your turn. Also, don't waste your time on mediocre or low interest. She may or may never get back to high level of interest in you. So your time and attention is better spent on meeting other women until or if she ever comes around again.
It wasn't his turn, it was her turn.

@worldknown
Don't be afraid of the convo stopping indefinitely. Get other girls.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

KindredSpiritzz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2019
Messages
498
Reaction score
500
Age
60
Location
Wisconsin
maybe just tell her you's won't do any drinking if she comes over. Sounds like your a bad influence on her sobriety
 

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
Whenever in question, c0cky funny is the way to go. But you also have to accept that anything other than a yes is a no.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Wait, wait, wait, she said she can’t be sober around you? Terrible time? What in the blue hell? Is the girl a lush? I mean who plans their drinking around certain days? She can’t come have ONE glass of wine? Yeah, fvck this *****. Consider her dead from here on out, no waiting to hear from her or anything. She straight up disrespected you by saying you’re boring when she’s sober.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,415
Reaction score
7,937
Age
57
Advice from the old lady:

Wow. She straight up disrespected you. Drop her cold and never reward her rudeness with a response.

I’m completely serious.

Even if she didn’t enjoy spending time with you she didn’t need to be a meat head about it. She could have shown some class & been polite or just not answered.

This chick expects you to hump her leg for attention while she’s straight up rejected you rudely.

She’s perfectly capable of being sober. She just thinks you (or the sex perhaps) is so awful that she can’t tolerate YOU without being drunk.

Sorry to be so brutally blunt but this is NOT a nice woman and she told you straight up.

Ghost. That’s the self respecting thing to do. There are other women. This one is done. Over. Toast.

NEXT!
 
Top