Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pass this shvt test

worldknown

Don Juan
Reaction score
I invited this girl over I’ve banged twice, but it’s been a month since we’ve talked.

conversation:
Me: let’s grab drinks. Wednesday or Thursday?
Her: I’m not drinking until Thursday for an event.
Me: is your event at night?
Her: <she sends me a link to this event she’s attending>
Me: cool that looks fun. I’m making dinner Wednesday. Join me
Her: eh...not sure I can be sober around you. Terrible time”

How do you respond to this? Part of me wants to just go direct and say “we can talk about this on Wednesday. Come over after work”

or “you’re not starting this again. Dinner at 8”
Or “not sure how I respond to that but we can talk about it when I see you”

Last edited:

BondJamesBond424

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything less than "Hell Yes! I can't wait to see you!" is low interest. I wouldn't contact her again.
Remember, it's how women feel IN THE MOMENT. They can't hold the same emotional level for a long length of time. They're emotional roller coasters all the time. They can feel totally attracted/in love with you one day and sick of you the next, and back in love with you next week.
I'd stop contacting her and wait til she contacts you again. Meet other women in the mean time.
Remember, she's never yours, it's only your turn. Also, don't waste your time on mediocre or low interest. She may or may never get back to high level of interest in you. So your time and attention is better spent on meeting other women until or if she ever comes around again.

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

How do you respond to this? Part of me wants to just go direct and say “we can talk about this on Wednesday. Come over after work”
She basically said no. Don't chase.
Say something like nevermind. And go no contact and wait to see if she reaches out.
Spin your other plates if you have them.

Wolf.

Reaction score
I invited this girl over I’ve banged twice, but it’s been a month since we’ve talked.

conversation:

This should be obvious, don’t act butt hurt but she doesn’t want to go out with you or she’s wanted you to buy her a Ticket to that even BETA Male Provider Both ways she doesn’t seem interested . Throw the ball at her court tell her to hit you up after the event and disappear go find another woman is she came that’s good if she didn’t even better you saved yourself from a low interest female

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

conversation:

You "no worries. I'll make other plans."

Then next.

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i wouldve said "cool, then u text me when u are free. Then we'll set something up" and leave it at that. Dont text back until she re initiates. Everyone here is on point.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
"OK, hit me up when you are more available" and then bounce and don't contact her again until she texts you back.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything less than "Hell Yes! I can't wait to see you!" is low interest. I wouldn't contact her again.
Remember, it's how women feel IN THE MOMENT. They can't hold the same emotional level for a long length of time. They're emotional roller coasters all the time. They can feel totally attracted/in love with you one day and sick of you the next, and back in love with you next week.
I'd stop contacting her and wait til she contacts you again. Meet other women in the mean time.
Remember, she's never yours, it's only your turn. Also, don't waste your time on mediocre or low interest. She may or may never get back to high level of interest in you. So your time and attention is better spent on meeting other women until or if she ever comes around again.
It wasn't his turn, it was her turn.

@worldknown
Don't be afraid of the convo stopping indefinitely. Get other girls.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe just tell her you's won't do any drinking if she comes over. Sounds like your a bad influence on her sobriety

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever in question, c0cky funny is the way to go. But you also have to accept that anything other than a yes is a no.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait, wait, wait, she said she can’t be sober around you? Terrible time? What in the blue hell? Is the girl a lush? I mean who plans their drinking around certain days? She can’t come have ONE glass of wine? Yeah, fvck this *****. Consider her dead from here on out, no waiting to hear from her or anything. She straight up disrespected you by saying you’re boring when she’s sober.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Wow. She straight up disrespected you. Drop her cold and never reward her rudeness with a response.

I’m completely serious.

Even if she didn’t enjoy spending time with you she didn’t need to be a meat head about it. She could have shown some class & been polite or just not answered.

This chick expects you to hump her leg for attention while she’s straight up rejected you rudely.

She’s perfectly capable of being sober. She just thinks you (or the sex perhaps) is so awful that she can’t tolerate YOU without being drunk.

Sorry to be so brutally blunt but this is NOT a nice woman and she told you straight up.

Ghost. That’s the self respecting thing to do. There are other women. This one is done. Over. Toast.

NEXT!