Man she is already the only thing in your head if you think about this stuffMaybe she talks to her ex because I don’t make a move on her? Also possible
She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.
You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.
The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.
Man she is already the only thing in your head if you think about this stuffMaybe she talks to her ex because I don’t make a move on her? Also possible
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
The ex has had sex with her a lot, you haven't. He is 1000000 times more of an emotional place in her mind than you.Maybe she talks to her ex because I don’t make a move on her? Also possible
I know she is probably fvckin him all week again and now she got him to says orry to her family.The ex has had sex with her a lot, you haven't. He is 1000000 times more of an emotional place in her mind than you.
Either make a move or don't. What you are doing right now is nothing other than trying to overanalyze every little thing that happens. Do you think she is doing this? My God all she has going for her is being hot and young and you are dedicating this much mental space in your mind to her??
C'mon man...you gotta find more options because you aren't thinking clearly, you are coming from a scarcity mindset.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
The other way around. She talks to you because her ex has not made the (correct) move on her.Maybe she talks to her ex because I don’t make a move on her? Also possible
no you don't, ask another girl out, then **** teh new girl, then you will see all this disapearI know she is probably fvckin him all week again and now she got him to says orry to her family.
ok, what I’m thinking is; should I ask her out this week to eat at my place and go for it or did she just use me to play and distract her from everything. I see the situation clearly but this how it feels.
Whatever happened to this? Stick to this and you'll spare yourself some pain.I end this right now. I trust you as a brother, I appreciate it and go along with my old self regarding this woman. No romantic thoughts. Thanks a lot