Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Part two with the chick that works for me...

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's fvckin with you and she loves it. Do you really think you're the only guy she flirts with and I bet she is banging other guys, maybe even that ex. You lost your frame, you are not dominant, maybe you think you are but you're not because if you we're, you wouldn't be so bumped up with that ex thing. Also, she's hanging out with her ex is a huge red flag. Not worth my time and nerves if I was you.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Maybe she talks to her ex because I don’t make a move on her? Also possible
The ex has had sex with her a lot, you haven't. He is 1000000 times more of an emotional place in her mind than you.

Either make a move or don't. What you are doing right now is nothing other than trying to overanalyze every little thing that happens. Do you think she is doing this? My God all she has going for her is being hot and young and you are dedicating this much mental space in your mind to her??

C'mon man...you gotta find more options because you aren't thinking clearly, you are coming from a scarcity mindset.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ex has had sex with her a lot, you haven't. He is 1000000 times more of an emotional place in her mind than you.

Either make a move or don't. What you are doing right now is nothing other than trying to overanalyze every little thing that happens. Do you think she is doing this? My God all she has going for her is being hot and young and you are dedicating this much mental space in your mind to her??

C'mon man...you gotta find more options because you aren't thinking clearly, you are coming from a scarcity mindset.
I know she is probably fvckin him all week again and now she got him to says orry to her family.

ok, what I’m thinking is; should I ask her out this week to eat at my place and go for it or did she just use me to play and distract her from everything. I see the situation clearly but this how it feels.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By everything we know about her, don't do it. It's not worth, she's probably playfull little b1tch that only wants to take advantage of you being her boss. So if you bang her, it will only backfire at you, she will have power possibly blackmailing you. It's not worth the afterwards drama.

Last edited:

Gentleman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she talks to her ex because I don’t make a move on her? Also possible
The other way around. She talks to you because her ex has not made the (correct) move on her.
Remember they were in a relationship together. Her ex is the incumbent in this situation, you are the ´maybe´.

I had a similar situation with a broad from work. I was her trainer. She gave me the story about how her ex was a cheater, blah blah. Her ex was temporarily out of the picture as he lived 4 hours away. We got really close over the couple weeks I was training her. Flirting to where people around my office would tease me about her after she took up her post in a different department.

She cooked and invited me to her apartment multiple times. But I liked her and did not want to bang her as yet since I found she had too much drama going on (her ex stole her car and drove back to his state, and left his car with her. On top of this, he was paying her rent and would show up every couple weeks unannounced). I thought I could continue to flirt but not bang her and somehow things would work itself out. I was not red pill at the time.

Bottom line she got tired of flirting with me and pulled away hard after couple months and left me looking like a fool. Probably disgusted I wouldnt take charge and fvck her. Learn what you can from this lesson. If you continue to flirt hard and dont make a move, she will be repulsed by that weakness eventually leaving you instead of you leaving her. But if you decide to bang her, know you may be running a risk. You spoke about her in possible LTR terms. If so, she will need to decompress from her past relationship over a couple months. It wont be healthy to consider her for that role too soon since her ex is still very much involved in her life and family life too!

But I still maintain that you should leave her alone.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know she is probably fvckin him all week again and now she got him to says orry to her family.

ok, what I’m thinking is; should I ask her out this week to eat at my place and go for it or did she just use me to play and distract her from everything. I see the situation clearly but this how it feels.
no you don't, ask another girl out, then **** teh new girl, then you will see all this disapear

Serenity

Reaction score
I end this right now. I trust you as a brother, I appreciate it and go along with my old self regarding this woman. No romantic thoughts. Thanks a lot
Whatever happened to this? Stick to this and you'll spare yourself some pain.

We have already established that what you think of as "heavy flirting" is just a bit of playful banter that could mean nothing close to what you wish for. Your hamster is spinning at the speed of light right now, this is plain obvious to everyone in this thread except yourself. She has her ex on her mind, not you. Besides being her boss you're just entertainment for her.

Even if she would want to fvck you it's an extremely bad idea. She'll have your balls in a vise, you should never give her that leverage. Go for it if she quits one day, whatever, but as long as she's your employee you are risking WAAAY too much just for a little pvssy.

Think with the big head, currently it's clearly the small head running the show.