Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

PART I - INTERNAL GAME

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes" - Morpheus

From a young age, guys are exposed to a streamlined beliefs that someday you live the life of rockstars and millionaires, find a beautiful intelligent woman to support and provide for and have cute children with.

You were conditioned to respect girls as a class; that it's their duty to be helpful and respectful as a gentleman.

Media further brainwashed you by portraying protagonists who won over women who despised them by extreme displays of love, flowers and poetry.

When your efforts failed, you turned to women for answers.

Hey girl, what kind of traits does the man of your dream has?

"Someone who can make me feel special"
"Someone who can earn enough money to keep me happy"
"Someone who will listen to my problems"
"Someone who will go to the ends of the world for me"
"Someone who will always stay by my side"
"Someone who's muscular, with a great jawline and a shaved body"
"Someone who's good with kids and cooking"

You tried moulding ourselves into 'what women want' by YOUR choice and when your efforts failed at bringing you happiness in your love lives, you became helpless.

What is it that women want?

Cue to unplug.

To join the leagues of the 'Alpha', you will need to develop an inner game to reinforce the actions you'll be taking on this journey with me to avoid cognitive dissonance.

Some of you studied the redpill, delved right into self improvement, outer game, aesthetics, bodybuilding, being c0cky and funny etc encountered marginal success with women.

Even after learning as much "game" you could, you didn't embrace your own sexuality.

What do women want? It's simple.

A man.

Evolutionarily, we are still stuck on what we consider as cavemen times.

A man is one who's unconcerned about what woman want not because he's a misogynist, but because his own needs and happiness are a priority.

A man is one who's devoted to increasing his survivability in the jungle.

A man with high survival value has:

- Power and authority
- High testosterone
- High future earning potential
- High confidence and low insecurities
- Fearlessness and risk-taking behaviour
- Height, muscular body and endurance
- Social skills to elevate his survival value
- A high competitive mentality
- Having a disregard for norms and rules

In sharp contrast, a woman is one who is devoted to her replication abilities.

A woman with high replication value has:
- A Waist to hip ratio of 0.7 for childbirth
- Flawless skin oozing with oestrogen
-The ability to maintain herself
- No genetic or transmissable diseases
- High nurturing abilities

To understand inner game let me elaborate on cognitive dissonance.

In simple terms, cognitive dissonance is the mental discomfort felt during inconsistency amongst beliefs and behaviours.

During inconsistencies (dissonance), something must change to eliminate dissonance.

More often than not, attitude and beliefs change to accommodate behaviour.

I'll give you an example.
I'd been smoker since the past 4 years and I recently quit for good.

During the time I'd been smoking, I believed that this habit will lead to future illnesses yet actions were not consistent. This created mental stress.

To soothe this mental stress, I rationalised my beliefs by telling myself "I'll quit soon", "I'm still young", "Some of my folks smoked till 70" etc.

Realise that having a strong belief system and internal game is necessary so that you would not be able to do beta b!tch behaviours later even if you want.

Short circuit this theory and flip it over when you are starting out.

FORCE YOURSELF TO ACT ALPHA.

If your beliefs and attitude aren't consistent, it will create some mental discomfort which will FORCE YOU to adopt an ALPHA inner game.

Actions to improve your inner game:

1) Workout
-Busts fat
-Increases testosterone
-Wards off illnesses
-Great for insomnia
-Builds muscle and increases strength

2) Boost Testosterone
-Working out naturally increases T.
-Bust that fat, it increases estrogen and inhibits T production
-Eat animals, go fishing if you can
-Moderate alcohol, nicotine and caffeine
-Lift heavy weights with compound exercises
-Zinc increases T production

3) Choose a competitive career or hobby
-Sports
-Sales
-Poker
-Leadership and managerial
-Rockstar or musician
Your job should have a larger purpose than meeting your financial needs

4) Mental dialogue
-Be aware when you talk to yourself
-Reframe negative dialogues in a way that lets you advance to improve yourself
-Be nice to yourself, the only person you owe everything to
-Think, breathe and believe abundance, There's always something better for you out there.

5) Do not reveal your insecurities to anyone.
-Project c0ckiness and delusional confident.
-Believe you can find a way to do everything you want.
-Soon enough, those insecurities will dissolve

6) Emotional detachment
You cannot act logically as long as you are emotionally attached to the outcome.
-Desensitise yourself to the end result.
-Ignore the possibility of loss
-Cut off your ego
-You will experience emotions, don't sway to them or let them control you.
-Observe those emotions from a distance, don't react to them.

These actions will make you believe that you are the prize which will create and abundance mentality.

"Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move fall like a thunderbolt" - Sun Tzu

PART II - EXTERNAL GAME

To be continued...

Last edited:

pragmaticalpha

Reaction score
Hey... new guy here. I study how to be alpha cuz my girlfriend fight wid me a lot and this post helped me so much and I read ur uder posts too they are great
I worry she could be cheating cuz she talk to dis oder guy she says she's friends only I'm not very hot af and she cud do better than me and he's kool but Idk...I feel bad cuz she talk to these other guys and we fight if u could help me make her love just me again.. thanks plz help

seagreen18

Reaction score
Long time lurker, joind after searching for sm advice to improve mah game. Im battling a tough time after a breakup after mah first girlfriend left me for some jerk, can u guys help me by guiding me to more posts like this?
Where are rest of the parts?
Thx a lot Peace

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5) Do not reveal your insecurities to anyone.
-Project c0ckiness and delusional confident.
-Believe you can find a way to do everything you want.
-Soon enough, those insecurities will dissolve
Insecurities
Good post, @darksprezzatura, I can't stress this point more than enough. When you're in the early stages with plates, they will ask what seems like innocent questions to convey their interest level, when in reality their hamsters are gathering ammunition to next you when they're evaluating you against the backdrop of their orbiters, exes, fwbs, bf, husband, etc.

What is also important in the meantime is that you use mindfulness to recognize your own insecurities and work on them like a ninja :ninja: to self-improve and squash those AFC behaviors.

Emotional detachment
*Edit* Have you seen emotional detachment backfire in cases with plates where they think you have low-interest level? I've seen where instead of working harder for my affection/attention, a plate will window shop or hit up orbiters for attention and validation or complete a monkey branch transition. Without abundance in action, I think this affects guys who have to start over with zero plates on the horizon. They get shaken up. Ergo, oneitis...

Last edited:

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Insecurities
Good post, @darksprezzatura, I can't stress this point more than enough. When you're in the early stages with plates, they will ask what seems like innocent questions to convey their interest level, when in reality their hamsters are gathering ammunition to next you when they're evaluating you against the backdrop of their orbiters, exes, fwbs, bf, husband, etc.

What is also important in the meantime is that you use mindfulness to recognize your own insecurities and work on them like a ninja :ninja: to self-improve and squash those AFC behaviors.

Emotional detachment
*Edit* Have you seen emotional detachment backfire in cases with plates where they think you have low-interest level? I've seen where instead of working harder for my affection/attention, a plate will window shop or hit up orbiters for attention and validation or complete a monkey branch transition. Without abundance in action, I think this affects guys who have to start over with zero plates on the horizon. They get shaken up. Ergo, oneitis...
I've NEVER seen emotional detachment backfire with plates, unless it was pretense and faux alpha.

With true detachment, you won't even notice what's working or what's not.
It doesn't matter.

What matters is are you getting your needs fulfilled?
Yes? Great.
No? Cut your losses.
Get them met from another investment.

Big ups on the working on yourself bit. I avidly support mindfulness. Read Gorilla Mindset by Mike Cernovich and practice it daily. Worked wonders for me.
Long time lurker, joind after searching for sm advice to improve mah game. Im battling a tough time after a breakup after mah first girlfriend left me for some jerk, can u guys help me by guiding me to more posts like this?
Where are rest of the parts?
Thx a lot Peace
Hey... new guy here. I study how to be alpha cuz my girlfriend fight wid me a lot and this post helped me so much and I read ur uder posts too they are great
I worry she could be cheating cuz she talk to dis oder guy she says she's friends only I'm not very hot af and she cud do better than me and he's kool but Idk...I feel bad cuz she talk to these other guys and we fight if u could help me make her love just me again.. thanks plz help
I'm not here to coach anyone in particular, especially for free. These posts are just a way for me to gather my thoughts and talk to myself.

If you want a guide, read the DJ bible, absorb, apply and develop your own flavor of the game.

Last edited:

Dr. Reed

Don Juan
Reaction score
Meditation is a great way to strengthen your inner game. It will give you focus, clarity, and the ability tio not be bothered by BS. MRI also proves it physically changes your brain structure in a good way.