Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Over 30 DJ's

Solitude

Reaction score
Howdy all

I'm 35, working in Denmark. Last two girls were a 22 yo Danish girl (crashed and burned on this one, unfortunately!) and currently with an 18 yo Aussie.

Hmmm. I have to say that the really young ones, though nice, have a few built-in problems:

1. No life experience: often they haven't progressed far in their jobs, or had a decent job at all. They haven't travelled much, been to university, integrated themselves at all.

2. Lack of sexual experience is another hassle, though sometimes it *is* fun teaching someone new things.

3. I've never felt entirely comfortable with the age difference between me and the FRIENDS of these women. With the girls themselves, it's not an issue, as I see in them things I like. It's just that a lot of their friends appear pretty dorky (what they think of me is of course irrelevant).

And I have to add my agreement to the "women over 30 are usually burned out" argument. I have a few female friends who are either not in a relationship, or have been in one and who are now single, and all of them just have a bad aura: not desperation or too much baggage or anything, they just seem like too much trouble to get involved with. As if they've given life their best shot, been found wanting, then decided f*** it.

But much of the DJ approach still works. And hell it's fun applying it! Especially in another country. My Danish is terrible, so it's great to be able to talk to girls by asking them how to say things in Danish...

Kid Quick

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most 30+ women I meet are bitter towards men. Most 20 something women I see can't put a sentence together without using the word "like" eight times. I'll take my chances and try to find some intelligent twentysomethings.

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep this thread going! I finally found one that is really informative and it is very helpful.

I am wondering about the 30+ woman DJettes...they're not ALL bitter..some are younger (in personality) so it's harder to see how bitter they really are. Comments?

Kid Quick

Don Juan
Reaction score
Many of the thirtysomething women are unable to get over the men that hurt them and become cynical. I've found the ones that aren't jaded are a little too friendly with men. If I see a never been married in her 30s who's not too ugly or obese I wonder what's wrong. Is she too *****y/demanding/flaky/absorbed in work to find someone?

I read a column by a woman saying that women in their 20s who want to marry some day should put more effort in trying to find a husband. Instead many of them spend their 20s living as Sex and the City style hedonists. Then they try to settle down in their 30s after their fertility and thus attractiveness to men is on the decline. Feminism has had some benefits (equal pay for equal work). However it has destroyed many women on the social front by telling them they can have exactly what they want whenever they want it.

I'm 30 BTW.

Reaction score
Had to respond to this post about older DJ's... What Sting said is true, it takes a lot of work in the gym to stay in shape when you reach your mid-30's....lots of cardio to keep that spare tire away. Takes more time and effort to put on muscle too, for me anyway.

I am 33 and new to dating again. What you guys said sounds a little disheartening about finding older sane stable women but I won't let it get me down. When in your 30's you have a massive variety of female age-ranges to pull from. It's actually pretty exciting and I am looking forward to it! I don't know about how the "game changes" first hand but am about to learn.

krd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 23 and have not yet had any success with women. So you're saying that it's only going to get harder as I get older? That's not very encouraging.

lc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
your range does grow as you get older. i've messed around with a 19 yr old, 22 yr old, 33, 28 and others in the time since i've found this site.

your range grows as do your skills and for godssake don't turn into a pudgy f*cking donut at a certain age because that will restrict you to some extent as it looks like you don't care about yourself.

lc

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by lc:
your range does grow as you get older. i've messed around with a 19 yr old, 22 yr old, 33, 28 and others in the time since i've found this site.

your range grows as do your skills and for godssake don't turn into a pudgy f*cking donut at a certain age because that will restrict you to some extent as it looks like you don't care about yourself.

lc
Was there any difference in the way you DJ'd the girls in their respective age groups, or was it all the same? Any opinion/comments on girls of those different ages? I would really like to hear if the >30 girl was more stable, direct, mature, etc. than the others!

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It appears I'm having an easier time getting *flings*, and more difficulty finding LTR prospects.

After all, most of the available gals are mid-20s and younger. The age issue doesn't matter for flings, so much as for LTR prospects. In fact, it may be *easier* for a gal to justify "no strings" fun with a man who's almost twice her age. It's a whole different set of expectations. Much less "anti-slut" issues

But my experience is unusual, in that I look very young, and often hang out with a much younger crowd, on account of my tastes in entertainment and the arts. I just don't meet very many gals who are over 30.

I'd say, based on my limited experience, the women do tend to be more stable, direct and mature as they got older. BUT they also are much more difficult to get through to. It's more like a job interview, and they have a much quicker trigger finger when it comes to "nexting" a man. They tend to have a "job interview" approach to dating that thoroughly puts me off.

And you can bet that women are just as suspicious of a reasonably desirable man being single well into his 30s as we are of such women. Even more so.

This post just looks like so much stating the obvious to me, but there it is.

[This message has been edited by Bonhomme (edited 09-15-2002).]

Lorenzo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Christ almighty, god in heaven, mairy mother of god. All I can say is I'm glad I found this site when I was 13 almost 14!

Damn fela's, I feel sorry for ya all.

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in my mid 30's. I never have any trouble finding and dating women 21-25 years of age. Most all of them don't care about my age because for one I look 25 and even act a bit younger than I am. I also am usually the best dancer in the clubs here in town having learned Streetdancing, Disco and Hiphop for the past 12 years. I stay young by staying in shape, staying well groomed, and keeping a great sense of humor. The only problem with dealing with younger women is dealing with their fickle emotions. They usually fall head over heals fast and then later aren't sure of what they want. YOu have to be careful with younger women and just treat the situation not so serious. My advice to the older Don Juans though is to stay fit, stay well groomed, keep a good sense of humor, and dress nice (not too old and not too young - dont want to see a 40 year old man in baggy hiphop gear) LOL

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SeldomSeen:
I'm in my mid 30's. I never have any trouble finding and dating women 21-25 years of age. Most all of them don't care about my age because for one I look 25 and even act a bit younger than I am. I also am usually the best dancer in the clubs here in town having learned Streetdancing, Disco and Hiphop for the past 12 years. I stay young by staying in shape, staying well groomed, and keeping a great sense of humor. The only problem with dealing with younger women is dealing with their fickle emotions. They usually fall head over heals fast and then later aren't sure of what they want. YOu have to be careful with younger women and just treat the situation not so serious. My advice to the older Don Juans though is to stay fit, stay well groomed, keep a good sense of humor, and dress nice (not too old and not too young - dont want to see a 40 year old man in baggy hiphop gear) LOL
This is the best post so far. It reminds me of a co-worker who was in his late 30's, had a son, but was WILD. He was party man but respected his women. He had a lot of energy and acted younger than those in their 20's!
Good advice on girls in their 20's.

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was dating a 19-year old HB when I was 30. Age difference didn't stop me from dating her.

My personal choice this time is 21 to 25.

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
I give up. Getting arranged marriage with some <25 next year. Unless you are rich and have money to spend, you cannot roam around and pick up on girls. If you have day job then it's gone.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
many of the DJ's benefit from being an undergrad at a college with many HB's, Where most of the people don't work 45 hours a week in an office populated by over 50 married co-workers who haven't partied since Grand Funk Railroad split up
Grand Funk Railroad split up? :eek:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel strange reading those message coming from guys in their early 30s back in the early 00's...those guys didnt even had to deal with smarphones, social networks and dating apps, they enjoyed the far west of dating.

They are now probably old chubby nw6 and unless I die within the next 10 years there is a good chance I'll be like them.

Never been afraid of violence or danger but the older I get the more scared I am of getting old...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never been afraid of violence or danger but the older I get the more scared I am of getting old...
Things start to get real at a certain point. Besides which, the older you get, the faster the time goes. There are reasons for this, like when you're 10, five years is half of your life. I can't believe I've been on these forums for over 10 years already, seems like it's gone by in a blink of an eye.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Things start to get real at a certain point. Besides which, the older you get, the faster the time goes. There are reasons for this, like when you're 10, five years is half of your life. I can't believe I've been on these forums for over 10 years already, seems like it's gone by in a blink of an eye.
Agree, when I was 15 in early 00s, the early 90s seemed like older than WWII, now in my mid 30s we are in 2020 yet 2010 seems 3 years ago.

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Been on this site (with multiple year breaks) since I was in college and now 37.

Had a long term gf for 5 years but that ended so I am back out doing my thing after 2 years in graduate school for a career change. From what I see so far the most willing to hang out and have fun are girls between 20-25. The ones I met that were 30 or even one that was 35, were always a bit off in one way or the other.

Off as in really devoted to tons of activities with friends and gatherings and being a social butterfly (wtf ? had female friends like that when I was a freshman in college) while the 20-25 year olds were the more mature somehow.

I guess its cause once a girl hits 30, especially here in the Midwest, they either go cat mode, social to the point of being cringy mode or marriage fetish mode.

The game has changed in that I'm not out on the dancefloor dancing up to girls and instead do daygame or Tinder. Quality has not dropped since my craziest days in Asia between 23-29.