"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Outdoor adventure game

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Messages
333
Reaction score
498
Location
California
I recently started taking my girls to do outdoor activities like hiking, camping and even mountain biking. Before, all i would do is take them out to clubs and restaurants, get drunk and wake up hungover feeling like chit. I noticed i was inviting girls to do the same chit over and over, thats why some would eventually get bored and start to flake. But ever since i started inviting them for outdoor stuff i havent had a single girl flake, on the contrary, i can sense the excitment in them. They start saying things like "what should i wear? what supplies do i need? What time are we going?" Its something new and fun, and guys rarely invite them to do things like that. Also being in the outdoors with a camp fire makes you feel closer to girl, it awakens something primal inside you, its hard to explain but its a different feeling than being out in the club.

In this game you have to be able to mix things up if you want hot young girls to stay interested, i dont know why it took me so long to realize this but so far its paying dividends.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,022
Reaction score
1,889
Age
42
Location
Florida
I do outdoors stuff because I enjoy it. I know a lot about my local ecology, and I used to go camping a lot when I was younger.
 
Top