Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Outdoor adventure game

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently started taking my girls to do outdoor activities like hiking, camping and even mountain biking. Before, all i would do is take them out to clubs and restaurants, get drunk and wake up hungover feeling like chit. I noticed i was inviting girls to do the same chit over and over, thats why some would eventually get bored and start to flake. But ever since i started inviting them for outdoor stuff i havent had a single girl flake, on the contrary, i can sense the excitment in them. They start saying things like "what should i wear? what supplies do i need? What time are we going?" Its something new and fun, and guys rarely invite them to do things like that. Also being in the outdoors with a camp fire makes you feel closer to girl, it awakens something primal inside you, its hard to explain but its a different feeling than being out in the club.

In this game you have to be able to mix things up if you want hot young girls to stay interested, i dont know why it took me so long to realize this but so far its paying dividends.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do outdoors stuff because I enjoy it. I know a lot about my local ecology, and I used to go camping a lot when I was younger.