RickTheToad
Moderator
Yep, but she readjusted and she was very wet, so I guess we went a bit too deep ;'pYes things shift and it opens up as shes aroused.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Yep, but she readjusted and she was very wet, so I guess we went a bit too deep ;'pYes things shift and it opens up as shes aroused.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Not true. A tiny one had the biggest cavern of all.You wanna know how ''deep'' she is?
Look at her feets
Is there really a skill to the actual penetration, though?its the motion of the ocean.....
You said it yourself, t's the entirety of the act. There will always be women who just want to get banged, and there will always be men who arent well skilled with their c0ck - like literally, just bad lays, havent learned any technique, etc. Those are the basic definitions of 'motion of the ocean'Is there really a skill to the actual penetration, though?
I always have 'sex talk' with girls I've banged, and it sounds like all guys basically bang teh same when it comes to the actual penetration.
The only difference in how it feels to her depends on how big his junk is.
If you read womens posts on reddit, they kind of confirm this. When it comes to being 'good in bed' they NEVER mention the way he actuallly bangs her in terms of penetration. 'motion of the ocean' etc. It's always weird things like eye contact and dominance or about how he eats *****.
Like, we can't make our ****s spin around like helicoptors, can we. In-out, at different speeds and angles (based on position) It's pretty simple stuff!! I'm not sure 'skill' or being good in bed is even a thing when it comes to actual penetration lol
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
I guess i'm struggling too imagine this. I feel like there's zero skill/technique involved in actual banging (not talking about eye contact, creating connection, foreplay, dominance etc)there will always be men who arent well skilled with their c0ck - like literally, just bad lays, havent learned any technique, etc.
all jack hammer, no buenoI guess i'm struggling too imagine this. I feel like there's zero skill/technique involved in actual banging (not talking about eye contact, creating connection, foreplay, dominance etc)
Its about the connection, the lust, the energy.all jack hammer, no bueno
finishing without worrying about her, no bueno
any technique that he chases to please him first, without worrying about her, no bueno
Imagine seeing a dude dancing with the worst dance moves on the dance floor, then imagine that same dude being awkward like that in bed. It happens!
It's definitely a good sign you cant imagine what it means to have poor technique in bed!
Thats how they get addicted to one guy and another it was just sex.Its about the connection, the lust, the energy.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Not everyone woman likes the same thing obviously. I've had some women tell me I've been their best and some who didnt comment anything. It comes down to the act as a whole.I guess i'm struggling too imagine this. I feel like there's zero skill/technique involved in actual banging (not talking about eye contact, creating connection, foreplay, dominance etc)