"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Ouch that hurts

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Von

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
2,189
Reaction score
1,221
Age
37
You wanna know how ''deep'' she is?

Look at her feets
 

characternote

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2018
Messages
1,257
Reaction score
1,464
its the motion of the ocean.....
Is there really a skill to the actual penetration, though?
I always have 'sex talk' with girls I've banged, and it sounds like all guys basically bang teh same when it comes to the actual penetration.
The only difference in how it feels to her depends on how big his junk is.

If you read womens posts on reddit, they kind of confirm this. When it comes to being 'good in bed' they NEVER mention the way he actuallly bangs her in terms of penetration. 'motion of the ocean' etc. It's always weird things like eye contact and dominance or about how he eats *****.

Like, we can't make our ****s spin around like helicoptors, can we. In-out, at different speeds and angles (based on position) It's pretty simple stuff!! I'm not sure 'skill' or being good in bed is even a thing when it comes to actual penetration lol
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Is there really a skill to the actual penetration, though?
I always have 'sex talk' with girls I've banged, and it sounds like all guys basically bang teh same when it comes to the actual penetration.
The only difference in how it feels to her depends on how big his junk is.

If you read womens posts on reddit, they kind of confirm this. When it comes to being 'good in bed' they NEVER mention the way he actuallly bangs her in terms of penetration. 'motion of the ocean' etc. It's always weird things like eye contact and dominance or about how he eats *****.

Like, we can't make our ****s spin around like helicoptors, can we. In-out, at different speeds and angles (based on position) It's pretty simple stuff!! I'm not sure 'skill' or being good in bed is even a thing when it comes to actual penetration lol
You said it yourself, t's the entirety of the act. There will always be women who just want to get banged, and there will always be men who arent well skilled with their c0ck - like literally, just bad lays, havent learned any technique, etc. Those are the basic definitions of 'motion of the ocean'

However, then you take it all up a notch, or two, or three and you start adding foreplay, during play, how connected you feel to him, eye contact, verbal cues and/or responding to instruction, etc, etc, etc. All of that is included in the experience, in the 'motion'.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

characternote

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2018
Messages
1,257
Reaction score
1,464
there will always be men who arent well skilled with their c0ck - like literally, just bad lays, havent learned any technique, etc.
I guess i'm struggling too imagine this. I feel like there's zero skill/technique involved in actual banging (not talking about eye contact, creating connection, foreplay, dominance etc)
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
I guess i'm struggling too imagine this. I feel like there's zero skill/technique involved in actual banging (not talking about eye contact, creating connection, foreplay, dominance etc)
all jack hammer, no bueno
finishing without worrying about her, no bueno
any technique that he chases to please him first, without worrying about her, no bueno
Imagine seeing a dude dancing with the worst dance moves on the dance floor, then imagine that same dude being awkward like that in bed. It happens!

It's definitely a good sign you cant imagine what it means to have poor technique in bed!
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
all jack hammer, no bueno
finishing without worrying about her, no bueno
any technique that he chases to please him first, without worrying about her, no bueno
Imagine seeing a dude dancing with the worst dance moves on the dance floor, then imagine that same dude being awkward like that in bed. It happens!

It's definitely a good sign you cant imagine what it means to have poor technique in bed!
Its about the connection, the lust, the energy.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
I guess i'm struggling too imagine this. I feel like there's zero skill/technique involved in actual banging (not talking about eye contact, creating connection, foreplay, dominance etc)
Not everyone woman likes the same thing obviously. I've had some women tell me I've been their best and some who didnt comment anything. It comes down to the act as a whole.
 
Top