Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ouch that hurts

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You wanna know how ''deep'' she is?

Look at her feets

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its the motion of the ocean.....
Is there really a skill to the actual penetration, though?
I always have 'sex talk' with girls I've banged, and it sounds like all guys basically bang teh same when it comes to the actual penetration.
The only difference in how it feels to her depends on how big his junk is.

If you read womens posts on reddit, they kind of confirm this. When it comes to being 'good in bed' they NEVER mention the way he actuallly bangs her in terms of penetration. 'motion of the ocean' etc. It's always weird things like eye contact and dominance or about how he eats *****.

Like, we can't make our ****s spin around like helicoptors, can we. In-out, at different speeds and angles (based on position) It's pretty simple stuff!! I'm not sure 'skill' or being good in bed is even a thing when it comes to actual penetration lol

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there really a skill to the actual penetration, though?
I always have 'sex talk' with girls I've banged, and it sounds like all guys basically bang teh same when it comes to the actual penetration.
The only difference in how it feels to her depends on how big his junk is.

If you read womens posts on reddit, they kind of confirm this. When it comes to being 'good in bed' they NEVER mention the way he actuallly bangs her in terms of penetration. 'motion of the ocean' etc. It's always weird things like eye contact and dominance or about how he eats *****.

Like, we can't make our ****s spin around like helicoptors, can we. In-out, at different speeds and angles (based on position) It's pretty simple stuff!! I'm not sure 'skill' or being good in bed is even a thing when it comes to actual penetration lol
You said it yourself, t's the entirety of the act. There will always be women who just want to get banged, and there will always be men who arent well skilled with their c0ck - like literally, just bad lays, havent learned any technique, etc. Those are the basic definitions of 'motion of the ocean'

However, then you take it all up a notch, or two, or three and you start adding foreplay, during play, how connected you feel to him, eye contact, verbal cues and/or responding to instruction, etc, etc, etc. All of that is included in the experience, in the 'motion'.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there will always be men who arent well skilled with their c0ck - like literally, just bad lays, havent learned any technique, etc.
I guess i'm struggling too imagine this. I feel like there's zero skill/technique involved in actual banging (not talking about eye contact, creating connection, foreplay, dominance etc)

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess i'm struggling too imagine this. I feel like there's zero skill/technique involved in actual banging (not talking about eye contact, creating connection, foreplay, dominance etc)
all jack hammer, no bueno
finishing without worrying about her, no bueno
any technique that he chases to please him first, without worrying about her, no bueno
Imagine seeing a dude dancing with the worst dance moves on the dance floor, then imagine that same dude being awkward like that in bed. It happens!

It's definitely a good sign you cant imagine what it means to have poor technique in bed!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all jack hammer, no bueno
finishing without worrying about her, no bueno
any technique that he chases to please him first, without worrying about her, no bueno
Imagine seeing a dude dancing with the worst dance moves on the dance floor, then imagine that same dude being awkward like that in bed. It happens!

It's definitely a good sign you cant imagine what it means to have poor technique in bed!
Its about the connection, the lust, the energy.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not everyone woman likes the same thing obviously. I've had some women tell me I've been their best and some who didnt comment anything. It comes down to the act as a whole.