Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Optimizing Tinder while visiting city

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a 31 year old black American who's visiting a friend in Novia Scotia for a few weeks. I'm interested in the optimal method for Tinder game.

I am mainly interested in girls ages 18-25 and list my age as 26.

Option #1 is to wait until I arrive in Canada, reset my account and message the matches I'll accrue in the subsequent new account boost. However, given that I'll be in town 14-21 days I'm unsure this is optimal.

Option 2: Is to use my gold membership to set location to Halifax, purchase boosts and accrue mathes. This method is preferable logistically as it saves valuable time building rapport/setting up dates. However, it's obviously less desirable from an economic standpoint.

Opinions and ideas for other methods are welcome!

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a 31 year old black American who's visiting a friend in Novia Scotia for a few weeks. I'm interested in the optimal method for Tinder game.

I am mainly interested in girls ages 18-25 and list my age as 26.

Option #1 is to wait until I arrive in Canada, reset my account and message the matches I'll accrue in the subsequent new account boost. However, given that I'll be in town 14-21 days I'm unsure this is optimal.

Option 2: Is to use my gold membership to set location to Halifax, purchase boosts and accrue mathes. This method is preferable logistically as it saves valuable time building rapport/setting up dates. However, it's obviously less desirable from an economic standpoint.

Opinions and ideas for other methods are welcome!
Option 2.

Btw, you'll likely be the only black in the room or entire city... use this golden opportunity

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Whatever you decide, consider this. It's annoying to have someone from another city two weeks in advance message for a meet up or date. Maximum two days in advance dude, and say you're working.

I would imagine Tinder is not the only thing in Canada. Try several of those as well.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one is a prophet in their own land. My experience has been that leaving your location set to your regular city is better just because there are no strings attached, which is kinda what tinder is about. It works all the better if you're in a place that doesn't speak the same language