"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Optimizing Tinder while visiting city

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2019
Messages
610
Reaction score
373
Age
39
I'm a 31 year old black American who's visiting a friend in Novia Scotia for a few weeks. I'm interested in the optimal method for Tinder game.

I am mainly interested in girls ages 18-25 and list my age as 26.


Option #1 is to wait until I arrive in Canada, reset my account and message the matches I'll accrue in the subsequent new account boost. However, given that I'll be in town 14-21 days I'm unsure this is optimal.


Option 2: Is to use my gold membership to set location to Halifax, purchase boosts and accrue mathes. This method is preferable logistically as it saves valuable time building rapport/setting up dates. However, it's obviously less desirable from an economic standpoint.


Opinions and ideas for other methods are welcome!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Von

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
2,189
Reaction score
1,221
Age
37
I'm a 31 year old black American who's visiting a friend in Novia Scotia for a few weeks. I'm interested in the optimal method for Tinder game.

I am mainly interested in girls ages 18-25 and list my age as 26.


Option #1 is to wait until I arrive in Canada, reset my account and message the matches I'll accrue in the subsequent new account boost. However, given that I'll be in town 14-21 days I'm unsure this is optimal.


Option 2: Is to use my gold membership to set location to Halifax, purchase boosts and accrue mathes. This method is preferable logistically as it saves valuable time building rapport/setting up dates. However, it's obviously less desirable from an economic standpoint.


Opinions and ideas for other methods are welcome!
Option 2.

Btw, you'll likely be the only black in the room or entire city... use this golden opportunity
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Whatever you decide, consider this. It's annoying to have someone from another city two weeks in advance message for a meet up or date. Maximum two days in advance dude, and say you're working.

I would imagine Tinder is not the only thing in Canada. Try several of those as well.
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
No one is a prophet in their own land. My experience has been that leaving your location set to your regular city is better just because there are no strings attached, which is kinda what tinder is about. It works all the better if you're in a place that doesn't speak the same language
 
Top