"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Opposites attract: Do sexy women actually prefer men with a different hair color and skin color as them?

What is more true?

  • Opposites attract

    Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Like attracts like

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    3

drakeisfire

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2017
Messages
272
Reaction score
50
Age
34
So I will start with a hypothetical situation here.

Say you have a guy who fits the mold of tall dark and handsome, in other words a handsome guy with dark hair.

He steps into a room with a lot of good looking women in it, half of them good looking women with dark hair and the other half good looking blondes. What is more likely the case?

Opposites attract meaning the blondes are the ones who are throwing themselves at him and want to sleep with him

Or

Like attracts like meaning the dark haired girls are the ones who want to sleep with him
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

drakeisfire

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2017
Messages
272
Reaction score
50
Age
34
Opposites attract for women in particular. Personality too.

I tend to prefer women that look like me with my personality for whatever reason, not sure what that's about.
What made you come to that conclusion?
 

Thatfeel21

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
336
Reaction score
100
Location
NJ
Umm. Isn't the opposite of a blonde woman, a black dude? Or are us black dudes not even considered in this question?
 

drakeisfire

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2017
Messages
272
Reaction score
50
Age
34
Umm. Isn't the opposite of a blonde woman, a black dude? Or are us black dudes not even considered in this question?
Minorities are not really considered but I do want to point out that I do see a lot of blondes and redheads with blacks and other minorities, not so much the case with tanned brunettes.
 

drakeisfire

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2017
Messages
272
Reaction score
50
Age
34
You have a good case and I think about this often.

I am dark haired and dark eyed, and I look Italian/Greek/Portuguese.

Its no coincidence that 4 out of the 5 women I have had back in my apartment were fair haired, fair skinned and mostly light eyes.

70% of women who show interest in me are fair skinned and light eyed.
How have you gone about meeting women and have you approached both types evenly?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

drakeisfire

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2017
Messages
272
Reaction score
50
Age
34
The last one I met is in my gym class.

I approach those that give me IOI's, Usually its fair haired and fair eyed women.
You should do an experiment and approach both kinds of hotties to see how it goes.

Are you in the US?
 

drakeisfire

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2017
Messages
272
Reaction score
50
Age
34
What region if you don't mind me asking?

If you're down for it, I want you to approach 20 girls total that are hot, 10 that have a look similar to yours and 10 that have the opposite look.
 

drakeisfire

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2017
Messages
272
Reaction score
50
Age
34
Northeast.

You publishing this study?
That might take awhile since I don't do cold approaches
Lol no but I was thinking of doing the same and getting you to do the same too, if we can get more members to do it then it can be good discussion material.
 

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2012
Messages
894
Reaction score
285
I think it depends on the people. I've noticed some are like that, some are not.
Just a personal preference I guess.
I know I'm sick of blue eyed women, married two. No more, I want lots of variety now :)
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top