Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Opposites attract: Do sexy women actually prefer men with a different hair color and skin color as them?

What is more true?

• Opposites attract

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Like attracts like

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

drakeisfire

Banned
Reaction score
So I will start with a hypothetical situation here.

Say you have a guy who fits the mold of tall dark and handsome, in other words a handsome guy with dark hair.

He steps into a room with a lot of good looking women in it, half of them good looking women with dark hair and the other half good looking blondes. What is more likely the case?

Opposites attract meaning the blondes are the ones who are throwing themselves at him and want to sleep with him

Or

Like attracts like meaning the dark haired girls are the ones who want to sleep with him

drakeisfire

Banned
Reaction score
Opposites attract for women in particular. Personality too.

I tend to prefer women that look like me with my personality for whatever reason, not sure what that's about.
What made you come to that conclusion?

Thatfeel21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm. Isn't the opposite of a blonde woman, a black dude? Or are us black dudes not even considered in this question?

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I will start with a hypothetical situation here.

Say you have a guy who fits the mold of tall dark and handsome, in other words a handsome guy with dark hair.

He steps into a room with a lot of good looking women in it, half of them good looking women with dark hair and the other half good looking blondes. What is more likely the case?

Opposites attract meaning the blondes are the ones who are throwing themselves at him and want to sleep with him

Or

Like attracts like meaning the dark haired girls are the ones who want to sleep with him
You have a good case and I think about this often.

I am dark haired and dark eyed, and I look Italian/Greek/Portuguese.

Its no coincidence that 4 out of the 5 women I have had back in my apartment were fair haired, fair skinned and mostly light eyes.

70% of women who show interest in me are fair skinned and light eyed.

drakeisfire

Banned
Reaction score
Umm. Isn't the opposite of a blonde woman, a black dude? Or are us black dudes not even considered in this question?
Minorities are not really considered but I do want to point out that I do see a lot of blondes and redheads with blacks and other minorities, not so much the case with tanned brunettes.

drakeisfire

Banned
Reaction score
You have a good case and I think about this often.

I am dark haired and dark eyed, and I look Italian/Greek/Portuguese.

Its no coincidence that 4 out of the 5 women I have had back in my apartment were fair haired, fair skinned and mostly light eyes.

70% of women who show interest in me are fair skinned and light eyed.
How have you gone about meeting women and have you approached both types evenly?

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How have you gone about meeting women and have you approached both types evenly?
The last one I met is in my gym class.

I approach those that give me IOI's, Usually its fair haired and fair eyed women.

drakeisfire

Banned
Reaction score
The last one I met is in my gym class.

I approach those that give me IOI's, Usually its fair haired and fair eyed women.
You should do an experiment and approach both kinds of hotties to see how it goes.

Are you in the US?

drakeisfire

Banned
Reaction score
What region if you don't mind me asking?

If you're down for it, I want you to approach 20 girls total that are hot, 10 that have a look similar to yours and 10 that have the opposite look.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What region if you don't mind me asking?

If you're down for it, I want you to approach 20 girls total that are hot, 10 that have a look similar to yours and 10 that have the opposite look.
Northeast.

You publishing this study?
That might take awhile since I don't do cold approaches

drakeisfire

Banned
Reaction score
Northeast.

You publishing this study?
That might take awhile since I don't do cold approaches
Lol no but I was thinking of doing the same and getting you to do the same too, if we can get more members to do it then it can be good discussion material.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it depends on the people. I've noticed some are like that, some are not.
Just a personal preference I guess.
I know I'm sick of blue eyed women, married two. No more, I want lots of variety now :)